Ana Tuati: The Maori Mercenary.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

Authors Note: I'm back with another one shot fic that I might to more of; like, different fics of the same character, but, as of now, I'm just doing one shots to get back into the swing of things; I've had the idea of Ana Tuati in my head for a while and, basically, she's a version of Nia Jax, although there are a few differences: She's from New Zealand, she's 26 and Ana was also a member of the New Zealand female rugby team called the Black Ferns; so she was a legitimate athlete before getting into pro wrestling, which she had been a fan of since she was a kid. Also, Ana is less dangerous than Nia, she's more agile than Nia, more charismatic than Nia and Ana is actually in great shape, despite being over 300lbs due to the fact she was a badass rugby player and her job was to run into the opposition really, really fast and just bulldoze them down. 

To anyone who watched the Royal Rumble 2019, I changed the order around of the numbers, but I think it fits, honestly.

This doesn't really feature any 'weight gain' because Ana is already over 300lbs in general and curvy is an understatement when it comes to the New Zealander; with that, here's some pics to show how damn big the 26 year old former rugby player is and how good she looks in even the most unflattering attires; with that, let's get on with it. :D  

386_RR_01272019hm_11530--2275e9b3c7720bfcc03fe0c69aa4970d.thumb.jpg.28cbd2172638bef3a138065933eb31dd.jpg

DyDthIUXcAAoAdC.thumb.jpg.7c5e2d1014a1078352c4dcd2d2b2d4c4.jpg

"New Zealand Black Ferns player Ana Tuati involved in drunken brawl in Singapore."

"One of the best players on the Black Ferns was involved in a scuffle that started over her being heckled by a group of males that ended up with Ana headbutting one of the men and smashing another's head into the side of a bar."

"She was defending her teammates and standing up for herself, but she should've been the bigger person; she was just so fast and strong for her size and she has issued a statement saying that she was resigning from the Black Ferns out of shame."

You couldn't listen to any sports channel in New Zealand, or around the world without hearing about the story of Ana Tuati responding to sexist hecklers at a bar by just wiping the floor with them; however, despite a lot of people supporting Ana, Ana knew that she wasn't going to get away with it and, in a way, she didn't want to be let off the hook. It was her mistake and Ana had no problems admitting that. 

That was why she resigned from the Black Ferns female rugby team in the first place; she didn't want her actions to effect the rest of the team, however, Ana's size and speed for her bulk was always impressive, people compared her to a "freight train with no brakes" and, honestly, Ana didn't mind that comparison. However, that was in the past, her rugby career was in the past and she was now following her other passion. 

Professional wrestling; Ana made her debut after being signed to the WWE in late 2016 at the age of 23, after the legal issues with the barroom brawl had died down, she had spent just under a year working for the NXT developmental brand and she had really impressed. It was clear that she had something special, she had a lot of confidence and swagger, her size didn't mean she was some slow, lumbering glacier. 

It wasn't too long before Ana was put on the main roster in mid-to-late 2017 and she instantly made an impact, after vignettes hyping her up and using her legitimate sporting background and the barroom brawl, they had done a great job building Ana up as this brutish monster who would do whatever she wanted and dare people to stop her. That said, Ana was getting bored of the company's lack of care they were giving to their women.

It was all 'Women's Evolution' this and 'Women's Evolution' that and, honestly, it disgusted Ana, not because she didn't feel like the women could be used better; but because it was the WWE's own fault for giving the notion that the women were eye candy. Ana even got some heat on herself for saying in a shoot radio interview in her homeland of New Zealand. "Basically, WWE are patting themselves on the back for shattering the glass ceiling; even though they were the ones who put up that glass ceiling in the first place."

But, now, after just being employed by the WWE for around 3 years, Ana was in the all female Royal Rumble match at the 2019 event; as her theme hit and the New Zealand stormed to the ring, she was number 30 in the Rumble, which made her feel even more confident that she had the rumble in the bag; her 315lbs body clinging to a black and teal bodysuit. It wasn't very flattering; but Ana didn't really care, she wasn't a fashion model, she was a wrestler and she was going to kick ass, regardless what she was wearing.

As the fans jeered and booed Ana, who just smirked a bit, she was used to getting shit all her life, even back in the Black Ferns, so some neckbeards who wore Bullet Club shirts weren't going to phase her. But, before she entered the ring, which was full of some of the top women in all of wrestling, including Charlotte, Ruby Riott, the insanely over Becky Lynch and NXT's Kairi Sane, who had just been thrown over the top rope by Charlotte to loud boos as she landed at Ana's feet.

Ana had never really met Kairi, or had a problem with her, but she was just a blood thirsty thug, she enjoyed beating people up and she made no bones about the fact that she didn't NEED to join the WWE; she joined the WWE because she was a brute who loved to destroy people and show her own power. So, like a true, schoolyard bully, Ana picked up Kairi by the hair and mockingly taunted her in her New Zealand accent.

"Oooh, so close, Kairi; looks like your pirate ship's been sunk." as Ana launched Kairi right into the barricade with a huge thud as the fans winced at the force that Kairi hit the barricade with; as the referee's tried to get the 315lbs behemoth away from the much smaller Japanese 'Pirate Princess', Ana just showed what she thought of them by shoving one of the officials into the ring apron. 

"I do whatever the hell I want! Don't you ever touch me again!" Ana barked out at the other officials as she grabbed a hold of Kairi, nailed her with a massive headbutt, smiling maliciously all the while as she got Kairi up in a powerbomb position before driving her right on the outside with a sickening thud from a massive powerbomb. "Now get this piece of trash out of my sight!" Ana ordered at the officials, acting like she owned the place.

But Ana hadn't even entered the match yet, she just beat up Kairi for her own sick amusement, as she slid into the ring; the 315lbs New Zealander nailed Ruby Riott with a gigantic running dropkick that showed just how agile Ana was for someone so large. Springing back up to her feet, Ana outstretched her arms and had a big smile on her face, the violence loving brute in her was loving the carnage that she was causing.

