Victoria McKenzie's Adventures In NXT Catering (AU)

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

Authors Note: Hey guys and girls; I'm sorry that it's been forever and a day since I've continued the Victoria McKenzie in Impact Wrestling story; I've just been swamped with other stuff and, honestly, I think I'd be better off with writing one shots to help me get my groove back. Anyway, this fic is like an alternate version of events where Victoria McKenzie stayed in NXT and all that, I can't actually remember what happened in my Impact fic. 

Also, I'm changing NXT Vic's reference from Tessa Blanchard to NXT star Deonna Purrazzo, one of the many, many, many stars in NXT who's been there for a while and you wouldn't really know it because she's doing the house show loop. This is what happens when you try and sign every single talented wrestler in the world, WWE. Anyway, Victoria kinda looks like what would happen if Deonna had a British accent and current Nicole Matthews' body.

D5C7bwoWsAANEO6.jpg

D5CJIBSWAAAAsSn.jpg

This is probably going to be just a one shot, but I hope you guys like it and I hope my writing skills are a bit better than they were before, not that they were great to start with, honestly. Any feedback and comments on things that you think would improve this would be greatly appreciated.

"Victoria McKenzie has a stomach so big that she could start up a small country on her fat. She isn't an athlete like she used to be, her fat ass doesn't belong on TV."

"NXT Largo fans started a "Hey, Hey, Vicky, Ooh, Ahh, I wanna know-oh-oh-oh, Where did your abs go?"

"We've got Io Shirai having to face off against a land whale - oh, I'm sorry, it's just Victoria McKenzie. Seriously girl, cover that beer belly up!"

Victoria McKenzie casually vanity searched her own name to find out what the NXT fans were saying about her; most of it was just about how fat and overweight the 23 year old Englishwoman was and, honestly, the fans weren't wrong. To say Victoria had "Let herself go" was an understatement; she arrived at the NXT Performance Center around a year ago and she was lean and toned, she took her training very seriously and had a good reputation due to working with a lot of the other UK talent that were associated with NXT.

Fast forward 12 months, however, and things have drastically changed for the Newcastle-Upon-Tyne native. She had gotten herself a tan due to lazing around in the Florida sun; she'd dyed her hair a silvery colour in a desperate attempt to get attention, which ultimately came off as more desperate than anything else. But, what annoyed Victoria the most was that she wasn't being given anything to do. 

It was the same damn routine every single time, wrestle in the same Florida towns, wrestle the same opponents over and over again and often be the one looking up at the lights; not that Victoria was arrogant, but she just wanted a chance to do something more. She didn't even have a defined character and might as well have been a jobber; but, the weird thing was that she was still expected to go backstage at NXT TV tapings and just sit there and watch the card that Victoria would've killed to be apart of.

So, to kill the boredom, Victoria decided to spend her backstage time by hitting the catering table and, soon, changes started to occur, she started to eat with more gusto, cramming more and more items of food into her mouth and, as the months went by, Victoria's abs were soon being replaced by a doughy, plump belly that overhung the waistband of her tights and jiggled with every slight movement.

The Englishwoman was also hitting the gym less and less and replacing the time she would've spent at the gym with just walking around Florida, finding new and interesting places to stuff food into her face. Victoria knew that she was letting herself go, but she flippantly didn't even care; in her mind, NXT weren't putting in the time with her, so why should she put in the time with working her fingers to the bone?

However, weirdly, as the Geordie's stomach got bigger, her legs got larger and her love handles got more and more noticeable, it seemed like the road agents were taking notice of Victoria's new body as they let her work as a heelish bully on house shows. Vic was more than happy with that as she found it easier being a heel than a babyface, anyway. Vic couldn't help but chuckle that in such a 'looks matter' industry as professional wrestling, she was being almost rewarded for becoming lazy and overweight.

As she continued to vanity search, while lazing around on her sofa, the Geordie reached over to the bucket of KFC she had on the table and started to stuff some of that fried chicken into her greedy mouth; this was her idea of 'preparing' for her upcoming series of matches with the hard-hitting veteran Mia Yim on the latest NXT house show loop. Vic couldn't help but smirk, it felt good to actually get rewarded for being lazier, however, she wasn't dumb and still went to the Performance Center gym since she knew that she had to be in good enough shape to work a good match, spare tire and love handles aside.

