Gamers and other unseen professions

superweightgain

Have you guys noticed that youtube girls, gamer girls, voice actresses and in general every famous woman who works in some sort of "sedentary" profession, excluding tv and film, blows up really fast.

We have Lauren Landa and all her voice acting friends, and Lindsey Ellis, and the recent nostalgia critic posts. 

Why is this? I mean I know there is a lot less pressure on these girls to keep their weight. But every single voice actress that had contact with Lauren went from thin to fat, all of them.  The same is true for almost all the other professions. It is less true for the men who seem to have less trouble keeping their weight.

Look at the Lindsey Ellis example in the attached pictures

images.jpeg

images (1).jpeg

9kDQJuBtriAitY3C.jpg

who-lindsay-ellis-husband-with-who-she-enjoying-her-after-wedding-life-1547202905.jpg

lindsay-ellis-husband-identity-is-a-secret--1547626665.jpg

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Just want to point this out before it gets out of hand - if you post the names of internet celebrities in this topic, they will appear in google searches and it's inevitable that said celebrities will google themselves and find this thread so err on the side of caution.

1 minute ago, lovelymeow555 said:

Just want to point this out before it gets out of hand - if you post the names of internet celebrities in this topic, they will appear in google searches and it's inevitable that said celebrities will google themselves and find this thread so err on the side of caution.

I know that, but I think that this thread is not sufficiently search engine optimized to attract that kind of attention just yet. I mean I think it was that dude that kept on creepily PM instagram starlets and telling them how good they looked chubby that actually freaked them out. Can't remember his name but he seemed unapologetic.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
2 minutes ago, superweightgain said:

I know that, but I think that this thread is not sufficiently search engine optimized to attract that kind of attention just yet.

But it will, depending on how much attention this thread gets over time, just looking out for the future. 

2 minutes ago, superweightgain said:

I mean I think it was that dude that kept on creepily PM instagram starlets and telling them how good they looked chubby that actually freaked them out. Can't remember his name but he seemed unapologetic.

Some celebrities have found the site by google searching themselves - TC is a perfect example of this - 7:44 if it doesn't play from that point:

1 hour ago, lovelymeow555 said:

But it will, depending on how much attention this thread gets over time, just looking out for the future. 

Some celebrities have found the site by google searching themselves - TC is a perfect example of this - 7:44 if it doesn't play from that point:

Well  gee, then what is the point of this forum, of this site then? I mean  that is the whole idea of Fat Celebs, is it not?

I suggest we start either writing the names like this

Lindsay Ellis -> Lind say El lis

Or perhaps in base64

Linday Ellis -> TGluZHNheSBFbGxpcw==

Just use the link above to encode the name of the person the post is about.

I know it sounds weird to name posts like that, but it would put an extra layer against search engines. I like Base64 because it would still make it easy to find posts if you using the encoded string

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 11:03 PM, dudethatswaffle said:

I don't understand why anything on this site comes up in search at all. Shouldn't it all be inaccessible behind a log in?

Most sites are crap at indexing and searching info. Google is just the best thing to use to search things.