Biggest woman you’ve ever been with/Biggest you want to be with?

Guest LeanGuy

On 8/17/2019 at 2:13 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

Great pics I especially like the artsy one sitting....wow that must feel nice on top of you?

Haha yes...I would lie on my back and say "Come up and give me your weight!" She would hesitate and say "You sure?" "Yes!" She would climb up, naked, and my body felt this unbelievable pressure. I'd put my legs in the air to take the full amount and just bliss out while running my hands over her thick rolls of side fat, gained all the last 3-4 years, until I would get this weird muscle pain in my left shoulder and could no longer breath and I'd say "ok, ok, get off!" and she would. 

I have a pic but it's me on top of her, me at 180 pounds and her at 314, and wow...a lotta woman!

She was a big fat heavy flabby young and beautiful young lady and i sure do miss her, she won't talk to me since the breakup, my mother says "She is getting over it/you." She thought we should get married. Maybe we will one day.

7 hours ago, TKG133 said:

She is utterly enormous now.. although I think she’s undergoing WLS due to some cryptic posts on her Instagram. 

9 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Damn. Why didn't I profited the fact she was following me on F****e to woo her a little?

Probably the biggest woman as far I ever thought about making a move, yet I wasn't sure if she followed me just because she was interested. F*****e is much like a niche community Twitter and less like the dating/meeting providing website it still claims to be.

Screenshot_20190919-185847_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190919-185833_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190919-185828_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190919-185845_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190919-185841_Instagram.jpg

5 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Or lost them. I used to know a French woman back to my college days, eight years ago. She was about ten years older than me, in her late twenties, but gosh c'étaient des obus, des caps, des péninsules!! Probably a G cup or above in US standards, the littiest motion and they jolted and the woman--

200.gif

She was a sight to see. Plain-figured body, pastel skin, green eyes, bangs of auburn hair, the sexiest upper middle-class French Normandish accent I ever heard.

I casually crossed her while visiting my ex-intimate to her workplace last year ago. She had lost a bit of weight but haven't really aged for a white woman in her mid-to-late thirties. However, her bust flopped right into D territory after she got her b**y.

Damn, a b**y... when I think about it, if I haven't make the wrong move back to college and has been better wise while frequenting a dozen of girls all simultaneously, there would have possibilities this little chimp would be my flesh and blood! I would be a divorced father and my path of life would have been positively different. 🤔

Yup.

I think what I miss the most about my 380 lb ex is having her on top of me. She would jump up there and with her big gut flopped out onto my chest I'd start telling her how fat she had gotten. I'd sometimes jokingly ask if she had a baby in there. She would say no, just food. I'd say what kind and she'd list off the things she had recently eaten. I'd ask her if she was going to get bigger for me, and she would ask how big. We had agreed on 400, which would have made her total gain almost 200 lbs. I say she was 380, that's just the last doctor's recorded weight I got. I'd honestly say that with her belly nice and full, she was probably already kissing 400. Also I have to say that a 400lb woman's booty + doggy style is one thing I will never forget...

16 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

I think what I miss the most about my 380 lb ex is having her on top of me. She would jump up there and with her big gut flopped out onto my chest I'd start telling her how fat she had gotten. I'd sometimes jokingly ask if she had a baby in there. She would say no, just food. I'd say what kind and she'd list off the things she had recently eaten. I'd ask her if she was going to get bigger for me, and she would ask how big. We had agreed on 400, which would have made her total gain almost 200 lbs. I say she was 380, that's just the last doctor's recorded weight I got. I'd honestly say that with her belly nice and full, she was probably already kissing 400. Also I have to say that a 400lb woman's booty + doggy style is one thing I will never forget...

back to the future love GIF