Just because 'The Gifted Geordie' looked out of shape didn't mean that she was out of shape and she was determinded to show that in her matches with Mia Yim.

'The Gifted Geordie' Victoria McKenzie vs. Mia Yim, NXT Largo house show - 23/6/2019.

The bell rang for the match between the now 180lbs Victoria and the more experienced, more toned Mia Yim, the comparison in body types was almost comical as the 23 year old Brit wore a black and silver attire, to match her silver streaked hair. Vic's love handles oozed over the sides of the waistband of her tights like doughy, heavy lava; but her bulbous stomach really stole the show. It overhung just like her love handles, but it was so round and big; it looked like Victoria had either been drinking nothing but beer since she arrived in Florida, or she had somehow eaten a medicine ball.

The two NXT females locked up, in the center of the ring, with the fans firmly in Mia's corner, however, Victoria showed that, despite her weight gain, she still wasn't exactly a lumbering, slow, slob as she pushed Mia back into the turnbuckle with some serious force, surprising both Mia and the fans. Vic's rounder face was covered with a arrogant, toothy smile, showing off her pearly white teeth as the arrogant, youngster taunted the veteran with a crotch chop.

"Suck it, Mia!" Victoria rudely yelled out in her Geordie accent as Mia, frustrated, charged at Victoria, only to be bulldozed down with a big shoulder block from the 180lbs heel; that simple act caused Vic's chubby frame to shake like jello. "That's how it's done, baby!" Vic trash-talked as she smugly swung her hips, like she was proud of her girth in a sexual manner, despite the majority of jeers, Victoria heard a few wolf whistles from the fans.

As Vic went to run off the ropes to continue the attack, Mia used her veteran instinct to grab Victoria's ankle, causing the chubby Geordie to comically fall flat on her face, which caused the Largo crowd to break out into a chuckle and cheers for Mia. The blue haired 'Blasian' had sprung up to her feet, literally walked over Victoria's doughy, body, Mia's foot standing on Vic's back-roll covered back.

Mia stood in front of Victoria and performed a mocking little bow, and then Victoria's face turned from cockiness to anger at being embarrassed; getting up to her feet, but with much less speed than Mia, the 180lbs McKenzie charged at Mia, but the former TNA Knockout and indy mainstay was aiming to send the heavyweight bruiser over the top rope. But Victoria was ready for that as she showed some agility for someone of her body-type by sliding underneath the bottom rope and to the outside.

"I'm too bloody smart for that, I've got, like, a 500 IQ!" Victoria laughed mockingly at the jeering fans like a childish brat, only for one fan to heckle out "The IQ isn't how many pounds you weigh!" as the fans, again, laughed at Victoria's expense, while Victoria just barked out "Mate, you're from Florida, go back to screwing your own sister!" 

But, while Vic was busy jaw-jacking, Mia nailed the bulbous Brit in the back with a huge baseball slide, sending Victoria's body crashing chest first into the guard-rail, and breaking out in a fit of jiggling. With Mia grabbing the overweight 23 year old by her long, black and silver hair, she threw the heavyweight into the ring before Mia slid into the ring herself. McKenzie was on her back, her big gut heaving with every heavy breath that she took, and Mia knew just how to get her opponent up.

The wily veteran used both of her hands to give a massive slap to Victoria's jiggling, heavy gut, which sounded like a whip being cracked and caused Victoria to comically sit, bolt up right with a look of pure shock and pain on her face. "Oh crap!" was all Victoria could say as Mia ran off the ropes and nailed her heel foe with a massive penalty kick, right to the face and nearly taking Victoria's head off her body.

Mia hooked one of Victoria's large legs and went for the cover, only for the 180lbs heel to have some fight left in her as she thrust her shoulder up, even that gesture caused her big, meaty arm into a fit of quaking. Mia knew that she had to continue the attack, so she picked her opponent up by her hair; but, in a desperation move, Victoria reared her head forward and nailed Mia with a gigantic headbutt, which actually caused Victoria to stagger back herself. 

