My curvy wife of 6 years may finally be letting go

5 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Shes looking great especially in the belly, the extra weight really suits her I know I probably say that a lot but its true and it really does gives her a nice curvy soft shape for sure! Sounds like she was well into holiday eating mode before you've even started, signs of good things to come if that's how she is now imagine what shes going to be like when its all inclusive and she can eat as much as she wants and can all for free! Think shes going to put on a lot, that shirt, jeans and seat belt and going to be a lot tighter struggling against a bigger bulge on the way back for sure. Hope you both have a great time and keep us  updated if you can, make sure she eats more than enough and there is plenty of food around for her to enjoy and gorge on so she comes back as fat as possible :P

Will do she’s just mentioned the five guys again and how good it was to which I replied “yup plenty more good food this week” she smiled and said yup!!! 

Ill keep you posted all week!! 

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:39 PM, 1mcmop99 said:

Exactly!!! And thank you! She is hot as she is but that little bit of chub just teases me to want more!! 😍

Wow, your wife has an Amazing body. Shi might be small now but she definitely has nice curves and a lot of potential. I see that her butt/hips/thighs are already showing some extra meat.. 15 more pounds could make her outgrow most of the trousers in her wardrobe. She is also sporting a nice pair of boobs.. if she gains weight you could be for a sexy chubby hourglass wife before you know it.

The most important thing is her attitude. It's great that she knows you like meat on your girl and she doesn't think you're a freak because of that. It's also good that she had to do a lot to control her weight. Feeling free to indulge thanks to your messages she could really let herself go more than in the past, and the extra calories could show pretty easily on her body type!

Looking forward to seeing her progress!! ;)

First day and shes already showing signs of holiday weight that's crazy can only imagine how bloated and big shes going to look at the end of the week! That swimsuit is certainly going to be getting tighter as the week goes on its looking a bit snug as it is to begin with :P

Maybe a bit just mean the food is going else where for now... still think that belly is looking pretty round and bloated though. Shes still got to put up and survive another 6 days of this onslaught of food. I'm sure shes going to come back wider than she left. :P 

Also this swim suit is meant to flatten the stomach but hers still bulges!! I’ll get some naked ones later hopefully you’ll see what I saw this morning!! 🐷🐷👍

the slight double chin and soft arms also looking good in my opinion! Let me know what you think!!? 

Also how would you you describe her at this stage?! 

7233D8FF-EFC7-4139-B0A4-DFF3C148843F.jpeg

1BCF5E67-6532-4721-A7F6-BFE12B3BD9D9.jpeg

2FB7FE8F-E5EE-47AF-BDBD-DD5375191E2E.jpeg

Guest DailyDose

All these pictures are overwhelmingly excellent!! She is softening beautifully and believe it or not these last pictures are shot like a Peter Paul Rubens painting haha. She looks like she can't stop eating and very comfortable to squeeze!

1 hour ago, DailyDose said:

All these pictures are overwhelmingly excellent!! She is softening beautifully and believe it or not these last pictures are shot like a Peter Paul Rubens painting haha. She looks like she can't stop eating and very comfortable to squeeze!

She is beautiful to squeeze such a soft curvy figure!! 

Ill try my my best to keep you updated

Well shes certainly looking softer and its only been 2 days! Look like the weight is coming and shes looking more chunky than when you got there. Even after a week if she keeps this up she'll look like she put on a fair amount and be pretty fat. A good base to get even bigger when you get home. Those belly and thighs look like the sort that would just keep eating and not want to work out to lose any of the weight. Keep it up and keep us posted! Cant wait to see the end result of this holiday on her waistline! :P