Guest DailyDose

Well I certainly am glad you decided to post here! Welcome, your pictures are very cute what a lovely shape! What is your weight? :) how did you get introduced to all this?

5 minutes ago, G_G said:

Thanks so much! My weight at the moment is 175, going to see what 200 is like perhaps? I was introduced to it by someone and was shown curvage last week, really into it!😊

ohh thats nice :) 200 will look great on you , how tall r u? and say thanks to that someone intoduced u ;)

51 minutes ago, G_G said:

Thanks so much! My weight at the moment is 175, going to see what 200 is like perhaps? I was introduced to it by someone and was shown curvage last week, really into it!😊

What was your weight, give or take, in the pic from a year ago?  Given your current weight of 175, 200 lbs seems a nice first goal!  Adding a pound a week, you could be there by... 12/31, :)   Any more before shots??  Looking great currently, very soft with lovely curves!!  Keep it up and enjoy!!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, mattkoty said:

What was your weight, give or take, in the pic from a year ago?  Given your current weight of 175, 200 lbs seems a nice first goal!  Adding a pound a week, you could be there by... 12/31, :)   Any more before shots??  Looking great currently, very soft with lovely curves!!  Keep it up and enjoy!!

It was roughly 140 and has been slowly getting up again! Thank you, so kind! Here is one from the same time.. You can tell I’ve always had a belly even if I weighed less :P 

IMG_0933.JPG

Gosh you hella sexy and know how to put cloths that make you look at you best. Would love to see the fitting of these cloths now. It must looks all thight and sexy

1 hour ago, G_G said:

It was roughly 140 and has been slowly getting up again! Thank you, so kind! Here is one from the same time.. You can tell I’ve always had a belly even if I weighed less :P 

IMG_0933.JPG

• 3 weeks later...