However, as she staggered back against the ropes, Victoria rebounded and turned Mia inside out with a monstrous lariat that would've made JBL or Stan Hansen stunned; the fans were the most stunned of all, though, as it looked like Victoria would actually get a win after that gigantic lariat. "Come on, ref!!" Victoria screamed out to the official, she was covered in sweat, panting and breathing heavily as she hooked the leg of Mia and looking for the cover.

1!

2!

Mia kicked out at 2.5!

"WHAT!?!?" Victoria screamed out as she sat up, looking like she was about to cry as she put her head in her hands and was almost having a breakdown. Staggering herself up to her feet, Vic started to slap the downed body of Mia, even brushing the heel of her boot on the side of Mia's head. "You're nothing, Mia! I'm The Gifted Geordie! I'm Queen Victoria of NXT, I'm Victoria McKenzie!" As Victoria continued to talk smack in her Geordie accent, Mia was staggering up to her feet.

"I own you!" Victoria barked out, screaming right in Mia's face, only to get a huge bicycle kick to the face from Mia, which the fans popped huge for; with Victoria dazed, Mia got behind her heavier opponent, wrapped her arms around Vic's sizeable waistline, which was harder due to how fat Victoria now was. However, she locked the fingers and hurled Victoria over and on her head with a huge German Suplex.

But, what Mia didn't count on, was that Victoria's rage was almost powering her up, despite being German Suplexed on her head and folded up like an accordion, Victoria slowly stood right back up, a scowl of rage on her face as she waited for Mia to turn around, before running forward and nailing Mia with a huge running dropkick, which sent Mia colliding into the corner post like she'd been shot out of a cannon.

No matter what the fans thought of Victoria, that was a move they didn't expect, however, it seemed to have taken a lot of out of Victoria as she was on her back, her gut heaving even more as Victoria's entire heavy, bulbous body was sweating buckets. Both girls seemed to be out as the referee started to count them out, with the fans counting along with the official. When the referee reached the count of 7, Mia was back up to her feet and, a second later, so was Victoria.

The two glared at each-other, both panting as they looked like they were about to kill each-other. Victoria broke the silence between the two as she screamed out like a madwoman "SCREW YOU, MIA!!" as Vic charged at Mia, only to get a superkick to the face for her efforts. But that still didn't knock the bruiser down as Victoria almost ate it up, grabbed Mia and threw her own with a huge, bridging, Northern Lights Suplex.

But, Vic had a surpise as she used all of her energy to float over, an impressive move for someone so large, as Vic deadlifted Mia up and went for her brainbuster finisher, but the veteran Mia wriggled her way out of it and got behind Victoria, only for Vic to use her size to ram her ample ass into Mia's stomach, sending Mia staggering back into the corner. With a look of nearly psychopathic hatred on her face, Vic charged at Mia, looking to put her ample gut to good use with a huge body attack in the corner.

It would've crushed Mia, if Mia hadn't have used her nimbleness to get out of the way. With Vic crashing chest first into the corner and knocking the wind out of her, Victoria staggered back and ended up in the corner herself. Mia clapped her hands together to fire up the crowd, who gladly clapped along. 

"Say goodnight, you fat bitch!" Mia screamed at Victoria to a loud pop as she went to take Victoria's head off with a running big boot into the corner; however, Victoria saw the referee was there out of the corner of her eye. She snatched a hold of the referee's shirt and pulled the man in front of her to loud boos. Mia just pulled up before she nailed the referee, as the referee wasn't looking at either competitors, Victoria took the chance and raked the eyes of Mia, temporarily blinding her.

As Vic saw Mia was blinded, she pulled Mia away from the ropes, got her in a front face-lock position and nearly spiked Mia on her head with her finisher, a brutal, but old school, DDT; the fans winced at how Vic and Mia made such an old school, some would say, out-dated, move, look devastating. With Mia out like a light, Victoira hooked the leg and glared with contempt at the booing and jeering crowd as the ref counted.

1!

2!

3!

The bell rang as Vic looked like she had just run a marathon, she was caked in sweat, her ample, chubby body was heaving with every heavy breath she took, but, as the ring announcer said the words "Here is your winner, The Gifted Geordie, Victoria McKenzie!" Victoria couldn't help but flash a big, arrogant and obnoxious smile, even if she only got the win because of underhanded tactics. Angrily pulling her blubbery arm away from the referee, Vic outstretched her arms and seemed to challenge the fans. 