"Who else wants a piece of me?!" Ana hollered arrogantly, thumping her chest a bit, as she turned around and got hit with a big boot, courtesy of Charlotte Flair, which staggered Ana, but didn't knock her down; it would take a lot more than that to get the goliath from Aucklund down. As Charlotte ran off the ropes, she was caught by Ana in a huge swinging sidewalk slam, also known as the Bossman Slam, it was one of Ana's signature moves as she swung Charlotte around and nearly planted her through the mat.

Ana was one on knee as she casually brushed her shoulders, she was fresh and Becky had been in since number 7; so she was the one who was most worn out, as Ana stood back up and even mocked Charlotte by strutting in a manner similar to Ric Flair. However, Ana noticed that Becky Lynch, the favourite in the match and the fans' hero, was staggering up to her feet; she was worn out and tired, but she wasn't giving up.

"Come on, Becky! You've got no chance against me! You might be "The Man" but I'm The Mountain!" Ana bragged, arrogantly and patronisingly taunting Becky as she even cockily sauntered up to Becky and patted her on her head. But; Becky wasn't having some behemoth Kiwi patronise her like that as she stood up a bit, glared up at Ana and nailed the former rugby player with a massive headbutt; which staggered Ana, but seemed to anger her more than anything.

"You don't headbutt someone with Samoan genetics, you dumbass!" Ana barked out as she grabbed Becky by the hair and hoisted her up for that powerbomb finisher of hers, the same one that took out Kairi Sane before Ana even officially entered the match. However, Ana felt someone grab her leg; it was the dazed Ruby Riott, who had entered at number 15 and made it much longer than anyone expected her to get. 

Sighing in frustration, Ana nailed Becky with the powerbomb, powerbombing her away from Ruby before the New Zealand grabbed the tattooed leader of the Riott Squad up and threw her over the top rope, eliminating Ruby from the match to a loud chorus of boos, despite the fact that both women were heel. "Oh, boo! waaah!" Ana mocked the fans, pretending to cry before laughing in that incredibly smug and entitled way of hers.

Turning around, Ana grabbed a hold of Becky and ran off the ropes, looking to hit Becky with her shoulder tackle signature, despite it being a regular shoulder tackle, Ana put so much force and power into it, plus she had her Rugby background, it was a move that had gotten really over in 2019. She was looking for the chance to, not only eliminate Becky, but crush the hopes and dreams of her many, many fans out of pure pettiness.

But, before Ana could make contact with her shoulder tackle, called 'The Pounce' due to it looking like Ana was a lioness chasing her prey, she was cut off with a huge big boot to the side of the head from Charlotte. Although Charlotte hate Becky, she didn't want to be in the ring with the over 300lbs Ana, plus, if anyone was going to be eliminating Becky, it was Charlotte. The boot had caught Ana in the side of the head and left her staggered and against the ropes.

The fans popped as Becky and Charlotte looked to each-other in reluctance, but they knew they might not get the chance to eliminate the Black Ferns Bruiser; they both ran forward and dropkicked Ana at the same time, Ana was still staggered and her own size worked against her as it made it easier for Ana to go sailing over the top rope and to the floor, eliminating her from the women's royal rumble to a loud pop.

Although the match would go on to be won by Becky Lynch, which was something that even a cynical wrestling audience couldn't complain about, Ana made the second biggest impact of the match besides Becky herself. 

However, this wasn't the end of Ana's night at the Royal Rumble.

Later on, nearing the end of the Men's Royal Rumble match.

Ana was insulted, fuming mad, too, she had lost the match that she came out at number 30 at; it was almost a sure-thing that she would've won, but her own arrogance cost her, of course, Ana would never blame herself for being eliminated. The mere idea that it was her own fault that she got eliminated because of her trash-talk and arrogance was offensive to the young woman from New Zealand. 

But now she was backstage and watching the men's royal rumble, sitting by the gorilla position and looking surlier than usual as she chugged from a bottle of water; while still in her gear, she didn't want to get changed with the other women, they didn't like her and she didn't like them. Especially since Kairi and her buddy Io Shirai wouldn't be happy with Ana's unprovoked attack on Kairi. But, as Ana saw R-Truth, the number 30 entrant walk by, getting ready to go out there; she got an idea in her head, the wheels started to turn as a malicious little grin formed on her face.

"Hey, Truth!" Ana called out, which got the man's attention, normally, Ana was rude, spiteful and nothing more than a high school bully who never really grew up, so the fact she was even talking to him was unexpected. "Good luck out there...be careful, though, in the rumble, you've always gotta have eyes in the back of your head, you never know who might come up, do ya'?" Ana stood up and gave Truth a uncharacteristic pat on the back, seemingly of encouragement.

As Truth's god-awful theme song hit and he made his way through the curtain to enter at number 30 in the Men's Royal Rumble, Ana handed her bottle of water to a staff member who she didn't know, or care about to know the name of. "Touch this, nameless corporate stooge number 5! I've got a statement to make." Ana said as she bolted through the curtain. The fans, who were just enjoying R-Truth's entrance, were caught off guard when Ana Tuati just came bolting up behind him and bulldozing him down from behind.

The weight of Ana combined with the speed that she had meant that Truth didn't stand a chance; as Ana stood over him, the New Zealand had a wicked smile on her face as she picked up the dazed R-Truth and started to repeatedly slam him into the barricade of the entrance ramp; before pulling him back up and hitting her powerbomb finisher on the unforgiving entrance ramp. "This is my rumble, now, boys!" Ana laughed out as she barged her way down to the ring. 

Mustafa Ali, Randy Orton, Andrade 'Cien' Almas, Rey Mysterio, Dolph Ziggler; this was one hell of a list of established veterans and relative newcomers, and they all looked like they had no idea what to do as Ana walked up the steel steps and entered the ring; with Ziggler dazed in the corner, Ana bolted forward and used her 315lbs body as a weapon to body attack the dazed Ziggler. Ana even arrogantly taunted Ziggler by shaking her ass in a way that Dolph used to do.

