Girlfriend who truly enjoyed being heavy?

tw71

This is something I keep coming back to, thinking about as time passes.....     Before my first marriage, I was dating/going out with a gal who I'd met at a weekend get-together with a bunch of people I socialized with online. It was one of those times in my life where I'd been single and had no dates for a while, and we just hit it off, chatting about random things -- and next thing I knew, I was dating her. She was a former gymnast, who had piled on a lot of weight since those days, but still retained a lot of muscle. Normally, this would have been my *dream* for a woman, physically-speaking. But the truth was, I didn't find her all that attractive. I guess it was the combination of her facial features and the fact that although she had nice curves overall, she carried more weight in her belly than anyplace else. And back then, I wasn't as into big bellies on women as I've grown to like today.  Still, we enjoyed each other's company and had a lot in common with our hobby interests, were friends with people in the same social circle, etc. So I just kind of stuck with it for at least a year or so.

In hindsight? I think I could have gotten a lot more physically turned-on by her if she'd just worn a little bit more revealing/sexy clothing? She had a habit of wearing a lot of business/business-casual wear that was just "boring" and completely hid her curves. But over time, there were other personality details that started grating on my nerves too....  Hard to explain, but just things like the way she'd be too needy/naggy about little things she wanted someone to do for her, or this need she had to be so involved with the lives of some relatives who didn't seem to care that much about her in the first place.

But anyway .....  The thing that I really *did* find amazing about her is the way she seemed to truly enjoy being big and heavy, and kept dropping hints to ME to make sure I was ok with it! She was strong enough so she could still get around and do some gymnast type stuff that you just wouldn't expect someone her size to do at all. (She'd regularly just goof around the house doing cartwheels or hand-stands. And at her size, those cartwheels would literally make the floor shake. The thing is, she KNEW that and just took it in stride.  I mean, it turned me on but I didn't initially say anything about it.  I just tried to pretend not to notice, to be polite. But she's the one who pointed it out, telling me how sometimes she made a picture fall off the wall, doing them. When I responded positively to that? She went on to tell me how she used to jump rope sometimes in her living room, because she could get items on her coffee table vibrating and moving from one end of it to the other. That was her motivation to keep going -- trying to do it long enough to "walk" things all the way across it.  I noticed in her bedroom, her bed was made out of a platform put on top of cinder blocks. She'd obviously broken a bed frame or two before and decided to just use something more sturdy.

I remember we went camping one time, and she was sitting by the fire, deciding to snack on some hot dogs. She'd cook one on a stick by the fire, and then lean back, open her mouth wide, and swallow it whole. After she did that with a couple of them, she asked me to feed her the rest of the pack the same way. She literally acted like that was just an appetizer and proceeded to eat a big portion of the rest of the food we were fixing that night, right after that. That's, probably, the time I liked her belly the best ...  realizing the kind of capacity she had in that stomach!

Another time, on a trip, we were at a hotel and I had the classic problem with a suitcase that was over-stuffed with clothes (especially since we bought a few souvenir t-shirts and the like, adding more than we started out with). She just came over and volunteered, "You want that to shut all the way? Here!", and she promptly sat down on it, closing it tightly. She just laughed as I latched it shut, saying, "It didn't stand a chance! Didn't even feel it resist!"

She had a sister who lived in town, who was really big and heavy too. (I'm thinking it ran in their family.) Only thing is, her sister was much rounder, a little taller, and a few years older. They kept in touch with each other pretty regularly, but I think there was some tension or competition between the two of them. Her sister had a better paying corporate job, for one thing. But she also started dating this biker guy who seemed to really like SSBBW's. My g/f announced one day how her older sis had gained some weight, and was up to 340lbs. I said, "Wow!", to which she replied, "Yeah... She used to only be around 300. That's ok. I still got her beat! I'm making sure I stay the bigger one!" (Up until that point, I really never knew what she weighed.  Again, I never asked, trying to be polite ...   But after that, I realized I probably could/should have because she would have enjoyed weighing herself for me!)  There was a time when we visited a local museum and they had this whole "human body / health" exhibit going on. One of the things they had was this giant scale that looked like a grocery store's produce scale, hanging from the ceiling, with a dial that I believe measured up to 350lbs. In front of everyone, she said, "Oooh... let's go see what it says I weigh!" and sat down on it. I was too embarrassed by the whole thing, back then, to even acknowledge her -- but she did bottom it out.  (I heard a few of the rude comments whispered under people's breath about the "fat pig" on the scale, etc.)

