For the record

Guest costanza

Guest costanza

My last thread had nothing to do with curvage models, sharing or distributing paid content, etc. And it wasn't created to discuss the saving and sharing of that content. I was talking about saving pics such as the ones in "curvy women picture compilation" onto your computer for personal use. You guys completely missed the point, derailed the thread with fighting, and now it's fucking locked. Thanks for ruining my simple question.

Just know that it wasn't my intention to start anything or host a heated 'debate' over something I wasn't even referring to in the first place. 

• Moderators

It's okay man, it is clear to me that wasn't your intention, thread got derailed by a misunderstanding of your question.

My answer to the original question: I think people are way too naive to post photos on the internet and expect them NOT to be downloaded. Sure, morally it's a grey area, but if you don't upload them, or share them, or use them as blackmail or something weird, then I don't see a how it cause any problems. If you never share them no one ever knows you have them, right?

Plus it's easier than training your photographic memory skills :P

But that thread is trashed now so let's move on and pretend all this never happened..

barry sanders GIF

Thanks @maybejames like a guardian angel encouraging me to post.

Honestly a lot has happened, and I just engaged myself with a cosplayer today, which lets me answer this a lot easier @costanza.

Ask her first. If you're worth her time (we're talking 5 mins max) and she wants to even give exclusives or allow samples for you to use, everybody wins and she has a new shrine for her best moments.  If not, don't bother, it will only go downhill, unless you want to preserve something. 

Good publicity is taken for granted sometimes, and it helps thin the herd for who wants you to be a superfan.  As some doors close, others open, and I'm a whole lot happier today. 

Guest costanza
2 hours ago, maybejames said:

It's okay man, it is clear to me that wasn't your intention, thread got derailed by a misunderstanding of your question.

My answer to the original question: I think people are way too naive to post photos on the internet and expect them NOT to be downloaded. Sure, morally it's a grey area, but if you don't upload them, or share them, or use them as blackmail or something weird, then I don't see a how it cause any problems. If you never share them no one ever knows you have them, right?

Plus it's easier than training your photographic memory skills :P

But that thread is trashed now so let's move on and pretend all this never happened..

barry sanders GIF

Now THERE'S the kind of answer I was looking for lol.