Trans Forum

gggggggg

Trans Forum?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should Curvage add a Pictures/Videos Forum for Transgender Users?

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, Brenda said:

Good point, it is in fact segregation.

I don't agree with that separation, we have very few trans ppl here, in fact i know of plenty LGBTQ into feederism who don't step here because that's such a hostile community towards trans/queer people in general.

I understand that it might be frustrating to acknowledge that a model is actually transgender (aka: she has a dong) but... so what? The ultimate transphobic guru Ben Shapiro always says that facts don't care about your feelings.

If she has the hormonal levels of a woman, the muscle mass of a woman, presents like a woman, dresses like a woman, has the name of a woman, has documents stating that she's a she then she is, in fact, a woman.

I welcome you guys to visit the that article on Wikipedia, i found it surprisingly well-researched for Wikipedia. Please, if you wanna be transphobic, if you want to segregate trans folk, if you want to take away their rights, have a basis for that, search for the evidence and go where the evidence leads you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_hormone_therapy_(male-to-female)

Aye, there is no doubt it plays on the idea of segregation, however, independent of identity, emotion, physical attributes and I am sure that list can go on, in the end this is a fetish site on the internet, and I am sure the vast majority of people that visit this site are looking for some sort of way to get off in whatever form suits their fancy, ya know? But look, every person has their own wants and desires and knows the basis of what they are attracted to when it all gets boiled down to it. Personally, there are plenty of threads/topics that I wish there were some way to filter out or hide from my view because the person generously sharing content, just doesn't fit my standing criteria of what I find attractive. Maybe it's weight, shape, color (don't mean for this to come across the wrong way, but hair, skin, and eye color can can play a role), height, voice pitch, or the reproductive system you are equipped with, but to each their own.

The issue here as I see it is this, pretty much everything can usually be determined pretty damn quick, but due to current technology for therapy (and the tiny size of thumbnails), it is easy to enter into a thread like the one we are having an issue with, and then feel like the carpet was pulled out from underneath you when you find something you were not expecting. It's for that reason and what I can imagine is males not feeling comfortable posting in the men of curvage (or vice versa w/females), I would say there needs to be a sub-forum because unlike all the other variability, and as much as I recognize and try to respect the LGBTQIA+ community, ya jollies are still XY binary and the majority still operate on the ol' traditional basis. Due to this, it seems like the most sensible option in my opinion.

Also, on a side note...while I am at it...any chance there could ever be a unsubcribe/hide thread option that would block threads like I can block certain users? It has many times proven to be something that would be nice to have in my experience.

TL:DR: No disrespect to the LGBTQIA+ community, but due to the nature of the site, I'd say we need a sub-forum...