Old pics of SSBBW Girlfriend - holy @#$$!!!

CarlGnarl

First, I am sorry that I can't post pics of her here, would be a pretty major violation of trust, even headless. But wanted to share what I just found when going through old photos---

Foundsome amazing shots of my ex-girlfriend. Haven't physically seen her in over two years an forgot how beautiful she was- and how enormously fat, 314 pounds at 5'6. Her belly was 60 inches and her thighs 33 inches each. (33 inches is bigger than my waist.) There is a pic of me, dressed, on my knees, in the bathroom, and she is naked and I am burying face in her fat stomach. :):):)

The hottest thing was that she was once semi-normal, just "overweight" at 180 pounds after graduating high school. She moved 1200 miles away to go to college and while there, she says,  she :ate a lot of cookies and pints of ice cream: and just blew up like a balloon,  just a cute-cute blimp, fat rolls, stomach hanging down onto thighs, breasts dangling, cellulite, belly button deep as a cavern - the kind you could thrust into, lol...and so young, still in her mid-20s.

Also, she was INTO it! She liked taking up space, she said, and she claimed her doughy, huge thighs were strong to carry all that weight around. She said she had been as big as 340. When we had sex she would say things like "I'm gonna be 400 pounds one day" and I would explode into her. She may or may not have meant it, but she knew it drove me nuts to say things like that, and she was a great lover. 

She asked me "Do you think I should model for BigCuties?" I said "Hell yea, people would go nuts over you, especially because you seem to keep ballooning!" She loved that phrase - "Ballooning," Just getting fatter and fatter. 

But her job, and her natural shyness, caused her to just think about being a webmodel and not going ahead. 

But wow...137 pounds gained, my little blimp grew into a "big fat mama."

Thank you for letting me share, and my apologies to those who expected photos.