When Ana turned around though, she came face to face with Mustafa Ali, who looked unsure if he wanted to attack a girl, even if Ana outweighed him by close to 100lbs; Ana's nostrils flared, how dare this half-pint patronise her, she was just as tough as the guys as Ana roughly grabbed Mustafa and screamed in his face. "Don't you ever, EVER patronise me, do you understand?!" Ana screamed as she nailed Mustafa with a massive gutwrench suplex, even kipping up to her feet to show her agility.

"Come on! I'll take on all of you!" Ana bellowed, begging anyone to try and take a swing next as her rampage continued, Andrade 'Cien' Almas was next to try as he went for a crossbody on Ana, who caught him in mid air and slammed him to the mat with a powerful bodyslam. Ana didn't really do anything flashy, but at her size, she didn't really need to. With Andrade on the floor, Ana used her sheer girth to her advantage and dropped a big elbow drop on Andrade's ribs and chest.

But now it was just Ana against Rey and Randy, the two veterans, but Ana wasn't backing down as she starred across from them both, she showed no fear, in fact, she was almost smiling, like she was enjoying herself. "Come on, lads! Hit me! Take a swing!" Ana gestured to her chin, wanting a fight, but Rey was reluctant. Randy however, wasn't as he went to nail Ana with an RKO, only for Ana to catch Orton's arms, keep him close to her as she locked her arms around his waist, before throwing Orton over with a big German Suplex and Orton getting folded up like an accordion.

Now it was just Ana and Rey, Ana licked her lips a bit, she was the biggest person in the match now by far, she towered over Rey and was so much wider than the smaller Mysterio, Ana outstretched her arms, she felt invincible, like nobody could touch her. "This is my rumble now, Rey! I rule the damn world!!" Ana boasted to jeers and boos as she went to charge at Rey, but, suddenly, she got a big surprise. 

It was Ziggler, who had snuck up behind Ana and locked her in a sleeper hold to try and disoorientate the out of control young woman, as Ana fought and tried to fight the hold, she backed herself up in an attempt to break the hold. But, while she was fighting it, Andrade came out of nowhere as he nailed Ana with a massive dropkick, causing the massive heel to stagger forward, dazed, but still on her feet.

The fans, despite not liking Ana due to her heelish arrogance, they had to respect her for her determination, however, as Ana staggered forward, she ended up slouched in the middle rope, dazed and loopy. Which was the worst place to be when Rey Mysterio was in the ring. As Rey ran off the ropes and nailed Ana with a huge 619, which sent Ana lurching back and holding her face. Then, the Viper struck as Orton nailed the former rugby player with a huge RKO.

Ana was almost out cold as she felt every man in the match try and eliminate her due to her sheer size, it took more than one; however, she was still fighting, not wanting to give up just yet, as she latched onto the top rope in desperation, but it was a final dropkick to the back from Mustafa Ali that sent Ana sailing over the top rope and eliminated from the second Royal Rumble of the night.

"WHAT?!" Ana screamed and lost her shit, she angrily overturned the steel steps in a fit of rage as she looked up at the ring full of wrestlers and noticed Mustafa, the man who eliminated her as the normally arrogant and cocky Ana looked fuming mad. "You're a dead man, Mustafa! You're dead!" as Ana angrily shoved officials out of her way as she hooked onto Mustafa's leg, as the cruiserweight was near the ropes, with Ana holding onto the leg that gave Ziggler the distraction to superkick Mustafa in the face and sending him sailing over the top rope.

Right by a pissed off and embarrassed Ana, as Mustafa fell at her side, Ana hoisted the man up on her shoulders and lawn darted his head right into the steel ring post with a sickening thud. "You wanna eliminate me, Mustafa?! Nobody embarrasses me! Nobody!" Ana screamed out, looking enraged as she picked up Mustafa by the hair and nailed him with some brutal headbutts; before dragging the man's limp body over to the announcers table.

"You pricks better move!!" Ana barked out to JBL, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler; although, honestly, Ana didn't care enough about the commentators to know if they had changed, as she hoisted a lifeless Mustafa up; the rampaging Kiwi hit a huge powerbomb right on Mustafa, sending him through the announcers table with a huge crash. Standing over Mustafa, Ana roared and thumped her chest in a primal manner as the 315lbs 26 year old was breathing heavily as she caught her breath and stormed away from the ring. 

But not before pettily overturning the stretcher that was being sent with the EMTs to check on Mustafa, it was a final reminder that, despite her power, her strength, her beauty and her agility, that inside, Ana Tuati was nothing more than a mean spirited bully. But this mean spirited bully had made a statement to the world that she was a loose cannon who couldn't be stopped, controlled or reasoned with and she had no problem making that statement at the expense of Mustafa Ali.

Whooo, that was a lot of fun to write; also, yes, I know, Ana does A LOT of powerbombs; but the Young Bucks to a lot of superkicks, so it evens out; I can't wait to see what you guys think of this and if you want to see more Ana, then just let me know. :D 

I liked it!  Again, I think that your biggest strengths are in describing the action--the way you write it out all makes it very real and very visceral.  Ana really went on a tear, and I can just imagine what that would be like in a real show. :D There were two little things that stuck out to me though--not necessarily bad things, but things you might want to consider.

1) While it's cool that you give us Ana's backstory and her own personal views of WWE, it also doesn't really mix with the kayfabe persona she depicts at the Royal Rumble--kind of like in your Victoria story, where the line between kayfabe and reality gets blurred.  I think that if you had split this up into two chapters (one focusing on her exile from rugby and developing in WWE, the other being the 2019 Royal Rumble) there wouldn't be that awkward blend.

2) Play to your audience.  I love the action you depict and Ana's badass personality, but it's missing a bit of what brings people here in the first place--big girls.  While you don't need to go into detail about her body every single paragraph, you could mention how thick she is here and there.  You bring up her height and weight now and then, but her bulk doesn't feel as palpable as her actions, you know?

