My curvy wife of 6 years may finally be letting go

36 minutes ago, Reid said:

But it's the lounging around and sitting that really help you digest the food and go straight to those delectable body parts.

Are guys by any chance going to mostly be lounging around and sitting around at the beach or something like that?

My wife will be. I on the other hand will be doing every watersport under the sun. Whilst popping back to ensure she is well fed and watered!

Guest Mmodine

That’s good she doesn’t seem to mind that you want her a bit plumper. That says there’s hope she’ll let go of herself eventually. When my wife and I married she weighed 135. It took about a year for her to believe me that I truly found her even more attractive with some relationship pounds. I begged her to let me feed her and she finally agreed. She put on 20 for me deliberately. After 2 kids she’s up to 208 at 5’10 and doesn’t have the willpower to lose it. She used to have an athlete’s long, toned legs, but the cellulite comes fast after the first 20lbs. Your girl should develop cellulite quickly from here on out. 

My advise would be to bite the bullet a bit to get her to relax. She’ll be less likely to feel comfortable with 30 extra pounds if you don’t gain some with her. Don’t make too big a deal about it or draw obsessive attention to it and she may just calmly let the pounds pile on. I never gained near as much weight as she did, but she’ll appreciate the fact you’re nonchalantly gaining with her so she doesn’t feel there is a big contrast between the two of you. Especially in public.

You could even ask her if she’s bothered by your extra pounds, and if she tries to reassure you it’s your chance to say that your bodies together actually feel better softer. Eff it. If she doesn’t mind your weight, and you love hers, say neither of you should try too hard to lose. Once her weight has been on for more than 6 months it will be tough for her to lose. 

10 minutes ago, KVog67 said:

That’s good she doesn’t seem to mind that you want her a bit plumper. That says there’s hope she’ll let go of herself eventually. When my wife and I married she weighed 135. It took about a year for her to believe me that I truly found her even more attractive with some relationship pounds. I begged her to let me feed her and she finally agreed. She put on 20 for me deliberately. After 2 kids she’s up to 208 at 5’10 and doesn’t have the willpower to lose it. She used to have an athlete’s long, toned legs, but the cellulite comes fast after the first 20lbs. Your girl should develop cellulite quickly from here on out. 

My advise would be to bite the bullet a bit to get her to relax. She’ll be less likely to feel comfortable with 30 extra pounds if you don’t gain some with her. Don’t make too big a deal about it or draw obsessive attention to it and she may just calmly let the pounds pile on. I never gained near as much weight as she did, but she’ll appreciate the fact you’re nonchalantly gaining with her so she doesn’t feel there is a big contrast between the two of you. Especially in public.

You could even ask her if she’s bothered by your extra pounds, and if she tries to reassure you it’s your chance to say that your bodies together actually feel better softer. Eff it. If she doesn’t mind your weight, and you love hers, say neither of you should try too hard to lose. Once her weight has been on for more than 6 months it will be tough for her to lose. 

Great advice thanks! And tbh it’s kinda what’s happening!! 

Guest Mmodine

You asked if your wife’s breasts were sagging. Not really. Not yet. Your wife’s breasts look nearly identical to my wife’s when she was your woman's size. While they got bigger with extra weight, they didn’t sag until somewhere between 40.5 and 41.5 years old. She works for a plastic surgeon and said late 30’s early 40’s is when most women come in for a lift. Or if they lose 50+ lbs. I did a quick morph of what they may look like in 10 years with 15-20 extra lbs. 

They do feel better when they get softer and less firm as the underlying breast tissue is replaced with fatty tissue.  

5F67E64D-C26C-4231-A595-A7996841FCFD.jpeg

Guest Mmodine

That last pic is smoking hot. Yeah, she’s getting that out of shape look which is a sexy phase. The other key is eating pizza twice a week. Make it a thing you do as a couple. All the cheese and dough will add 5-10lbs over a month or two. Tell her you’d like to do pizza and a movie date night on say Wednesday’s and Saturday’s. Eat on the couch together. Give her a foot rub while she eats so she finds eating and relaxation to go hand in hand. Pamper the sh%# out of her on those nights and she’ll look forward to the new routine. The rest will take care of itself. 

2 minutes ago, KVog67 said:

That last pic is smoking hot. Yeah, she’s getting that out of shape look which is a sexy phase. The other key is eating pizza twice a week. Make it a thing you do as a couple. All the cheese and dough will add 5-10lbs over a month or two. Tell her you’d like to do pizza and a movie date night on say Wednesday’s and Saturday’s. Eat on the couch together. Give her a foot rub while she eats so she finds eating and relaxation to go hand in hand. Pamper the sh%# out of her on those nights and she’ll look forward to the new routine. The rest will take care of itself. 

Loving the advice and the morph...I do think her boobs have sagged slightly but I love their shape and prefer them now to when she was in her twenties! I’ll be sure to try your suggestion...we make a Friday “take out” night and she tends Toni if out then so I’ll update you all this evening with what she orders/eats!! 

