My curvy wife of 6 years may finally be letting go

Guest joezy2100
22 hours ago, 1mcmop99 said:

Sorry for the absence again!

shes eating like a trooper and had a bloated belly last night...

B86FA01E-6F32-460D-93EC-0FF557C24B76.jpeg

WOW look at those fat thighs

2 hours ago, 1mcmop99 said:

On my way to London this morning on a busy commuter train this morning when I receive a message entitled “whoa!!!” And this picture...

0FA3FC07-425C-46A4-8C63-054C9E4895FC.jpeg

I text her back to say firstly she was looking hot and big and that she must be pleased...she replied “ha! Yes!!”

On my way to London this morning on a busy commuter train this morning when I receive a message entitled “whoa!!!” And this picture...
0FA3FC07-425C-46A4-8C63-054C9E4895FC.thumb.jpeg.0341dd857e112bcd632575f1ffef7f25.jpeg

Now this is what you call a canyon. Does she tease you often with that kind of pictures? What triggered her?

39 minutes ago, empee said:

Now this is what you call a canyon. Does she tease you often with that kind of pictures? What triggered her?

She was obviously just impressed with what she saw in the mirror 😍😂...doesn’t tease me often at all...so made it damn clear she could do when ever she fancied it!!! 😂 

1 hour ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Looks like her thighs also thicken up pretty well ! Love her shape! She has lots of potential from some massive gaining!

That she does but I’d need to continued to convince her she looks good and supply fattening food and she may let go fully!!! 

Headed to a friends house in knowingly for a bbq. I’d just bought my wife mac and cheese which she ate on route. She then told me we’d have to put a brave face on and stuff ourselves lves.(which we did) met her in the living room with no one else around and she proceeded to show me her bloated belly! Loving this!!! 

12 hours ago, Reid said:

I don't know if it's to late but you should ask her to weigh herself! (I don't know if that still a stretch convincing her of this whole thing?)

Probably plus it may kick start a diet if I’m not careful

• 2 weeks later...