"Anyone else want to fight me?! I'll kick all of your arses!" As Victoria finished with a dignified bow, about the only thing dignified about the overweight, Newcastle loudmouth, but this victory over Mia was proof that, if anything, Victoria McKenzie is more of a threat now that she's started overindulging on NXT's catering and Florida's eateries.

Hope you guys liked that; it's been a long, long time since I've wrote anything, so any feedback would be appreciated, hope you like this NXT version of Victoira? 

I really liked this!  You've got a good knack for describing the action in the ring while also keeping some focus on Vic's fat body, which, let's be real, is what people are here for.  You did good building up the status quo for her, which helped make the ensuing match feel that much bigger--like this is the one that finally gets her a bigger role.  Well done!

5 hours ago, CyrilFiggus2 said:

I really liked this!  You've got a good knack for describing the action in the ring while also keeping some focus on Vic's fat body, which, let's be real, is what people are here for.  You did good building up the status quo for her, which helped make the ensuing match feel that much bigger--like this is the one that finally gets her a bigger role.  Well done!

i second that

please continue

Guest ratetankmark

Authors Note: Hey guys, I don't really have a lot to do today and I thought I might as well continue Thicctoria's adventures of gluttony and greed at NXT; I mean, it's not like Deonna (NXT Vic's reference, only fatter) is doing much, anyway. This is why you don't sign every talented wrestler under the sun, WWE; anyway, feedback and criticism is appreciated, I'm always looking to improve my work and I hope you guys enjoy this.

"I swear, Vic, you have an addiction to Subway" Chelsea Green remarked as she and her NXT roommate Victoria McKenzie walked down the Orlando sidewalk back to their apartments that they shared. A lot of the NXT talent lived with several people in one apartment and it was walking distance to the Performance Center but Chelsea had noticed that Victoria was walking the 15 minute walk less and less. 

"So?" Victoria flippantly remarked as she crammed a section of her 3rd Subway footlong of the day into her greedy mouth; Victoria, despite her bulging, overhanging spare tire, love handles, thunder thighs and round, still gorgeous face, was still atheltic. She knew that her weight gain meaning she was getting over as a heel wasn't an excuse to slack off, which she didn't. Despite her doughy, out of shape body, Victoria was still able to work alongside people like Io Shirai, Candice LeRae and Mia Yim and never look like she was being carried.

The 23 year old Englishwoman was wearing a tight fitting white tank top that didn't do anything to cover up her round gut or love handles, but the snug jean shorts that showed off her increasingly thick thighs weren't doing anything else for her figure. "I mean, I'm not skipping the PC classes, I'm working my ass off at the gym, just because my belly's bigger than a lot of the other girls doesn't mean that I'm an out of shape dork." Victoria responded to her Canadian roommate and veteran of the indy scene.

Victoria did feel a bit bad about not giving Chelsea anything, she did offer, but Chelsea kept turning it down, but since Vic had powered through 3 footlongs, she thought that she should at least try again to get Chelsea to eat something. "Come on, Chels', you're gonna waste away...also, my fat arse doesn't share food often." Victoria chuckled as the hefty young woman handed half of her footlong to Chelsea and smiled a bit, her round face seeming rounder as she showed her pearly white teeth.

"I'm honoured, Victoria." Chelsea smiled back as she took the footlong, deciding that half of one wouldn't hurt as she took a few bites out of it as her English friend smiled widely and happily boasted. "It's awesome, isn't it, now you can see why I have an unhealthy obsession with them, right?"

"I mean, it's not too bad; but I couldn't eat as many as you do, Vic'" Chelsea admitted while Victoria shrugged her chunky, soft shoulders, the flesh jiggling ever so slightly due to how doughy Victoria had become. "Dude, nobody can eat as much Subway as me. I should get a sponser or some shit." Vic joked as she patted her plump, overhanging belly and felt the soft flesh jiggle from the contact that Vic's hand made.