Overall though, I thought this was really cool!  Ana makes a great addition to your cast of characters, and I look forward to any other one-shots you have in the waiting.

Guest ratetankmark
30 minutes ago, CyrilFiggus2 said:

I liked it!  Again, I think that your biggest strengths are in describing the action--the way you write it out all makes it very real and very visceral.  Ana really went on a tear, and I can just imagine what that would be like in a real show. :D There were two little things that stuck out to me though--not necessarily bad things, but things you might want to consider.

1) While it's cool that you give us Ana's backstory and her own personal views of WWE, it also doesn't really mix with the kayfabe persona she depicts at the Royal Rumble--kind of like in your Victoria story, where the line between kayfabe and reality gets blurred.  I think that if you had split this up into two chapters (one focusing on her exile from rugby and developing in WWE, the other being the 2019 Royal Rumble) there wouldn't be that awkward blend.

2) Play to your audience.  I love the action you depict and Ana's badass personality, but it's missing a bit of what brings people here in the first place--big girls.  While you don't need to go into detail about her body every single paragraph, you could mention how thick she is here and there.  You bring up her height and weight now and then, but her bulk doesn't feel as palpable as her actions, you know?

Overall though, I thought this was really cool!  Ana makes a great addition to your cast of characters, and I look forward to any other one-shots you have in the waiting.

Thanks, man and I really do appreciate the feedback that you gave me, I'll try and work on it for the next thing I write. I'm glad that, overall, you seemed to like it. 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ratetankmark

Authors Note: Hey guys, I'm back with this and I was thinking of where I could take this and how I could improve this story and it was suggested to me that this either take place entirely in kayfabe or out of kayfabe and, honestly, the out of kayfabe route seems more interesting; so I hope that you all like this and, as always, feedback and criticism is greatly appreciated. Also, the already ample Ana is gonna bulk up even more! 😜 

After her Royal Rumble double duty, Ana Tuati was the talk of the wrestling world, she was always well respected by her peers for her size and strength, but also her agility and incredible cardio conditioning; regularly doing 15 minutes at house shows with people like Ember Moon and not really seeming anymore out of breath than anyone else normally would. However, after Ana was allowed to go on a Royal Rumble rampage, she felt like the company was finally putting some trust in her. 

She had got to the backstage area and couldn't help it, she had broken down in tears of joy at what she'd just done, she had gone into the men's rumble and didn't look out of place and, her night got better when Vince McMahon himself had walked up to the 315lbs former Rugby star and said with a proud smile "We've got money with this!". Honestly, Ana felt like she had earned the right to go out and treat herself. 

The young woman had showered after the two intense matches, peeled her bodysuit off of her, beforehand, obviously, and changed into a lovely, classy black dress that hugged her ample, but still strong frame. She was going to have a night out that she would never forget as the plus sized rugby player turned wrestler walked around the city, looking for somewhere to indulge in a bit of a 'cheat day' of sorts.

Ana's prayers for something to splash out on where answered when she came across a nice looking steakhouse, looking at the prices in the menu, it was a bit pricey, but Ana just took that to mean that it was good quality stuff. As the clock had struck midnight, Ana had walked into the steakhouse and took a seat at a booth; taking a few selfies and cutting a few heel tweets about how she was going to "Rip Mustafa Ali in two, stitch him back together only to rip him in two, again!" playing up the fact that Ali had eliminated her, causing his stock to rise, too.

As the waitress came over to the heavyweight New Zealander, with a big smile on her face, she asked what Ana wanted from the menu and, to be honest, it all looked good to the wrestler, there was lamb, steak, pork, beef, brisket. Ana, honestly, had no idea what she wanted to eat. But, she decided that she was going to go all out, she was almost intoxicated on confidence after getting to be in two Royal Rumbles, getting approval from Vince McMahon himself and getting the go-ahead to maybe do more intergender stuff in the future, Ana decided to just go all in.

"I'll have one of everything from the menu, apart from the dessert section." Ana nodded, licking her lips as she put a hand on her already soft stomach, she couldn't help but grin a bit, she was probably going to regret this, but she just didn't care; she felt almost invincible with all the swirling emotions sloshing around in her head.

After about half an hour, the first orders came through, a big plate of juicy steak, as Ana felt her stomach rumble a bit, the already 315lbs Kiwi started to tuck in, however, she didn't 'pig out' considering that she would eat just like any other respectable person would, only she just ordered a lot more food. Ana moaned as she felt the tender steak enter her hungry mouth. "Ooh, fucking hell, this is awesome!" 

The plus sized beauty could see why that the cost was so high, but it was worth it with how well the food tasted; soon, the WWE superstar from New Zealand was finding a groove, happily munching on the steak, sucking the BBQ ribs from the bone with gusto and leaving an increasingly big pile of bones on a plate. It didn't matter what it was, steak, beef, pork, brisket; it was all amazing and it was all entering Ana's growing stomach. 

Stifling a belch, Ana breathed a bit heavier than usual, her bulging gut was starting to rise and fall with each heavy breath, but she pushed on, ignoring the growing discomfort; she still had more to stuff her face with. Wiping her mouth with a napkin, the former Black Ferns rugby player reached over and took a gulp from her bottle of wine that she had ordered. After a bout an hour, Ana was starting to finish her feast, but she was also wishing she hadn't been so bold.

Her stomach was heaving, desperate for her to stop, it was getting to the point where the bloated young woman was unable to ignore the pain she was in due to being so stuffed, but she winced, holding in a belch as she almost drunkenly reached over to cut up a big bit of pork before shoving it into her mouth. She was still keeping herself respectable, but she was just wanting to finsh her massive meal. 

A pile of plates was stacked up high as the beautiful, engorged goddess was feeling the effects, but she was so close to being done and she wasn't going to stop just because of her body not being able to handle her appetite. Ana Tuati never only did a job halfway; as she washed down her steak with a bottle of wine, almost having to tearfully choke it down her gullet, Ana was finally stuffed and, incredibly, she'd eaten her way through one of everything at the greatest steakhouse she'd ever been at.

