Thin to Fat Movie and TV and Docs (NO Suits)

superweightgain

So maybe we should collect all the gains for movie roles and other gains in here?

There is already a post about weight gain stories, though they also include animation and fat suits

So in order to avoid redudancy I will set three rules for this post.

1. Thin to Fat Gains, does not count if they started chubbier or if they gained muscle

2. Must be a real gain, not make up, or two different actors/actresses.

3. Let's try keep an updated master list, that way newcomers to the post won't need to read the entire thing (the other weight gain post in movies is like 100 pages with lots of repetetition). A place to compile all results.

The only examples that quickly come to mind and that everyone already knows about are Renee Zellweger and Charlize Theron and Bryce Dallas Howard

On the other hand there were two british docs dealing with this, one with Claire Sweeny and one with Katie Hopkins

There is the show Fit to Fat to Fit

And in Spanish we have the case of Sofia Nieto, the star of Dulce Delight and those actresses of the movie Gordos

I rember one about a blonde russian with a green dress in that long post, but I don't remember her name.

Let's just get the easy to get examples out of the way so we may compile the rarer one together.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, bellymon said:

one I remember is a tv show in the 2000s called "Medium" starring Patricia Arquette. She started off relatively thin and then seriously plumped up as the series progressed. 

She'd fell off pregnant when the show was producing the first post-pilot episodes but wasn't embarrassed by the both ongoing then later postpartum piling on pounds. So, when the producers recommanded her to trim down, she's simply refused and slowly, her weight continued to creep up.

Apologies for spam, but here are a few I can think of 

Amber M from Bad Girl's Club: 

Fit to fat to fit (mentioned above): 

And there's a Danish kinda version called 'Min Fede Træner' featuring Mascha Vang: 

Not sure if male gains are a thing on this site, but there's Mac from 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' (where the actor gets fat) and an Australian version of 'Fit to Fat to Fit' featuring PJ James:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1UQuVBXf_s