• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I know I've been laying low for awhile, sorry to be such a tease with the shower beers video question! I just finally uploaded it, linking the new one below, along with the first shower beers video I shot, in case you wanna catch up. 

And the one from a few months ago:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Old soul said:

YAY Glad you're back 😊

Me too! I’m still struggling to find time to shoot as regularly as before, but it’s giving me time to get excited about my next session. In the meantime, it’s just fun to hear from all you badass lovelies ☺️☺️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

So, 3 of the 4 clips I made wearing the red pasties are now up. I’m super stoked at how these turned out, I had no idea how big my boobs had gotten, even since my last pasties shoot.

18953195_DrowninginBoobsandDonuts.3.thumb.jpg.56282f674642cd3cafcf949350163e14.jpg

Bella is trapped! With 2 cream filled donuts on her massive tits, she has to eat her way out from under them. She tries to feed herself by pushing her fat, swollen boobs towards her face, but ends up spilling donuts all over herself. She manages to get each one to her mouth with much jiggling and flirting, saying this would be much easier if you were just here to feed her. She ends up eating the second half of each donut in a single, gluttonous bite, getting cream filling all over her tits and licking it off as she pushes each one toward her plump lips, greedy for every last delicious bit of indulgence. 

626103565_Oiledboobandbellyplay.4.thumb.jpg.c1c027cb92e5c1885671e00cef300946.jpg564946143_Oiledboobandbellyplay.3.thumb.jpg.1ebd6405658d63759d66d31635faa026.jpg
Also, my stretch marks have torn up around and past my belly button 😍 

And just the amount of bounce and jiggle here was legit so hot to see and feel and just 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 getting thickrrrr 

136039212_POVRidingandbouncinggiantboobs.4.thumb.jpg.c38762006bf44533cb4b854f53b2bb9f.jpg1518742793_POVRidingandbouncinggiantboobs.3.thumb.jpg.7e9ce40147b53b283cabfc5c24bc8237.jpg

There’s one more in the series 😁 stay tuned.... 

• Curvage Model

I can do a side by side pic montage from each clip, I’m not sure I can do a side by side video and release it if both clips are already uploaded, due to terms/not uploading duplicates rules. 
It’s a great idea though, next time I shoot in pasties, I’ll edit some of it side by side with my first set. Thanks! I’m excited for that! 

25 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

I can do a side by side pic montage from each clip, I’m not sure I can do a side by side video and release it if both clips are already uploaded, due to terms/not uploading duplicates rules. 
It’s a great idea though, next time I shoot in pasties, I’ll edit some of it side by side with my first set. Thanks! I’m excited for that! 

Yeah it doesn't have to be a video, just a few pics to show just how much bigger they have gotten