The two got closer to their apartment as Vic wiped some sweat from her brow with the back of her hand, the Florida heat was hard to deal with, especially for the Englishwoman who came from the North-East of the country; where the sun was a borderline unheard of thing. Vic quickly, and comically, crammed the final bit of her 3rd footlong into her mouth, leaving the area around her mouth covered in crumbs.

Grabbing a bottle of cola, Vic opened it and took a huge chug from it, before screwing the top back on and letting out an undignified, gassy belch thanks to all the drink she just gulped down. Chelsea just chuckled at her best friend's lack of manners and remarked. "You can always be counted to class up the joint, Victoria." as Vic just gave Chelsea and her sarcasm a response of. "Suck my dick".

The two headed up the stairs to their apartment on the second floor, Vic going first as her ass jiggled in the tight confines of her jean shorts as Chelsea jokingly gave Vic's big backside, which Chlesea affectionately referred to as a 'Wide-Load', a slap, which caused the cheeks to wobble with more gusto as the overweight Vic just turned her head and teased. "Do you want me to sit on your face and smother you? Pervert."

Vic was clearly trying hard not to burst out laughing, but it was incredible to see how confident she had become, because of Victoria's autism, when she first went to Florida, she was incredibly shy and meek, but after a good few months getting adjusted, the Geordie had become more confident, goofy and fun. It was like, the bigger her body got, the more self-confident she got.

The two entered their apartment and, after they'd put all their shopping away, Vic casually dropped down and started to do a few one armed push-ups while Chelsea took out her phone and started to film it. Vic was showing everyone who gave her shit for her weight that she was certainly not an out of shape slob as she cut a heel promo, while doing the one armed push-ups. 

"A lot of you muppets online or on your Twitters think that you know me, that you can judge me for my size and think I'm some out of shape slob? Well, I'm doing one armed push-ups, I know I've got a gut, but that just means I hit harder. I am the top female in the NXT lockerroom and I haven't been given a chance to show that. Obviously, the NXT Women's Division is scared of the Gifted Geordie and I don't blame you. I can smack Mia Yim around, I can put Io Shairi in her place considering she can't even beat Shayna after 500 tries. I would beat the crap out of Johnny Gargano's wife...what's her name? Candice? Pfft, who really cares, I'm sending her back to the indies where she belongs! You're going to see a lot more of Victoria McKenzie, so you muppet's better get used to it!" 

With that, Victoria blew a kiss at the camera before carrying on with the one armed push-ups as Chelsea cut the camera on her phone off and uploaded it to Vic's Twitter, which Vic had left her go on considering she trusted Chelsea with anything. "God, you're such a dick, as a heel, aren't you?" Chelsea laughed while Vic continued with her work out, her belly making it a bit harder to do it, but that just motivated Vic even more. 

"Damn right I am, do you think I could get 'Big Vic Energy' over?" Vic asked to her Canadian friend as she pulled hereslf up after doing 30 one armed push-ups, her stomach jiggling as Chelsea helped her British bestie up to her feet. "You know, if you wanted to bulk up, we could totally pass for sisters." Victoria suggested as Chelsea just scoffed in a joking way. "That would imply that your fat ass leaves any food for me to bulk up on." 

"Well, get there quicker and you wouldn't have that issue." Victoria joked and gave Chelsea a cheeky middle finger before bumping her wide, doughy hip into Chelsea's for a hip bump as the two just relaxed on a lazy Sunday; with Vic interested in knowing what the reaction would be to her short little promo. At the end of the day, she was still working house show tours after a year in Florida; so, she might as well see if she could try and get herself over in NXT?

Hope you guys liked that; I'm excited to hear your thoughts about it. Comments and criticisms on how I can get better are appreciated, as usual.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ratetankmark

Authors Note: Hey guys, NXT Vic is back and this is going to be a shorter part, but I just had the muse to be writing and it's going to be based on Vic getting a team with her roommate Chelsea Green (FKA Laurel Van Ness from Impact) and the girlfriend of Zack Ryder and Rachael Ellering/Evers, the daughter of old school wrestling manager Paul Ellering and the girlfriend of Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno. Hope you guys like it and criticism is more than appreciated.

D_xsDxjXUAE3ztY?format=jpg&name=small

Oh, if you're not sure who is who, Rachael is on the left, Vic is in the middle and Chelsea is on the right.)

