Grocery Gal

SapphicCurves

I just came home from doing the grocery and decided to put this encounter to paper while it’s still fresh in my mind.

I had the afternoon off so stopped at the local town grocer on my way home to pick up a few things; it’s a smallish store, with about 8 aisles and three cash lanes. All told, a rather unassuming, quiet little town grocery.

I’d crossed paths with a 40-something woman on several occasions while going up the aisles but didn’t really pay much attention; she was plainish, trending slightly towards attractive, with silver/violet short hair tied back in a messy ponytail, but otherwise unremarkable. She was middling height, maybe 5’3” or so, and an average build. Nothing that would particularly draw my attention. 

I’d crossed paths with her three or four times but always from the front. Then I saw her waiting at the bakery counter.

Ho. Lee. Crap.

Her ass filled her jeans to within an ounce of their lives.

I just stood and gaped. Her booty was of a plumpness that would make Kim Kardashian blush.

Tragically I couldn’t snap a pic as there were people milling about — but I stood and gaped as long as I could.

When she picked up her baguette she turned around and for an instant our eyes locked. I blushed furiously and quickly (and obviously) looked away — I’m terrible at hiding my feelings.

I waited a few seconds and cautiously glanced back  — she was walking away but glancing back at me. 

Crap.

I didn’t have the nerve to cross paths with her again, and so finished up my grocery list, paid at the cash and went out to my car.

I’ve stashed the groceries in the back and just closed the hatch and there she is again, pulling open the driver side door to her car parked in the row right across from me.

Out eyes locked briefly once more. And once more I quickly look away. As I nervously move towards my car door, I steal a glance over at her just as she’s sliding down into her car — and I swear there’s a hint of an amused smile on her face as she drives off.

Anyway, that’s it. Her ass was absolutely mind-boggling. How she didn’t pop her jeans sliding down into her car I’ll never know.