• Curvage Model

Impromptu urge to go be a gluttonous fat slut for two days has struck, and I'm checking in for a glut-fest and outgrown try on party this afternoon!!! 💦💦 

Also, just uploaded and awaiting approval, the highly requested and anticipated Bloated, Gassy Belch Queen

This gif of just my throat chugging and chugging did something to me, NGL. 

Bloated, Gassy Belch queen throat chug .gif

Guest Iamthebest
22 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

861C00E2-1451-48BC-AF2D-4AFC3CB52F80.jpeg

Holy fuck your Pretty... i think I need to delete curvage cause this is just to much for me.

7 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

Impromptu urge to go be a gluttonous fat slut for two days has struck, and I'm checking in for a glut-fest and outgrown try on party this afternoon!!! 💦💦 

Also, just uploaded and awaiting approval, the highly requested and anticipated Bloated, Gassy Belch Queen

If I ever get a chance I'm going to challenge you to a drinking contest, you seem to be a worthy opponent. 

10 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

please have all of your clips have dialogue like this, holy shit i think i went to heaven.

Guest WaluigiFan001
45 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

Fun showing off 😁

8B7108EA-5C91-4BC9-8A3A-00F3F2C431BA.jpeg

9700C487-7F63-40A0-A1D8-F0E08A873A93.jpeg

You are literally the most beautiful being in the world, omfg I can't comprehend it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Curvage Model

So, I had one of the best shooting sessions ever the past two days:  captured a perfect button pop and like 5 minutes of veeeery tipsy hiccups, both of which are huge turn ons for me. Been getting off to the raw footage all day, can’t wait to start editing it tomorrow so you all can enjoy it too!!

AFC7B58E-69B1-429D-B49E-6402E45D9EE6.jpeg

1A129F2E-CDE2-42BA-A990-226299BF1325.jpeg

2E6886BB-EC7A-48BF-BBF4-3A9DCBBF9B19.jpeg

792D8ECE-AD20-4845-B6E0-742CCEB2AC7D.jpeg

AB79056B-6052-46E7-BA0A-080F6E90A236.jpeg

Loved your introduction!  I can so identify with your story.  Particularly where you say "I can't experience pleasure without at least thinking about being fed and growing fatter."  I've been fascinated by these thoughts since before puberty.  You are such a sexy, beautiful woman both physically and intellectually.

Guest WaluigiFan001
11 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

I want it to be summer now please!! New bikini deserves showing off 😁

4FC87EE8-446E-4E4E-91B6-3A6636A5A552.jpeg

21E92C3B-AECD-45D0-A3A5-D4F987B37BBC.jpeg

Brb, need to go find someone to electroshock me back to life after seeing this. 😍😍😍😍😍