Trans Forum

gggggggg

Trans Forum?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should Curvage add a Pictures/Videos Forum for Transgender Users?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, S77 said:

I'll admit I am not an expert on this topic, but isn't it a bit disrespectful to segregate a group like this? Again, I really don't know. I am asking for education here. Please educate me.

Good point, it is in fact segregation.

I don't agree with that separation, we have very few trans ppl here, in fact i know of plenty LGBTQ into feederism who don't step here because that's such a hostile community towards trans/queer people in general.

I understand that it might be frustrating to acknowledge that a model is actually transgender (aka: she has a dong) but... so what? The ultimate transphobic guru Ben Shapiro always says that facts don't care about your feelings.

If she has the hormonal levels of a woman, the muscle mass of a woman, presents like a woman, dresses like a woman, has the name of a woman, has documents stating that she's a she then she is, in fact, a woman.

I welcome you guys to visit the that article on Wikipedia, i found it surprisingly well-researched for Wikipedia. Please, if you wanna be transphobic, if you want to segregate trans folk, if you want to take away their rights, have a basis for that, search for the evidence and go where the evidence leads you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_hormone_therapy_(male-to-female)

• 8 months later...