"It is pretty cool how we're finally getting something to do." Victoria McKenzie wiped the sweat from her brow and took a big gulp from her bottle of water, the 185lbs Geordie lass had just been working out in the Performance Center with her roommates Rachael Ellering and Chelsea Green. It didn't matter that Victoria's stomach was jutting out and she had what, could be most generous described as a, "Dad Bod". 

What mattered was that Victoria was still in good enough shape to have a good match and, judging by her cardio training at the Performance Centre with two girls who looked to be in better shape; Victoria was honestly surprised at how respectful a lot of the fans were being. Since wrestling fans didn't have the best reputation of treating people who looked different with respect, the chants that Vic was getting weren't really directed at her big stomach, more that she was acting like a colossal asshole.

"I swear, the DDT, the body, am I the closest thing that the NXT Women's Division has to Buddy Rose?" Victoria asked in her Geordie accent, dropping an old school name from the territory days in 'Playboy' Buddy Rose, who was also insanely nimble for a guy who looked out of shape. Just like Victoria. "The thing is, you don't have the robes that he did." Chelsea Green chuckled in her Canadian accent as she sat down on one of the benches, sweating from her workout, as she checked her phone.

"Dude, you should totally just brag about how you're a 'Slim, Trim, 200lbs'" Rachael teased, putting on an over the top 'announcing voice' as Victoria's jaw dropped as she playfully punched her roommate in the arm; Rachael had just moved in with her and Chelsea since Rachael's boyfriend, Kassius Ohno, was in England for NXT: UK. "You bloody cow! I'm 185lbs!" Victoria exclaimed in her Geordie accent and laughed out, the mere hit of Rachael's arm sent Vic's nearly 190lbs body into a fit of wobbling.

"Or, you should be the spokesperson for the Blow-Away Diet." Chelsea chuckled as she got her street clothes out of her bag as they all started to get changed from their work-out gear to their street clothes. With Victoria wearing a snug black t-shirt with "Thicctoria" on the front in plain, white letters. Her stomach was causing the t-shirt to become quite clingy to her body. The Englishwoman also wore some snug, figure hugging jeans with the phrase "Wide-Load" on the back in yellow letters, it was a gift from Chelsea for Vic's 23rd birthday and, honestly, Vic was surprised she could still squeeze into them.

Rachael and Chelsea both wore black t-shirts with the Storm Wrestling Academy logo, showing that both of them had been trained by Lance Storm, with Rachael wearing some black and white Adidas trackpants and Chelsea just wearing some black tights. The trio of young women all left the Performance Center after a good 4 hour session, even though they didn't have to go since it was a Sunday; but they went anyway after badgering William Regal and Robbie Brookside, with Vic even pulling the 'But I used to watch you wrestle when I was a kid.' card, only for Robbie and William to correctly point out that Victoria was born in 1996 and thus couldn't have seen the two wrestle, well, not Robbie anyway.

As the trio left and walked down the Orlando streets, them just laughing and joking, they were also trying to think of a gimmick idea for them to use as a trio, since Matt Bloom had noted how the trio had a legitimate chemistry that didn't feel forced. However, the trio all agreed that they need a gimmick, something that would help them stand out since 'Good wrestlers' wasn't enough since 95% of the NXT roster were good wrestlers.

Suddenly, as Rachael looked over to the nearby park, she noticed a group of people doing old school exercises, like it was from the 1980s, legwarmers, big hair, headbands and garish, neon clothing. The event was a charity fundraiser and, as the trio looked at the old school jazzercise and then back to each-other, lightbulbs went off in their heads as they came up with their new gimmick for the house show tour.

One week later, NXT Tampa house show; Victoria McKenzie, Rachael Ellering w/ Chelsea Green vs. Kacy Catanzaro and Mia Yim.

The bright pink leg warmers, the wrestling gear designed to look like gym shorts that were in neon green, the bright red t-shirt that read "VCR Exercises Unlimited, Established 1975 (honest, we wouldn't lie to you)" on the front, with the words in the brackets also put on the shirt, which made it look even more comical. Rachael even had a little earpiece as if she was hosting a cheesy exercise video. 

