Bethany

mollycoddles

Just a silly short vignette I wrote, but people seemed to like it on my site so I thought I'd post it here too. It's a little different from my usual stuff, so let me know what you think! :)

Bethany was the girliest girl that you'd ever meet.  Her strawberry blond hair always smelled sweetly of cinnamon and spice, her chubby dimpled cheeks were always rosy with blush and her moist little lips were always frosted with pastel pink lipstick.  A little round diva that loved shopping, shoes and sugar, she was used to be being pampered like a big fluffy kitty. Her parents made sure that she never had to dirty her hands growing up, so she was a bit soft ball of fluff by the time she met her husband-to-be.  They fell in love immediately, and knew they would never be apart.  He knew that he would always want to be around to protect this giggly little cupcake.

Bethany grew into even more of a plump little pumpkin of a princess under Ted's care, so round and full that she looked like a sugar bun filled to bursting with sweet cream.  Her perfumed cleavage tested the pink buttons of her fuzzy sweaters.  Her pillowy belly settled onto her plush thighs.  She could never pass up a yummy treat and she hated exercise; a soft, silky girl like her liked nothing more than lying in bed like a luxurious little queen and eating bonbons.  Her entire body grew rounder and plumper. Ted loved to tickle her tubby tummy and

"Do you think I'm getting too chubby?" she asked with an adorable pout on her plump lips on the day that she found she couldn't zip her little slacks over her growing tummy.  Ted only smiled and hugged her close, pulling his cuddly little kitten into his arms.  Bethany purred in contentment and didn't worry about her weight again. 

One day, the happy couple had a little baby girl.  Bethany's girly instincts meant that she instantly knew how to be the most indulgent mother.  Her daughter Jody wanted for nothing as she grew to be every bit

as pampered as her yummy mummy.

Everyone loved to see the two chubby bunnies waddle to the playground, daughter pudgy with baby fat and mother round with indulgence.  All the neighborhood kids knew they could count on Bethany to have some yummy treats stashed inside her pink purse.  She would nibble on chocolate bars, taking tiny delicate bites like a chipmunk, as she watched Jody play with the other kids, but she was always happy to share if anyone asked.

Bethany could often be found waiting by the playground, watching her little girl, and snacking.  She sat on a bench, curled up like a big lazy tabby cat, her plump legs tucked up under her spreading plush rear.  Her bottom was soft and round beneath her flowy dress, her love handles so delectably squeezable and her flushed bosom so big and inviting in her tight sweater.

Taking care of their daughter was the most important thing in Bethany's life, but she always liked coming home to plop her growing bottom onto her big plush bed. With her adorable daughter and her loving husband, Bethany had everything she wanted in life and never had to worry about anything.