"Ooooh, that hit the -burp- spot." Ana sighed to herself, leaning back, breathing heavily and trying to calm herself and her belly down; she closed her eyes and tenderly rubbed her stuffed to the gills stomach. But, despite how bloated and overstuffed she was; Ana couldn't help but smile, that meal had put the cherry on top of what was, already, an amazing night for her. The only issue was that she was finding it harder to move from her chair due to how crammed full of food her bulbous belly was.

The RAW after the Royal Rumble.

"Let me tell you something, Dean! I know that you've done all those deathmatches, you've wrestled in bingo-halls for 100 bucks in front of 50 people and you've been sliced open and cut open in ways that prove that you are the toughest of the tough. But I don't need to prove anything, to anyone! I am Ana Tuati! I am the talk of the wrestling world after last night, Don't think I forgot about Mustafa; he's next on my list, but someone very special has hired me to take you out!" 

Ana stood face to face with Dean Ambrose, someone that she had a lot of respect for, and although Dean was a very popular wrestler, and rightly so, the fans seemed to actually be cheering for Ana as well. It was noticeable that, after her huge meat feast last night, Ana's stomach was jutting out even more than usual and she must've tipped the scales at 320lbs; it was like her bigger than usual gut was straining the confines of her unflattering black bodysuit. 

Ana had always had this goofy charisma about her, often mocking and taunting her opponents and it worked for her, but it was refreshing for Ana to get to be serious as she delievered the admittedly bad WWE scripts with such conviction and passion that you forgot that they were scripts at all. The segment ended with Dean turning his back on Ana, only for the huge, out of control New Zealander to jump him from behind with a clubbing blow, sending him through the middle ropes. 

"COME ON THEN, HIT ME DEAN, COME ON!!" Ana ad-libbed a bit of trash talk, outstretching her beefy, wobbling arms and even screaming at the officials to "Let him go through!" to show how badly she wanted to fight men she was. It really made Ana look like a monster, as if her entire WWE career and ring style didn't do a good enough job of that. But, when Ana got backstage, she just had the biggest smile on her face.

As she got to gorilla position, she wrapped her ample arms around Dean and gave him a massive hug, her food filled belly from last night squashing up against Dean's toned stomach as the former rugby player started to ramble like a kid on a sugar rush. "Oh my god, that was fucking awesome, they even gave me a pop; I mean, maybe this can lead to a feud with a Heel Roman; that's what I've heard, I mean, and I know that plans can change and all, but.-"

Ana was so busy rambling; that she forgot to take a breath as Dean put his hand on his shoulder as the indepndent veteran couldn't help but chuckle at the large New Zealander's endearing enthusiasm. "Woah, hold on, Ana, breath." Dean couldn't help but smile as Ana just put her hands on her hips, her soft, bulbous stomach oozing a bit as she panted. "Shit; it's just, this is all so bonkers." 

There were so many ideas where they could've gone with this feud, Ana was just imagining her and Dean feuding and it genuinely getting some attention and some headlines, it wasn't like the 320lbs Ana wasn't believably able to kick someone's ass and she was already lined up with a feud with Mustafa, which was in the back of Ana's mind as to why she'd been asked to face Dean before this. 

However; Ana's enthusiasm about doing more stuff with Dean, wasn't going to turn out the way she thought and it was for a reason that even she didn't expect; the RAW where Ana and Dean faced off was still in progress, with Ana getting ready for her match against Ember Moon in one of their great house show matches were finally getting them some much needed TV time.

As Ana and Ember were going over their spots for the match, both of them coming up with creative ideas and bouncing ideas off of each-other, Ana was greeted by 'The Road Dogg' Jesse James, a veteran from the white-hot Attitude Era; even if his booking skills weren't on par with how over he and 'Bad Ass' Billy Gunn were. "Oh, hey, Jesse, what's up?" Ana looked up from her folding chair and smiled brightly. 

"Hey, Ana, look, I don't know how else to tell you this...but they're not going ahead with your feud with Dean; it was just a one and done...designed to humble Dean." As Ana looked a bit confused, she was panting and wheezing, but that was not only because of the food that was still showing on her already fat, but gorgeous figure. As Ana stood up, with a grunt, causing her big belly to wobble even through the cover of her attire. 

"OK, so, I was told to say that I was hired by someone to take out Dean and you just think that the fans are going to forget about it?" Ana felt herself getting a bit heated and upset, not that the feud with Dean wasn't happening, she wasn't that arrogant to think that she was bulletproof from the whole 'plans change on the fly' aspect of modern WWE booking; but what hurt more was that, apparently, people thought that Dean facing her was a 'punishment.'

"Also, what do you mean 'designed to humble Dean??'" Ana asked, "The fans were chanting for me; they popped when I took Dean out of the ring and they didn't 'What' me during my promo!" Ana started to ramble, just letting the words spill from her mouth. "So, tell me, what about me facing Dean Ambrose is 'humbling'? He wants to leave and you want him to be punished?? Well, that sure says a lot about how highly you think of me, doesn't it?!" Ana ranted, her tone getting more upset as she was trying not to come across as a 'mark for herself'.

"Ana, let's be real here." Jesse said "It's not believable that Dean would lose to a woman." as Ana and Ember both looked at each-other as Ana just snapped out "I weigh 100lbs more than Dean does! I was a former rugby player, a shoot job...so if I can beat up men in real life, why is that unrealistic?!" Ana snapped out as she genuinely could feel tears in her eyes; she was just so infuriated that it seemed that the company didn't think of her as highly as she thought. 

"I'm sorry, Jesse." Ana apologised, as her breathing quickened, her ample stomach heaving heavily with every breath, she didn't want to seem like she had a bad attitude backstage; she didn't want to make things worse for herself. "I didn't mean to; I'm still feuding with Ali; yeah?" Ana asked with a raised eyebrow and some bite in her tone. "Yeah, sure, who really cares, though? Just thought I'd let you know that you and Dean aren't going ahead, bit of advice." Jesse said before leaving. "Only marks get their hopes up in this industry." 

