2 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

I mean, you're not far off, when I'm stuffing myself and being a glutton I'm pretty much on the edge constantly 💦💦

First, I'm going to go with the rather cliché line (in the end, I'm a feeder, so damn difficult to control this impulse) and say: just keep gorging and overeating and enjoy all the carnal pleasures gluttony offers you! Don't hold back, give into hunger, go deep! Second, your enormous gut is just nose-bleeding HOT! But so are your eyes! Your work where you focus on them is just superb!!

Guest GainAndLift
20 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

God yes, me too! One of my biggest fantasies is some situation where I have slight magical ability to eat Lalia/craving control amounts of food, and equal amounts of beer, like in a BellaBeria story. The thought of trying to speak, move, or stand with a whole barrel of beer sloshing inside my huge gut, uuuuuuuuggghhhhhhhh yes please yes yes!!!

Oh yeah. Fat, ** slob. Burping and stuffing her face. ** food topping off an already sloshy bloated gut full of beer. Gut swaying back and forth as you waddle home, tits perched on top of your gut, almost suffocating you. All that booze slowly metabolizing into fat. Each binge your round bloat gets softer and hangs over more. Literally fatter by the day and you can’t stop

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, GainAndLift said:

Oh yeah. Fat, ** slob. Burping and stuffing her face. ** food topping off an already sloshy bloated gut full of beer. Gut swaying back and forth as you waddle home, tits perched on top of your gut, almost suffocating you. All that booze slowly metabolizing into fat. Each binge your round bloat gets softer and hangs over more. Literally fatter by the day and you can’t stop

You guys are killing me in the best way, please don’t stop!! 🔥🔥💦💦

Guest BrewGuy
4 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

Anna Nicole smith tribute

No, no, that’s actually pretty hot. Does this tribute feature craft beer drinking? 

• Curvage Model
Just now, BrewGuy said:

No, no, that’s actually pretty hot. Does this tribute feature craft beer drinking? 

I’m not sure craft beer is on brand for her, she seems like a champagne and cocktails type. Fancy dress that’s outgrown, falling off her heels, stumbling in with a big bag of d.r.u.n.k munchies and stuffing her face while oblivious/denying of her gains, complaining about the haters comments on her weight.... 

Imagine seeing an overstuffed hog after a fancy party, her clothes barely managing to cover her gorgeous body anymore. One might think this is the hottest thing there is! But then suddenly one sees her starting to suck inside her bottle after bottle after bottle of beer, her gut ripping through her already overstretched fancy evening dress. 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, anonfin said:

Imagine seeing an overstuffed hog after a fancy party, her clothes barely managing to cover her gorgeous body anymore. One might think this is the hottest thing there is! But then suddenly one sees her starting to suck inside her bottle after bottle after bottle of beer, her gut ripping through her already overstretched fancy evening dress. 

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

Is it bad that I’m considering buying this wig E5AD6FB4-5561-4CC2-A168-3A0DE838879A.thumb.jpeg.8e87179a4334cb4c8a4e3c4a7ee0b0db.jpeg

and making an Anna Nicole smith tribute of some kind? 

That would be the hottest fucking thing EVER!!! Just make sure the wig looks right (my hairstylist is coming out)  omg!!! I SO wish I could do your makeup for this!!! If you want to do something with it for the collab or a part 2 where I’m at the party teasing you I’m MORE than down for that!!!

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, anonfin said:

A NGNG & BA collab would def bring about a nuclear explosion of 🔥🔥🔥, I don't think the world can handle that 🤔 (not that I care!)

Thank you!!! Yes we have talked about multiple ideas and getting a hotel in Vegas! I’ve never been so I’m very  excited and of course very excited to meet Bella and I’m thrilled that she likes to drink!!!

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!! Yes we have talked about multiple ideas and getting a hotel in Vegas! I’ve never been so I’m very  excited and of course very excited to meet Bella and I’m thrilled that she likes to drink!!!

I’m so excited to meet you too, eeeeep! I need a vacation in a warm place. I mean vegas is like the surface of the sun but still, I want bikini time with a mega babe drinking buddy and to get to act out all the fantasies we’ve discussed and then some!! 🔥🔥🔥 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

I’m so excited to meet you too, eeeeep! I need a vacation in a warm place. I mean vegas is like the surface of the sun but still, I want bikini time with a mega babe drinking buddy and to get to act out all the fantasies we’ve discussed and then some!! 🔥🔥🔥 

We need to get some matching bikinis, definitely!!! I’d love to find a way to record us in public a little bit too, I do have a go pro which is tiny, but I’d love some pool shots of us with umbrella drinks!!!

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

That would be the hottest fucking thing EVER!!! Just make sure the wig looks right (my hairstylist is coming out)  omg!!! I SO wish I could do your makeup for this!!! If you want to do something with it for the collab or a part 2 where I’m at the party teasing you I’m MORE than down for that!!!

Holy shit you’re a hairstylist too?? Amazing!! I’ll be doing my best to get the wig to look accurate, since it’s a cheap one and that’s the set style, I’m hoping I can get it into shape okay.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

We need to get some matching bikinis, definitely!!! I’d love to find a way to record us in public a little bit too, I do have a go pro which is tiny, but I’d love some pool shots of us with umbrella drinks!!!

Yes please! I’d love to use the GoPro to shoot a public stuffing too, we could do one from each POV 🤤

• Curvage Model

YOU GUYS! I just had the best idea for a fitness product for FA’s and feeders who enjoy being fit and contrast: 10” thick silicone and sil foam rounded case that can fit up to 4 100 lb medicine balls. This way you can train for lifting heavy, soft, irregular masses that shift. Like a specialized strongman/woman/NB event. I know there are plenty of humans who are over 400 lbs, but active weight isn’t the same as deadweight, and I’m more thinking of training to lift parts of the fat body for any reason. Thoughts? 

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, BrewGuy said:

I mean, that **is** useful if you want to make an honest effort as an FA...not a idea 🧐 

Exactly! When I met my now husband, and found out he was both a power lifter and professional fine dining chef, I was like "So, you've spent the last 15 years training for me?" 🤣

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, BrewGuy said:

That’s like the FA equivalent of being a 5-tool baseball player 😆. I salute him  

Lol yup! If you wanna be a feeder, it’s good to be a good cook and stay fit enough to do most of the work during sexy time 🤣 literal pro tip right there!