• Curvage Model

So, I'm about to post the aftermath sequel clip to my 10,000 calorie time lapse stuffing! If you somehow haven't seen it yet, you really should. It took me 4 days to complete editing because I kept getting turned on and then of course losing focus on the job at hand for other...jobs at "hand" 😂

I'm not alone in this, one of the reviews actually calls out this same issue of not being able to make it through on first viewing.💦 

Not only is there time lapse of the full stuffing, there's tons of fat chat and belly play in between. Nearly 20 minutes of gluttonous fun!

• Curvage Model

So, after all my food binging on my gluttony weekend, I had a bit of a wine binge. I got into a tight old outfit and got all turned on and started chugging this big bottle...461873325_Wineslutintinyclothes.1.thumb.jpg.69a4151ae2ccb8dd413420e28da95c1a.jpg624066556_Wineslutintinyclothes.2.thumb.jpg.ccfae3348a24d8963aea895b06f7fcb4.jpg211101664_Wineslutintinyclothes.3.thumb.jpg.65eda12568b7e10e4b001fee9041a133.jpg

again, I’ve been having trouble making it through this clip to wrap editing and get all the previews 🤣 

11 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

indeed, wine is so delicious and sloshy 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Weird, can’t put my finger on it, but I’m an even bigger fan of wine tonight 🤔 😏 

• Curvage Model

Just approved: Bloated Wine Slut In Outgrown shorts

The clip I was too turned on by to wrap editing until yesterday! 
Bella's binge weekend has her all bloated and stuffed and turned on, and when she's turned on, she keeps going! Makeup off, outgrown slutty outfit, and giant bottle of wine (her third that day!), she sits on the bathroom floor, drinking, belching, babbling slurredly, and showing off her fat, sloshy, stuffed, bloated wine gut. She gets up and walks to her bed, stumbling all the way there and falling over on her way back. She makes it back to the bathroom floor for more showing off and drinking, including hiccups, her favorite! 

470058346_Wineslutintinyclothes.9.thumb.jpg.83f467e3100aa4a356d7cf96cba39902.jpg1873891854_Wineslutintinyclothes.4.thumb.jpg.e4c150e61215ea74b050328456985b9b.jpg1159127891_Wineslutintinyclothes.6.thumb.jpg.bd682b89a52de88c1bff1ff00228e6a3.jpg1644266897_Wineslutintinyclothes_11.thumb.jpg.ba386d32d68da0d5a38aaf0906a8b106.jpg

If you like it, let me know with a review! 

• Curvage Model

Yesterday, while out walking my dog, I slipped and fell forward. My dog jumped out of the way and in the process pulled the leash, pulling my hand that I put out to catch myself out of the way a bit. I noticed my other arm struggling to get under me in time, having to push past my boobs. I felt myself lose balance/fulcrum forward much higher than I remember in the past, the extra weight of boobs and belly pulling me forward faster. 
TL,DR, I fell down and lightly sprained my ankle, I’m fine, but in need of pampering all weekend. Also my boobs pulled me off balance, which is weirdly hot. I’m not into death feedism or limited mobility, but I do love a good cartoon “pulled over by the sheer weight of her fantastic bust” silver lining to an accident. 

3 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

Yesterday, while out walking my dog, I slipped and fell forward. My dog jumped out of the way and in the process pulled the leash, pulling my hand that I put out to catch myself out of the way a bit. I noticed my other arm struggling to get under me in time, having to push past my boobs. I felt myself lose balance/fulcrum forward much higher than I remember in the past, the extra weight of boobs and belly pulling me forward faster. 
TL,DR, I fell down and lightly sprained my ankle, I’m fine, but in need of pampering all weekend. Also my boobs pulled me off balance, which is weirdly hot. I’m not into death feedism or limited mobility, but I do love a good cartoon “pulled over by the sheer weight of her fantastic bust” silver lining to an accident. 

Glad you're alright but having your boobs be so big they pull you forward is sexy as hell

Guest grateful
3 hours ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

Hope you heal quickly!!!  ❤️ So glad it wasn't worse!  😁

And, please forgive me----the weight of your boobs toppling you is incredibly hot to me also!!  😍:wub:🔥

Time for re-education camp!  😂