2 hours ago, KVog67 said:

You asked if your wife’s breasts were sagging. Not really. Not yet. Your wife’s breasts look nearly identical to my wife’s when she was your woman's size. While they got bigger with extra weight, they didn’t sag until somewhere between 40.5 and 41.5 years old. She works for a plastic surgeon and said late 30’s early 40’s is when most women come in for a lift. Or if they lose 50+ lbs. I did a quick morph of what they may look like in 10 years with 15-20 extra lbs. 

They do feel better when they get softer and less firm as the underlying breast tissue is replaced with fatty tissue.  

5F67E64D-C26C-4231-A595-A7996841FCFD.jpeg

I’d love to see a morph of her with a really fat belly any chance you could try that for me...add another r30lbs at least

Another close up from the front sorry for the bad quality 
254E0B46-D41B-4BD6-BDEF-00CB223C7B15.thumb.png.cbb00ec296eb81c30288931d2e40941a.png

Wow. Look at those thighs. And I see a nice belly in the making. This is the next phase together with the development of love handles. Please keep documenting her gain. We sit back and enjoy the show [emoji41][emoji2957]

5F67E64D-C26C-4231-A595-A7996841FCFD.thumb.jpeg.ccdd18434e0fc6d0ba4c7ea6e044bff7.jpeg

Indeed, 40 is a magical milestone. My wife gets softer and softer. And her heavy H cups start to sag. She widens more quickly than before when she gains. A small weight increase has more effect. She gained 13 pounds in a year weighing 177. But she looks the same as when she weighed 190. Back fat, wide booty and rolls are all back. I’m curious what her belly will do if she gains another 10. Fingers crossed for a hanging belly.

44 minutes ago, empee said:

Wow. Look at those thighs. And I see a nice belly in the making. This is the next phase together with the development of love handles. Please keep documenting her gain. We sit back and enjoy the show emoji41.pngemoji2957.png

No problem I’m enjoying the candid shots which I think she secretly knows I’m taking if that makes sense!! 

1 hour ago, FatEdd said:

I hope you tell her about this thread. I'd hate for you get into a fight if she found out before you tell her. If she already knows, good on you.

Don’t worry fat Edd she is a very laid back lady which is why I married her! If she ever found out which im pretty sure she won’t then worst case I’d be told to take it down. Best case she’d start modelling for me!! 

Guest Mmodine

You are so incredibly lucky. She’s unbelievably hot. And laid back. I do think chances are high she’ll chunk up a bit without too much complaint. Maybe 15-20 before it really starts to bother her. The body positivity movement has made it so much easier for our community to get our wives to gain. Women feel they can still be sexy heavier whereas 20 years ago they thought they had to be sticks. 

Added a few pounds on two more pics. 

The third is a pic of a great pose you should aim for now that your wife is getting more dimpled thighs. Maybe even ask her for a cross legged shot in her underwear.  

5083D117-6DC6-4E5B-A66B-03D01717C820.jpeg

A303F5EF-2A2F-47AC-B946-CCE10C8005FB.jpeg

04AEC348-D606-4881-85A5-139F87CBC107.jpeg

3 minutes ago, KVog67 said:

You are so incredibly lucky. She’s unbelievably hot. And laid back. I do think chances are high she’ll chunk up a bit without too much complaint. Maybe 15-20 before it really starts to bother her. The body positivity movement has made it so much easier for our community to get our wives to gain. Women feel they can still be sexy heavier whereas 20 years ago they thought they had to be sticks. 

Added a few pounds on two more pics. 

The third is a pic of a great pose you should aim for now that your wife is getting more dimpled thighs. Maybe even ask her for a cross legged shot in her underwear.  

5083D117-6DC6-4E5B-A66B-03D01717C820.jpeg

A303F5EF-2A2F-47AC-B946-CCE10C8005FB.jpeg

04AEC348-D606-4881-85A5-139F87CBC107.jpeg

Well done looks great and I recon a good representation of what may be to come!! 

So as a brief update...we go on holiday today. So last night she comes through the front door with a massive bag of toffee popcorn snacking on it like it’s going out of fashion and a second bag “for the plane”.

we then proceed to order dinner as I said before Friday is take-out night...I left the choice up to her.

five-guys it was. Large cheese burger with fries. 

She then had also bought magnum ice creams (which she mentioned three times before dinner) and forced one of those in on top!!

i wish I’d managed to get pictures last night because she must have been stuffed.

ill try and get some in a moment when she gets out of the shower!

Guest DailyDose

Sounds like a dream :D her legs are divine by the way , can't wait to see how she dimples up even more! And five guys is great 

Shes looking great especially in the belly, the extra weight really suits her I know I probably say that a lot but its true and it really does gives her a nice curvy soft shape for sure! Sounds like she was well into holiday eating mode before you've even started, signs of good things to come if that's how she is now imagine what shes going to be like when its all inclusive and she can eat as much as she wants and can all for free! Think shes going to put on a lot, that shirt, jeans and seat belt and going to be a lot tighter struggling against a bigger bulge on the way back for sure. Hope you both have a great time and keep us  updated if you can, make sure she eats more than enough and there is plenty of food around for her to enjoy and gorge on so she comes back as fat as possible :P