The entire gag was, for all their boastings about how unfit and out of shape the NXT fans and their opponents were, it had Victoria getting tired almost instantly, ironically, the overweight, 190lbs Geordie was in good enough shape to easily finish the whole routine of leg raises and dance moves, but it was much better at getting heat if she was a total hypocrite, getting gassed after only a few minutes.

"Come on, all you fat, out of shape marks who've never lifted anything in your life, apart from lifting up food to your face, you can do it!" Rachael said in the most fake, disingenuous way possible, the huge, cheesy grin on her face as the fans were booing the hell out of the two; which Chelsea, despite being injured, also taking part. Victoria however, in kayfabe, staggered back and leaned against the ropes, panting and wheezing as her bulbous, blubbery belly heaved with every breath she took. 

The jeers and the boos were coming thick and fast as the trio had to try and hide their legitimate smiles that they were actually getting something to do, even if it wasn't what anyone of them would've expected would've worked. However, the fans got a relief as Mia Yim and Kacy Catanzaro rolled into the ring, dropkicked Victoria, who was still trying to 'get her breath back', over the top rope and to the outside.

"Oh crap!" Rachael could be heard squealing out through her earpiece as the second member of the 'Trio of the travelling legwarmers' was taken down with a clothesline, again, of the top rope, from Mia. Chelsea quickly darted out of the ring to check on her two comerades as Victoria screamed out, while her nearly 200lbs body shook. "WHAT'S SO WRONG ABOUT TRYNG TO GET YOU MARKS IN SHAPE?!?!"

The fact that Victoria, at her size, was questioning anyone about being 'in shape' was another old school idea the trio was using of being hypocritical as all hell but having 0 self awareness. 

The end of the match

The match had been going for a good 10 minutes, enough time to get the new gimmick over and also show how well Vic and Rachael worked together, and the two young women worked incredibly well together, having mixed their dynamite wrestling ability with great shtick of doing jumping jacks, sit-ups and even push-ups into their offence, but they were still shown as talented wrestlers; despite the leg warmers, headbands and goofy shirts.

But, now the referee had totally lost control of the match, with all the girls in the ring, Victoria and Rachel had hit Kacy with a double team move of Victoria hoisting Kacy in a fireman's carry and Rachael hitting the side of Kacy's head with a bicycle kick, in the same style as her boyfriend, Kassius Ohno and, after the kick, Victoria got an extra momentum to throw Kacy off of her shoulders into a Death Valley Driver. 

That would've won the match had Mia not broken the pin up with a running senton, a move that both Vic and Rachael would also use, with the pin broken up, Rachael went for another bicycle kick, only for Mia to duck, get behind the young woman and throw her own with a huge German Suplex and sending Rachael into the corner; with Mia getting ready to hit the illegal woman in the match with her cannonball senton signature. 

As Mia charged, though, Vic got ready for her spot as she waited until just the right moment, before shoving Kacy in the path of her partner, causing Mia to slam on the breaks and, with Chelsea distracting the referee, Rachael pulled herself up to her feet, nearly took Mia's head offw ith a brutal bicycle kick to the side of the Blasian Barbie's head; while Victoria spiked Kacy on top of her head with her old school DDT finisher and hooked the leg.

The match was over 3 seconds later, with 'VCR Exercises Enterprises, Established 1975, (honest, we wouldn't lie to you.' as the winners; with the fans jeering and booing, the smiles had vanished from their faces, it was a great way of getting over that, just because they were over the top, patronising and insufferable exercise gurus, didn't mean that they had to have a fake smile glued to their faces.

With that, Victoria rolled out of the ring with Rachael, the trio picked up their gear of the mats, the old school boom-box and Rachael's earpiece as Rachael panted out "That was a *huff* great exercise, *cough*, guys...-oh jesus, I'm gassed-" she whispered to her cohorts, but obviously playing up how 'unfit' she was. "Anyway, thanks for watching and we'll see you all next time where hopefully you fat marks can get in shape that isn't round!" as the trio headed to the back, their new gimmick getting over like a charm.

(OK, this new gimmick was a shit load of fun to write and I really hope everyone else liked the direction that they went in, I honestly think wrestling needs more goofy and over the top gimmicks since there's not really that many on NXT, apart from, like, The Velveteen Dream.)