• Curvage Model

Hi, I'm Bella, long time feedee, new to Curvage modeling, and loving it so far! I've been fixated on eating, stuffing, and weight gain ever since my first sexual thoughts. If there is such a thing as being a "pure" feedee, I would have to be that. I can't experience pleasure without at least thinking about being fed and growing fatter. I fought my desire to gain for years and years, but never could resist stuffing my face until I collapsed in bliss at least once in awhile. As soon as I got my first laptop, I even started filming my gorging because it turned me on to watch myself pig out, swell, and grow, but I never had the courage to share it with anyone. Since I found and married my feeder, I've gained 30 lbs, but I've plateaued recently. I hope that getting admiration and encouragement from all the lovely people here on Curvage will help me blow past 230 towards my goal of 300 lbs and K cup boobs. 

I want for people to explore and embrace this fetish, and I love hearing how different people came to it. Comment if you feel comfortable sharing your story!

Heres a few stills from my latest video, the finale of my birthday weekend stuffing series where I really let go and blow up.1875717597_Birthdayw3Cap6.thumb.jpg.58b088ece55e53dfea0bf62d23ad41e7.jpg62464774_Birthdayw3Cap7.thumb.jpg.147d995d4ff44025d142ac5d2dac2d56.jpg401184766_Birthdayw3Cap8.thumb.jpg.7de60aa8aba2aa996a01d61be84bf3c7.jpg1825767691_Birthdayw3Cap9.thumb.jpg.4918f524094bb3ee4b4b52540c3888ad.jpg

And a link to the vid if you're curious:

Guest DailyDose

You have a story nearly as beautiful as your body :D glad yon are here and welcome!! Can you really imagine your goals? I definitely relate to the lifelong interest haha. You truly have a wonderful body enhanced by every pillowy pound.