Lily (Allen) Cooper

tumps

• 10 months later...
Guest amihmih

Wow, Lily Allen has always been a little plump, especially for a celebrity, but this extra mommy weight has really rounded her out nicely.  I love how soft and jiggly she looks.  Here's one celebrity who's not a gym rat.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Wow, Lily Allen has always been a little plump, especially for a celebrity, but this extra mommy weight has really rounded her out nicely.  I love how soft and jiggly she looks.  Here's one celebrity who's not a gym rat.

i recall seeing pictures of her from 2009 when she was still an active singer and she always looked boarder line chubby. I guess now that she's retired and had 2 pregnancies in the last two years she doesn't feel the need to keep weight off. Shame we don't see her around a whole lot

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest The Costco Guy

She lost a lot of weight. :(

Wasn't that like two years ago? She kind of looks like she gained a tad back here.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Wasn't that like two years ago? She kind of looks like she gained a tad back here.

Well looking at the stuff in the thread she was pregnant this time two years ago and the other content was from about this time a year ago. She lost the weight I guess because of the music industry while we as a community would of been more enamored with her going out on stage looking  like she did a year ago. The general public would just shit all over it because of what is expected in the pop world and thats for everyone to be fit and skinny pretty much.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...