• Curvage Model

I think seeing how this goes will be some of the entertainment, at least for me. Water displacement will be hard to manage as well, since I don’t have a perfectly measured bucket, and my chest isn’t flat, so choosing where to stop the “dip” so to speak, is a variable too. 

A video of the boob dip would be most entertaining.  A storage bin from Wal Mart would suffice. you measure what you pour back into the bin divided by two.  Your hubby could draw a line along the base of your boobs while you are on all 4s piggy style.  Then dunk those girls into the bin like you are bobbin' for apples!  A fun and funny video!!   Do it for Science!!

6 hours ago, Chazzz von Brütal said:

Or you can just like... put your boobs on a scale as opposed to utilizing water displacement. 😐

This would be the simplest method 😀

3 hours ago, fatowl said:

A video of the boob dip would be most entertaining.  A storage bin from Wal Mart would suffice. you measure what you pour back into the bin divided by two.  Your hubby could draw a line along the base of your boobs while you are on all 4s piggy style.  Then dunk those girls into the bin like you are bobbin' for apples!  A fun and funny video!!   Do it for Science!!

This would be very entertaining to witness lol.

• Curvage Model

Both @PajamaThief and @Tastic1 are winners, as the result basically split the difference, and I’m feeling generous!

2.8 liters displaced per boob.

weight of fat (boobs are mostly fat) per volume is .9 kilos per liter

2.8 liters= 2.52 kilos, or 5.556 pounds. 
See pics below for base references for weight/volume and metric vs American weights. 
Both winners: pm me the name of the clip you’d like as your prize! 

I did film the displacement, so you will see that in the weigh in clip when it comes out 😘

A83A4C00-8B82-4C0A-A1E4-7F1F24EC3A41.jpeg

A77E91BC-64C8-440A-9CCB-7F6ACD98719F.jpeg

E791F726-BB01-4F67-917E-C87E5D89FB37.png

• Curvage Model

Editing this comparison with I overdid it but I can't stop and Outgrown Glutton Gut is taking time, partially because finding the best comparison shots to line up takes time, and partially because I keep getting turned on and distracted and demanding feedings!

does bella look fatter to you?.3.png

Guest Carnivoresrule

Wow just discovered you! So pretty and huge and tall and incredible boobs and awesome appetite and boy do you know how to drink! Like most perfect GF ever.

Guest Carnivoresrule
23 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

I.n.t.o.x 

Yeah seems less common than just feeding and stuffing. I also have a particular meat eating kink; love watching buxom babes gorging on burgers and ribs and chicken. That also seems kind of rare.