A new girl (I'm unsure)

shady2003

Was wondering if anyone had advice...

Like most men on this site I'm attracted to chubby female figures, get turned on by weight gain like nothing else. I love the pear shape.

I've  barely had a relationship with any girls... I've had many short one night flings though... they've all been chubby and I love their chubby bodies and trying to get them to talk about food/weight and I also love seeing girls put on weight. I've also had situations where I didn't date a girl because she was thin, and then she ballooned soon after and I had regrets that I didn't give her a chance. 

I've gone on a few dates with a new girl, everything is amazing and she is keen ... except she's very thin, especially her legs, hips, ass. I've tried to get her to talk about here weight too. She says she's a foodie, she is gluten intolerant so avoids it, but she says she has a sweet tooth (whew).

She brought up her body once and I said I don't mind if a girls a bit heavier and she said 'I dont care what you think. She said she had eating disorders when young. 

I know she really likes me though. We've only reached the kissing stage, and I can't imagine going much further, for example I have almost no desire to see her without a top on.

We were watching a movie and she said 'I'd like big boobs like her (referring to a character)' so I guess that's a positive at least.

Just trying to think about what to do, I know the answer is give it a try and maybe she'll get chubbier.

I still like it when she leans or sits on me and I can feel her weight.

I have seen her eat, she eats quite well for a girl actually but is still skinny.

Anyway, it's just a little vent, a little story, if anyone has any thoughts let me know!

3 minutes ago, shady2003 said:

Was wondering if anyone had advice...

Like most men on this site I'm attracted to chubby female figures, get turned on by weight gain like nothing else. I love the pear shape.

I've  barely had a relationship with any girls... I've had many short one night flings though... they've all been chubby and I love their chubby bodies and trying to get them to talk about food/weight and I also love seeing girls put on weight. I've also had situations where I didn't date a girl because she was thin, and then she ballooned soon after and I had regrets that I didn't give her a chance. 

I've gone on a few dates with a new girl, everything is amazing and she is keen ... except she's very thin, especially her legs, hips, ass. I've tried to get her to talk about here weight too. She says she's a foodie, she is gluten intolerant so avoids it, but she says she has a sweet tooth (whew).

She brought up her body once and I said I don't mind if a girls a bit heavier and she said 'I dont care what you think. She said she had eating disorders when young. 

I know she really likes me though. We've only reached the kissing stage, and I can't imagine going much further, for example I have almost no desire to see her without a top on.

We were watching a movie and she said 'I'd like big boobs like her (referring to a character)' so I guess that's a positive at least.

Just trying to think about what to do, I know the answer is give it a try and maybe she'll get chubbier.

I still like it when she leans or sits on me and I can feel her weight.

I have seen her eat, she eats quite well for a girl actually but is still skinny.

Anyway, it's just a little vent, a little story, if anyone has any thoughts let me know!

Alere you ready to wait for her to naturally gain or do you want her to gain for you? If the love is real then she'll support you. But don't push her out of her comfort zone.  Also what movie was it?

9 minutes ago, Bmo94494 said:

Alere you ready to wait for her to naturally gain or do you want her to gain for you? If the love is real then she'll support you. But don't push her out of her comfort zone.  Also what movie was it?

Was actually Jade from Mortal Kombat lol (we were playing Xbox not watching a movie)

I'd be fine with her naturally gaining or gaining for me. The latter is unlikely. Some encouragement from me might work though.

Photo attached:)

2019-07-09 03_40_39-Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - All Characters [HD] - YouTube.png

The topic of women's figures came up and I told her "well you can get as curvaceous as you like" and told her I'd still like her, and she looked at me like I'm a little crazy.

Told me she had quite a bit of chocolate yesterday, which got me excited since she had told me a few days before she was trying to avoid it.

She also messaged me today of a 3 course meal special at a restaurant nearby hinting we should go, I said we should  and also go to a buffet I know of. She said she'd love to.

She really admires me and is liking me a lot, but it's still early days and I don't know if we'll land up together.

Guest Dodgecummins

Ya man that’s a tough place to be. Since you have seen my thread you already know how my story goes. Absolutely fell in love with a 5’3 125 pound athlete. She had a nice body but was definitely not even chubby. She ended up gaining like 60-70 pound in the first year and a half together, all on her own... she did loose it again but I love her and wouldn’t wanna be with anyone else! Who knows you might just get something you weren’t expecting? 

I guess what I am saying is, if you are in it for love and wanna settle down and you can get over her thin figure then go for it dude! 

If weight gain is a must in your relationship then stick to girls you know are gaining or really wanna gain. You got to let this girl go if you don’t think you would see yourself with her the same weight 10 years down the road. 

This is just me talking you make the call man! Good luck!