• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, BingoLima said:

@Bella Abbondanza

I just read your story and I see so much of myself in it. I think it’s amazing how you’re helping people get more comfortable with their fetish and helping them learn to enjoy it! Good for you. Definitely will be keeping up with your content! You’re undeniably sexy and a great person!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ hearing this is everything for me!! Thank you!!!!!! 

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, Amateurish said:

What’s the most you’ve ever eaten in a single sitting? Do you think you could eat an entire roast chicken?

btw during your gain have you ever crushed furniture or ripped clothes that used to be fine before?

i absolutely adore your progress!

Most I’ve eaten in a single sitting: i filmed it
I’ve eaten an entire roast chicken before, it’s delicious! 
ripped clothes? Yes! The inside thighs of all my pants give out due to chub rub.

so far the furniture still holds.

Thank you!! I love getting to share my progress!!

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, BingoLima said:

What do you think is the sexiest thing a guy could do to your belly?

Fill it with every delicacy I desire and lavish it with loving attention. I like rubs, kisses, licks... I like eye contact while getting belly kisses. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Ugh I know I’ve gotten so fat, and I’m checking in for another 3 day glut bender on Monday. I can’t stop, I don’t want to stop, I want to post about it here all day and for you all to egg me on here, gangfeed me for days 💦💦💦💦💦

Just now, Bella Abbondanza said:

Ugh I know I’ve gotten so fat, and I’m checking in for another 3 day glut bender on Monday. I can’t stop, I don’t want to stop, I want to post about it here all day and for you all to egg me on here, gangfeed me for days 💦💦💦💦💦

Why don't you? Or do you want to save it and drop it all at once.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, regbill said:

Why don't you? Or do you want to save it and drop it all at once.

As far as the clips, I have a hard time editing clips and posting them while I’m still in gluttony land, but I love posting pics and gifs of my antics and getting egged on on here, so I’ll be posting a lot monday-Wednesday. Sometimes suggestions and comments even become clips, the one above was suggested by @Jackryan when he commented on a pic of the outfit. Obviously I go in with a list of fantasies I want to explore, but having feedback during can be super inspiring and get me places I wouldn’t maybe get to on my own. As far as editing and posting clips after, I kind of like to go with one fantasy at a time, and spend a few days getting off to the raw footage, then editing it into the parts i rewatched the most in that time for all of you. 

23 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

EB6F9FD1-ABCE-41B6-AD67-EAEEF0A02E60.jpeg

If you ever get a statue made in your image either of these poses would be ideal.

Dumb joke aside, you look incredible, the glutfests seem to be treating you well, hope your upcoming one is a lot of fun for you!

*whoops deleted 2nd pic by accident it was the one of you drinking 

Edited by this guy
Messed up quote

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, this guy said:

If you ever get a statue made in your image either of these poses would be ideal.

I’ve always rather fancied the idea of a temple to me, with a big statue in the center and my chaise at its foot, and devoted followers bringing me offerings of food and wine, each more lavish than the last, but I thought that was just me 🤣🤣

• Curvage Model

So far, my plans for the gluttony bender I’m starting on Monday include showing off my massive thighs and ass in this outfit: B64D5D3C-2956-497C-AB6B-5FC056D00E77.thumb.jpeg.c554345371a352e58bc01853ca644598.jpeg0FB25EA3-9ED6-4274-9FBF-083DC5495930.thumb.jpeg.bc661fb0311d3f475bea964f909c7402.jpegA04E204A-5BF4-49A3-9DDB-DB0E77044D37.thumb.jpeg.e8b2828020c4c225379c4a9e8277d5bd.jpeg

And a domme feeder fantasy, my first ever feeder video! 
I’m also loving the idea of basically getting “gang-fed” by posting progress on this thread, and getting egged on and turned on by all of you!! I’ll keep posting on here as my fantasies spiral out of control, I always get so horny and my mind races with all the fantasies I can live out with three nights uninterrupted, so more clip ideas will definitely be appearing here soon. Let’s play!! 

11 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

So far, my plans for the gluttony bender I’m starting on Monday include showing off my massive thighs and ass in this outfit: B64D5D3C-2956-497C-AB6B-5FC056D00E77.thumb.jpeg.c554345371a352e58bc01853ca644598.jpeg0FB25EA3-9ED6-4274-9FBF-083DC5495930.thumb.jpeg.bc661fb0311d3f475bea964f909c7402.jpegA04E204A-5BF4-49A3-9DDB-DB0E77044D37.thumb.jpeg.e8b2828020c4c225379c4a9e8277d5bd.jpeg

I’m also loving the idea of basically getting “gang-fed” by posting progress on this thread, and getting egged on and turned on by all of you!! I’ll keep posting on here as my fantasies spiral out of control, I always get so horny and my mind races with all the fantasies I can live out with three nights uninterrupted, so more clip ideas will definitely be appearing here soon. Let’s play!! 

So you're creating your own Seattle Erotic Festival just for us 😍.

On 4/2/2021 at 3:59 PM, Bella Abbondanza said:

Oh my God, you drive me wild. Do not stop. Just keep shoveling everything you can get your hands on through those delicious, ravenous lips. 

22 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

I may have missed this by why Monday? No time like the present.