Guest Smithjoey479
2 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

138FD20C-420D-4631-960F-0CE536B292DF.thumb.jpeg.1cba53793108cf8db008f188a72145d0.jpeg
I’ve recently started writing f.e.e.d.I.s.t. Fiction,  but I don’t post it on Curvage because, bless em, they censor so many fun words there’s just no point. I mean, I had to spell out the word that brought us all here, ya know what I mean? 🤣

Because I’m an incorrigible wrestling fan, this story features a beer guzzling “cowboy” type who really heavily resembles a familiar AEW performer. You don’t need to have watched AEW or wrestling in general to follow and enjoy the story though. 
I’m linking each chapter separately and calling out the kink theme in each one, because they can be enjoyed as one shots, but I highly recommend reading and enjoying all three, in order, if you’re so inclined. 
Here are links to what I’ve posted so far:

The Beer Wench and her Cowboy ch.1- Burgeoning

themes: ** kink, belly bloating, beer gut fetish (mostly male-centric) beer boobs. 

The Beer Wench and her Cowboy ch.2: confessions and cunnilingus

themes: ** kink and belly bloating (female centric) very light D/s vibe.

The Beer Wench and her Cowboy ch.3 One Last Time

themes: male feedee POV, chubby FFA feeder, struggling with your kink, origin stories. 

You’re a wrestler fan🤯. My obsession with you and your content grows more and more😍. Also I’m down to read fiction that features some “Cowboy S***” (ifykyk)

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, Smithjoey479 said:

You’re a wrestler fan🤯. My obsession with you and your content grows more and more😍. Also I’m down to read fiction that features some “Cowboy S***” (ifykyk)

Hell yeah, hope you enjoy it! Also the impromptu love fest for Hangman Page on my forum thread is amazing. A girls gotta get her beer guzzling badass inspo somewhere 😁A584D64D-95F6-4F14-85B6-6F5A12C6FB44.thumb.gif.a4948bf2d7a8cfcfa2436af9f026b6bb.gif

• Curvage Model

Also, I just released this sequel to fan favorite“quarantine gains DGAF”, and I’m way fatter in this clip and watching it back has me distracted AF. I got fucking FAT holy shit. I can’t stop playing with my huge gut, or belching. I’m just a fat, swollen, greedy mess 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

694928783_1_0_GIF_12.thumb.GIF.e0add6c21b6b20c27e8fb42231445a10.GIF490572104_1_0_GIF_13.thumb.GIF.a7446c0c27e4070e8712c5a89b05c8db.GIF1_0_GIF_1.thumb.GIF.781535ff4b0ca2ce942b9e2ad8194ab3.GIF

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, anonfin said:

Aside the incendiary hotness of seeing you wrapped tight in that (and of imagining how you looked like in it once engorged 🤤 ), that's a very beautiful piece - needs to be said. Earth tones, nice design, great taste!

And it does look short skirt length and I know that’s your fav!!!

On 11/1/2021 at 3:17 PM, Bella Abbondanza said:

Hell yeah, hope you enjoy it! Also the impromptu love fest for Hangman Page on my forum thread is amazing. A girls gotta get her beer guzzling badass inspo somewhere 😁A584D64D-95F6-4F14-85B6-6F5A12C6FB44.thumb.gif.a4948bf2d7a8cfcfa2436af9f026b6bb.gif

Not gonna lie, if Hangman had a BBW(soon to SSBBW) girlfriend it be you, I could see chilling with The Dark Order getting ice cream and drinking beer.

• Curvage Model
48 minutes ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Not gonna lie, if Hangman had a BBW(soon to SSBBW) girlfriend it be you, I could see chilling with The Dark Order getting ice cream and drinking beer.

That’s a sweet image. I’m glad his character has come to a place where he’s no longer sad and drinking all the time, cause I love the character and want him to have everything he wants then have a really amazing year long feud with a new Wyndham Rotunda monster heel character. That said, I do miss the low key babe guzzling beer content on a weekly basis. Life is full of contradictions. And beer. If you do it right. 

1 hour ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

That’s a sweet image. I’m glad his character has come to a place where he’s no longer sad and drinking all the time, cause I love the character and want him to have everything he wants then have a really amazing year long feud with a new Wyndham Rotunda monster heel character. That said, I do miss the low key babe guzzling beer content on a weekly basis. Life is full of contradictions. And beer. If you do it right. 

Just when i couldn't I Love You Hearts GIF by beckadoodles

You anymore lol you go and speak the truth. Hangman is in a better place with The dark order being by his side. But if we all know hangman he aint going to stop drinking anytime soon. He is like the Stone Cold of AEW and his push to fight a bigger character could be Bray wyatt.. Rumor is he is signing with AEW 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Just when i couldn't I Love You Hearts GIF by beckadoodles

You anymore lol you go and speak the truth. Hangman is in a better place with The dark order being by his side. But if we all know hangman he aint going to stop drinking anytime soon. He is like the Stone Cold of AEW and his push to fight a bigger character could be Bray wyatt.. Rumor is he is signing with AEW 

He threw the beer the dark order offered him away after winning the title, opting for group hugs instead. If you’re gonna throw beer away for something, it should be that. I don’t know if he’ll pick it up again as a fun part of his gimmick, maybe. Fingers crossed on ❤️Bray❤️ Miss him so fucking much!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dodgecummins

Send this fatty some treats ASAP. 😍🔥🔥 you’re looking incredible! Hope you get some hangover relief with some delicious snacks 😁👍

Guest Smithjoey479
1 hour ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

The problem with holidays is the hangovers that last multiple days. I feel so bloated and lazy….. ugh. Send treats. 

A3F8D9AD-A794-4291-9913-7113AF1B7A71.jpeg

Any new holiday stuffing videos coming?😋