Ana had to physically bite her tongue to stop herself from snapping at the road agent again, honestly, she wasn't the only employee extremely dissatisfied with her treatment in the company; as she sat down and went to continue working on her match with Ember Moon; the 320lbs New Zealander was seriously starting to think of other places to work. It was clear that WWE thought that being in a segment with her was a punishment, so why should she stick around?

Authors Note (Extra): That was fun to write, I think Ana out of kayfabe is much more interesting than the in kayfabe/out of kayfabe hybrid I was doing. This also featured more description of Ana's sexy body and her actually gaining weight. Hope you guys like this; can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. :D 

I love that you were able to include some of the shittier backstage stuff going on at the moment, but still have some good moments like Dean supporting Ana and Ana's massive victory feast.  I'll be curious to see where it goes from here!  Hopefully she doesn't get injured at WrestleMania like her inspiration.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ratetankmark

(Authors Note: Hey guys, I'm back with writing my personal favourite OC, I'm so glad that you guys like her and, honestly, I wasn't sure how she'd be recieved since Nia, understandably, isn't the most popular person. But this is something else with the backstage frustrations getting to Ana, just like it was getting to people like Rusev, Dean and (judging by his reactions, EC3). But I do hope that you guys like this part of the 320lbs Ana; can't wait to hear your thoughts and, as always, if you feel like I can improve on something, than please let me know. :))

AnaTuatiWWE - Come on WWE, Let me fight the guys, I stole the show at the Royal Rumble, I sent some Ohio indy schmuck to Japan because he was so scared of me and I still want a crack at either the US or IC Championships. Are you just scared that I'd be unstoppable and would take one of those belts? 

AnaTuatiWWE - BeckyLynchWWE might be The Man...but I'm The Mountain. If she wants to take on the toughest of the tough, then she should take on me! Unless she needs Seth's permission to do anything? ;)

AnaTuatiWWE - I probably wouldn't be 320lbs if WWE creative actually had something for me. That applies to 90% of the people here, too. 

Those were just some of Ana's tweets, Dean was OK with her referencing him and Becky and Ana were extremely close to their respective real life goofy and laidback personalities, but it was fun to see the fans get either so worked up, or just knowing that Ana was just joking around...well, sort of. Ana was feeling legitimately burned out by her lack of direction in the company, she just felt like she was trying to make something work; she and Becky were even trying to get a feud going, and members of WWE creative liked the idea, too. 

But the problem was Vince, Ana had only spoken to Vince a handful of times, but he had always been respectful to her, so she wouldn't say that she hated him, she had a lot of respect for him,  but she knew that the WWE was in a bad way and it didn't help that the talent were just blaming the fans as if it was the fans' fault that WWE wasn't doing well despite the immensely talented roster.

However, the 320lbs 26 year old former rugby player had an idea that she'd constantly pitched with creative and writers, the idea was for her to go on a rampage, attacking male jobbers and picking fights with male wrestlers in a bid to get herself noticed. Then she would win either the US or IC Championship at Wrestlemania which would not only draw huge buzz, but it would also give interesting and fresh matchups for her and her opponents.

It seemed like, finally, Ana was getting somewhere as one of the agents had come back from seeing Vince, as Ana had got herself into her wrestling gear, which was becoming harder and harder to fit in due to her ample body as her stomach was especially stretching the limits of the fabric. As she was going over her segment that she was meant to be having with The Iiconics, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce, who were two of Ana's personal favourite people to work with despite the rivalry between Australia and New Zealand.

"Erm, Ana, Vince would like to speak to you." Ana turned around when she heard that and saw the agent in question and, honestly, he looked a bit pale, like he was nervous as Ana and The Iiconics shared a look of nervousness as the New Zealander heaved herself up, just because she was agile enough to wrestle like a woman half her size, didn't mean that it was easy to pull herself up with a stomach full of catering.

Ana walked to Vince's office next to the agent, who looked at Ana and said bluntly "Honestly, if I had my way, I would've gone with at least one of your ideas, at least." as Ana's stomach jiggled as the two got closer to Vince's office, Ana started to get a bit nervous, what was going to happen to her? She had a thousand different thoughts going through her mind as the agent knocked on the door of Vince's office.

"Ana is here to see you, sir."

"Good, send her in." the unmistakable, iconic voice of Vince McMahon could be heard on the other side of the door as Ana had a look of a deer in the headlights, maybe she should've kept her mouth shut on Twitter, maybe she shouldn't have suggested so many intergender ideas? Where was she going to go if Vince showed her the door?? She had no connections in the indy scene outside of friends who had already been released or left. But she didn't know any of the promoters, but, that didn't matter as Ana entered the office, still in her gear.

"Y-Yes? Mr. McMahon?" Ana shakily managed to get out as Vince was sitting at his desk, in a grey, immaculate suit as her boss looked right at her and simply asked "What more do you want, Ana? We've given you a spot on the men's royal rumble, we gave you a shot at Dean Ambrose and, yet, you just complain on Twitter about how you're not being used?" Vince didn't raise his voice, but it was his calm, but yet still frustrated tone, that, for Ana, was more intimidating than shouting at the top of his lungs.

"Well...with all due respect, sir, I heard that Dean thing was to embarrass him and I was under the impression that it would've been a big feud, like, maybe going to the next PPV or something, not just a one and done?" Ana managed to stammer out as she felt sweat forming on her forehead because of how stressed she was. This woman was once a rugby player on the top female rugby team in New Zealand and, yet, this was the most terrified she had ever been.

"Well, that's the wrestling industry, shit doesn't just work out; and, honestly, did you really think that anyone would believe that Dean would lose to a girl?" Vince continued, that last line really stung for Ana. She and other wrestlers that she spoke to, like Finn Balor and Mustafa Ali, had no qualms with doing intergender stuff with her and, honestly, it was actually getting Ana over as a face, no matter how hard the company tried to keep her as a heel.

