• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Now Live!!!! Intro price of 6.99 for 18+ Minutes of Pure Goddess Indulgence. Get it now! 

If you want to motivate me to gain, shoot, and post more, leave a review in the first 24 hours too! I wanna see this clip in top sellers of the week. Honestly I wanna see all my clips in top sellers the week they release, and so do you, because that means I can sit back, relax, and gorge myself for you. I'll be offering more intro pricing for early purchasers, so make sure to follow my model page to catch em!

Also, here is a handy link to my full clip store, in case you struggle to find all my clips in one place.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I know I’ve neglected this thread, and I’m sorry about that! I’ve been writing weight gain and stuffing fics since I had my first sexual fantasy, and I’ve decided to finally start posting them, along with some true stories, experiences, and other ** musings on my blog here on Curvage. 
first post:

Please comment and follow me, if you don’t already. I love talking about our fetish with the like minded!