Trans Forum

gggggggg

Trans Forum?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should Curvage add a Pictures/Videos Forum for Transgender Users?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, S77 said:

I'll admit I am not an expert on this topic, but isn't it a bit disrespectful to segregate a group like this? Again, I really don't know. I am asking for education here. Please educate me.

Personally I think it would be better for them and the rest of the community because they can get a more specialized experience from a site that can't currently accommodate them as well as it should, and it betters the rest of the Curvage Community by clearing up the lines of what will be found in each sub-forum, And it will help alleviate the types of situations that inevitably happen on every Trans thread when somebody finds out:

9 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

It's a dude 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣rainbow throw up GIF

5 hours ago, Brenda said:

I welcome you guys to visit the that article on Wikipedia, i found it surprisingly well-researched for Wikipedia. Please, if you wanna be transphobic, if you want to segregate trans folk, if you want to take away their rights, have a basis for that, search for the evidence and go where the evidence leads you.

Listen, if you want to continue the confusion for the majority of the forum's community by all means, Just make it clear. But currently it is an issue For a plurality of people on this forum to see that in full effect go read the "Update" topic on the Main Sub. It Even puts Trans-User's at a disservice because their topics always become about their sexuality. Its not about as you said taking away their rights. Its about trying to give them a place they can properly express themselves without the intolerance they receive on the main forum.

On 6/13/2019 at 12:40 AM, S77 said:

I'll admit I am not an expert on this topic, but isn't it a bit disrespectful to segregate a group like this? Again, I really don't know. I am asking for education here. Please educate me.

So how exactly are these things decided? is it at your discretion, the poll, or the comments?