Ana's stomach heaved a bit as she was trying to keep herself composed to stop herself from crying, but she managed to keep herself as calm as could be. "Your constant requests for intergender stuff is ridiculous, that might work on some indy show for 200 people; but this is the big time and you need to understand that your ideas were never going to draw a dime. Hell, you've never drawn a dime in your life and yet you seem to think that you're hot shit?" Vince continued to cut into Ana and she was feeling a combination of heartbroken and rage that her own boss was burying her as his company was becoming a laughing stock.

"But what about the brass ring stuff, sir?" Ana asked, trying to not say anything that she'd regret. "I mean, I thought that we just had to give ideas out if we wanted anything, I give ideas out and yet I just get nothing? I'm prepared to put in the work, the intergender stuff isn't for everyone, but I'm bigger than a lot of the guys, I'm not saying I have to fight Braun or Brock, but are you seriously saying that I couldn't face Mustafa Ali or Finn Balor or Andrade? I mean, they could bounce off of me and really seem like sympathetic babyfaces-"

Ana was cut off by Vince again, who's tone was raised as Ana rambled on, he was fed up with the New Zealander's ramblings. "I don't pay you to be a mark, Ana! Look, if you don't like it here, then you can just leave, but just know that no company in their right mind would ever take you on, you're too fat, too high maintanence, too much of a mark for yourself, I don't have time to deal with you or your problems-"

This time, Vince was cut off by Ana as she had made a decision. "Vince...I quit, you can add more days on my contract, you can do what you did with Neville and Sasha and try and screw them over; but I can't take this anymore, the atmosphere around here is toxic and..." Ana stopped as she couldn't stop tears from falling down her face. "I respect everything that you've done, Vince, how you made wrestling what it is today, but If it's obvious that you think so little of me, why didn't you tell me sooner? I won't waste anymore of your time and I hope things improve for you guys, it wasn't like I made much of a difference anyway. Thank you, though." 

With that, the 320lbs New Zealander walked out of Vince's office and, after telling everyone what had happened and having a good cry, Ana got changed out of her gear and headed to the nearest eatery to stuff her face and try and make herself feel better. But, not even 1 hour later,WWE's official Twitter account posted the following. "Ana Tuati has been granted a release from her WWE contract, we wish her the best in all of her future endeavors." 

This was it, it was over, Ana had been released as she stopped her rental car in a car park of a KFC and just started to cry hysterically, tears flowing down her face as she even pressed her forehead on the steering wheel as she cursed herself in Maori. But, little did she know, indy promotions were a lot more interested in hiring her than she first realised; but, for now, Ana Tuati's WWE run had come to an end.

(Bet you guys weren't expecting that, honestly, I didn't want to make Vince out to be the cartoon devil, but, honestly, his rants was based on a rant he went on to Chris Jericho in Jericho's second book after Jericho injured Chyna accidentally and Vince just lost his shit with him. I didn't want to make Vince seem too unrealistic, but this is the guy who nearly fired Titus O'Neil, one of the nicest guys in all of wrestling for daring to grab Vince's arm.)

Damn...good on Ana for sticking to her guns and leaving a sinking ship.  I can't wait to see where she goes after this--I could see her pulling a Cody Rhodes and rebuilding her image by doing a tour of the indy circuit.  And speaking of the American Nightmare, I think he could find a spot for such a bruiser in AEW.

Guest ratetankmark
14 minutes ago, CyrilFiggus2 said:

Damn...good on Ana for sticking to her guns and leaving a sinking ship.  I can't wait to see where she goes after this--I could see her pulling a Cody Rhodes and rebuilding her image by doing a tour of the indy circuit.  And speaking of the American Nightmare, I think he could find a spot for such a bruiser in AEW.

Oh; that could be awesome, Ana Tuati vs. Aja Kong could tear the house (and the arena) down! Glad you liked it. :) 

Guest ratetankmark

(Authors Note: OK, since Ana has left the WWE, I was thinking of where would the former rugby players talents of being incredibly agile, bulky, gorgeous and charismatic be put to the best use? The answer is obvious; AEW, especially since, here, Ana can have the feuds that she wanted to have in WWE but Vince wasn't interested in doing. Also my interest in WWE is at an all time low, even I love a lot of the wrestlers in the promotion. Anyway, I hope you guys like Ana's first bit of All Elite Wrestling stuff. :D As always, comments and criticism are much appreciated.)

At Ana's size, one would expect the 320lbs New Zealander to be sitting on the sofa, eating ice cream and crying about the fact that she had just handed in her release from the WWE, but, considering Ana was the one who asked for the release, that was the last thing on her mind. In fact, the former Black Ferns rugby player had been in her Florida home that she got while in developmental for NXT, since she wasn't flying back to New Zealand just yet.

She'd actually just got back from a 3 hour gym work-out, she was keeping her bulk that helped make her difference, but she was never going to be out of shape, and considering that the New Zealander had been out performing a lot of the guys at the gym, she was still in damn good shape. As Ana got out of the shower and started to dry her ample, glistening bulk with the towel, her flesh jiggling as she felt how soft and big she was.

With herself dried, Ana put on some black tights that hugged her thick, powerful legs and wore a black tank top that clung to her big, hefty belly and showed off her beefy arms, which, like the rest of her, shook with the slightest movement. But, with her work-out done, Ana killed some time by watching some TV and kicking her feet up on the couch. As the heavyweight Kiwi was watching TV, she heard her phone go off. 

Reaching over and grabbing the phone from the table, Ana looked to see who was calling her and her eyes widened a bit. It was Cody Rhodes, who Ana had met while the two were both in the WWE system, even though Cody's run was wrapping up while Ana was just getting started, so there wasn't a lot of overlap. Swiping her finger across the screen to accept the call, Ana put the phone to her ear and said with a surprised tone in her New Zealand accent.

"Cody?"

"Hey, Ana, yeah, it's me, listen, I heard about your release from the WWE."

