• Curvage Model

Now awaiting approval: My first ever workout fail clip!! I'm wearing the pleather workout outfit I've posted a few times on here, and you can see its really straining to contain me now. Rewatching this footage to edit it was a challenge because I kept on getting turned on and having to go take care of it 🤣

I'll be doing another giveaway of a little extra treat for anyone that reviews in the first 48 hours, because that was really fun!!

1 hour ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

Now awaiting approval: My first ever workout fail clip!! I'm wearing the pleather workout outfit I've posted a few times on here, and you can see its really straining to contain me now. Rewatching this footage to edit it was a challenge because I kept on getting turned on and having to go take care of it 🤣

I'll be doing another giveaway of a little extra treat for anyone that reviews in the first 48 hours, because that was really fun!!

Super sexy video! 
Love to see more like that. I has also problems to watch the video in one step because of „reasons“ 

• Curvage Model

Hey all, I’m shouting a weigh in on Saturday, and @polaender asked how much my boobs alone weight. It made me think of those competitions at fairs where everyone bets on how much a big pumpkin weighs for a prize. I’m not sure I’ll be able to get my boobs on a scale and have it balance and weigh, but if I do, would you all want to place bets on weight per boob? The winner could get a free clip! 

5 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

Hey all, I’m shouting a weigh in on Saturday, and @polaender asked how much my boobs alone weight. It made me think of those competitions at fairs where everyone bets on how much a big pumpkin weighs for a prize. I’m not sure I’ll be able to get my boobs on a scale and have it balance and weigh, but if I do, would you all want to place bets on weight per boob? The winner could get a free clip! 

I guess 3kg (~6,5 lbs) per Boob.

Guest ExponentialGrowth
11 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

2lbs each

Guest WaluigiFan001
8 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

9lbs each

On 1/22/2021 at 6:35 AM, Bella Abbondanza said:

I will guess 5lbs each 😀😀

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, fatowl said:

15.694 pounds each.

To get an exact weight, fill a bucket of water to the very top.  Dip your boobs in.  Let the water overflow as you submerse them.  Pull them out.  Measure the amount of water necessary to refill the bucket.   1 gal = 8.34 pounds.  

Thanks! 

10 hours ago, fatowl said:

15.694 pounds each.

To get an exact weight, fill a bucket of water to the very top.  Dip your boobs in.  Let the water overflow as you submerse them.  Pull them out.  Measure the amount of water necessary to refill the bucket.   1 gal = 8.34 pounds.  

This would only find the volume of the boobs. Boobs,  and fat in general, are lighter than water therefore the mass of water displaced will not directly give the mass of the boob without a correlation factor.

5 hours ago, fatowl said:

The human is mostly water with a similar density of water, which is 1.000.  The density of the human body is 0.985.   Boobs might be slightly less at 0.978.  

Yes, the human body is less dense than water and buoyant. So the mass of the boobs would be given by: 

m=p*V

where m is the mass, p is the density of the boob and V is the volume of water displaced.

The only complicating factor is the that the actual ratio of breast composition varies between women. Thus the density would not be consistent between women or even over a single woman’s monthly cycle. Though your 0.978kg/L figure may be good enough for an approximation but I can’t confirm without a deep dive on female anatomy.