"Hey, it's no big deal, I requested the release anyway, I imagine I'd be less happy if I had been fired, but they just made a lot of promises that they couldn't keep, but you know how the industry is? I'm not special because I didn't get what I wanted, I must sound like such an ungrateful asshole." Ana laughed as she could hear Cody chuckling on the other end.

"Well, Vince doesn't know what he's lost, but, one door closes and another one opens, you know all about that when you went from a rugby player representing your country to a kick ass pro wrestler who is far more agile than someone of your size should be."

"Thanks for putting me over, Cody, but did you really call me just to butter me up?" Ana responded, although she really did appreciate Cody's compliments, Ana was used to getting a lot of shit from all kinds of people; so to have someone like Cody give her praise did mean a lot to her. It was the same reason why she was always incredibly nice to fans who weren't assholes to her.

"Yeah, look, Ana, let's cut to the chase here, we're interested in bringing you into AEW, we believe that you weren't being used to your fullest potential and you could've been a much bigger star than you were. Plus, Jon's really interested in reigniting that feud that Vince seemed to think was a burial for Jon. But trust me when I say that, if you sign with AEW, your feud with Jon and your feud with whoever else we can find is going to be the furthest thing from a joke. We think that we can run with that promo you cut on RAW when you implied that someone hired you to take Jon out. The mercenary gimmick you tried to push had real potential and we can help you realise that potential." 

Ana listened to Cody's pitch as so many different emotions were swirling around her head, Ana didn't just want to face Jon, she looked at the AEW roster and on both sides, male and female, they had one of the best rosters in the world and Ana was just thinking of all the matches that she could have. She would actually have fun with wrestling again.

"I'm interested; but do you mind if we discuss this face to face? You know how it is, Cody?" Ana requested, while the deal sounded good, she didn't want to rush into something only to realise that it wasn't what she thought. She wasn't being distrusting, she was just not jumping the gun without looking over all the legal stuff that came with jumping to another promotion.

All Elite Wrestling: All Out. 

3 months later.

The contracts had been read over by Ana and her lawyers, one of whom she knew from her days playing rugby after her assault charges that got her booted off the team in the first place, but everything was on the up and up and Ana had signed with All Elite Wrestling; but, in true Elite fashion, they wanted to keep it a surprise; Ana had even gone dark on Twitter for months, not posting anything at all.

The Kiwi had also bulked up slightly, going from 320lbs at the time of her quitting from WWE to 327lbs a few months ago, if she didn't go to the gym as much, she'd have gained more weight, but if she didn't go to the gym so much, she'd lose that agility and cardio that she was known for. The match in question that she was meant to make her debut in was Jon Moxley vs. Kenny Omega.

As it was getting to the time where Ana would run in, she was waiting in Gorilla Position, getting ready for her time to make the wrestling world go ballistic; but, as she felt her stomach heave a bit; Ana was feeling more nervous than she had in some time. She had been in the Royal Rumble, she'd played rugby and represented New Zealand in the Rugby World Cup and, yet, for some reason, All Elite Wrestling was getting more butterflies fluttering around her ample stomach.

Then the cue happened, Kenny charged at a dazed Jon, looking for the V-Trigger knee after a gruelling match that had the fans on the edge of their seats and even had Ana marking out a bit. But, as Kenny went to knee Jon, the former Dean Ambrose moved out of the way and Kenny ended up hitting the V-Trigger on the referee, sending the official tumbling out of the ring.

Ana quickly got her ski mask on that was hiding her face and hoping that people wouldn't recognise her body, which was covered up by a hoodie and some black track pants. As Jon grabbed Kenny and spiked him on the top of his head with a double armed DDT finisher, aka The Paradigm Shift, formerly Dirty Deeds; he looked around and saw there was no ref.

Meanwhile, Ana sprinted down to the ring, her stomach jiggling with every step, but it was always remarkable to see how fast the young woman was, as the former rugby player slid into the ring, not even out of breath, she then bolted forward and blasted Jon with The Pounce, a high impact shoulder tackle that used Ana's size to good use and played up her rugby background.

The Pounce turned Jon inside out as Ana stood up and removed her ski-mask, revealing that it was Ana Tuati and, to her surprise, the fans came unglued, even if Ana was not a babyface, the fans were caught completely off guard as Ana had the biggest smile on her face as she even gave the downed Jon a crotch chop. "I ain't finished with you yet, Jon! You think you could escape me that easily!? Your ass is mine, Moxley." 

Ana talked some trash as she rolled out of the ring, as Kenny staggered up to his feet, saw that Jon was knocked out cold and took advantage as he picked Jon up and nailed him with the One Winged Angel, just as the referee slid into the ring and counted the 1-2-3. The camera panned over to Ana as Kenny was celebrating as the New Zealander smirked confidently and boasted out.

"This is my land now, I'm gonna run this bitch!" as the New Zealander blew a kiss at the camera and called out "Come on, Jon, you thought that switching companies could save you from the ass kicking I was gonna give you? Well where you gonna run to now, huh?!" 

With that, Ana walked back up the ramp and basked in the jeers and the boos from the fans once they realised that Ana had screwed Jon over; as Ana even mockingly pretended to cry, showing how little of a fuck she gave about what the fans though. But, she was feeling amazing out of character, Ana was trying really hard not to break character and just smile in the goofiest way possible. 

As Ana headed backstage, she looked around and saw the beaming smiles of everyone in the back from Cody to Darby Allin and even wrestling veteran Tully Blanchard; as Ana got a congratulations on one hell of a debut, Kenny and Jon soon made their way back to Gorilla Position as Jon and Ana both shared a big hug. "Well, that was fun. Can't wait to 'kill the biz' with you, Jon." 

"Eh, we're not killing the industry, we're evolving it." Jon replied as Ana just felt something that she hadn't felt in a long time in a wrestling atmosphere. She felt happy. 

(Hope you guys like Ana's AEW debut, this was a lot of fun to write and I will continue her feud with Jon in AEW. :D I think AEW might use Ana better than WWE, but it's just a hunch.)