Near the end of our relationship, she really started to get into the idea of trying to become more muscular too (which was another secret turn-on of mine, so really had me conflicted, as I was irritated with other aspects of our relationship by that point in time). But she really did have some incredible leg strength. She'd sit on the edge of the bed with her legs extended out straight, and have me sit on her ankles, facing her, and proceed to give me a "leg ride" as she did leg extensions with me as the weight. Then I moved to straddling just one leg and letting her do them with just her left and then her right leg. Mind you, I weighed close to 200lbs. myself. She also liked to give me piggyback rides for long periods of time. We played an entire game of billiards once with me on her back.  That was really pretty cool, because she'd even do things like squat down so I could view my shot at eye level, and then stand right back up with me. Never acted like it was even an effort for her!

Oddly, I don't recall her ever seeming to be a member of any BBW related online forums or anything?  Granted, this was a long time ago, so some of it wasn't as prevalent as today.  But still, it just seems especially odd, in retrospect, that she had this whole "kink" and didn't even realize there was a whole community out there that would have really appreciated it?  There are times when I question if I made a big mistake not sticking it out with her, even? But nah .... it really wasn't meant to be.  It just stinks I never again found a woman so into those same things, who wasn't more "my type" in other ways.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:11 AM, Russian Troll said:

...a woman of not unusual height and over 340 lbs doing gymanstic-type stuff? I don't believe that. 

I've actually seen a 300 lb girl doing cartwheels before! She was really drunk and trying to impress a guy. The following day her back was totally thrown out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 12:11 PM, Russian Troll said:

...a woman of not unusual height and over 340 lbs doing gymanstic-type stuff? I don't believe that. 

She weighed less than 340 when she was doing the gymnastics stuff, but still pretty big.  I think it's easier for women who have been big their whole life, vs. people who put on a lot of weight after they used to be athletic but slender.... 

i had a girlfriend that gained from 190-265, vanilla when i met her but the fetish slowly rubbed off on her. once she was around 260, she was really getting into the sexual side of being fat. she started to love taking pictures of her belly on her lap, buying maca root to make her butt even bigger, would say things about how turned on she'd get by feeling her body jiggle in public, how she could only orgasm alone while jiggling her belly, etc..

On 7/2/2019 at 1:06 AM, bangs15 said:

i had a girlfriend that gained from 190-265, vanilla when i met her but the fetish slowly rubbed off on her. once she was around 260, she was really getting into the sexual side of being fat. she started to love taking pictures of her belly on her lap, buying maca root to make her butt even bigger, would say things about how turned on she'd get by feeling her body jiggle in public, how she could only orgasm alone while jiggling her belly, etc..

I just posted about my feedee ex in another thread, but this comment really reminded me of her. When we met she was like most overweight people, trying to remain as slim as possible even if she wasn’t very slim at all. When I told her after a few months that I wanted her fatter, she was pretty excited about the idea. I remember her telling me how silly it felt that she had been trying to hide her weight from me, when it turned out that was what excited me most. She loved that her body had instantly gone from undesirable to appealing, and she wanted more. 

It turned into a strange dynamic. She had a controlling side to her that could make her unpleasant to be around. After about a year I ended things because she was so damn abrasive. She must have had a plan, because she waited 2 months before turning up at my door 30 pounds heavier. She had spent the fall of that year gorging herself to become irresistible to me, which in retrospect is in line with the controlling tendency I mentioned. I’m embarrassed to say the ploy worked that time, and several times after that. 

She reveled not just in getting fat, but also in acting fat. I remember once at a bar she rested a drink on her belly, waiting for someone to notice, and giving me the most devilish look the entire time. She would tell me about work lunches where she would stall for time so as to be last to order, then get more food than everyone else at the table. She kept the outfit she was wearing the first time we met, and loved packing her fattened body into it even when the former midi dress looked more like a peplum top. 

11 hours ago, Blunderbusty said:

I just posted about my feedee ex in another thread, but this comment really reminded me of her. When we met she was like most overweight people, trying to remain as slim as possible even if she wasn’t very slim at all. When I told her after a few months that I wanted her fatter, she was pretty excited about the idea. I remember her telling me how silly it felt that she had been trying to hide her weight from me, when it turned out that was what excited me most. She loved that her body had instantly gone from undesirable to appealing, and she wanted more. 

It turned into a strange dynamic. She had a controlling side to her that could make her unpleasant to be around. After about a year I ended things because she was so damn abrasive. She must have had a plan, because she waited 2 months before turning up at my door 30 pounds heavier. She had spent the fall of that year gorging herself to become irresistible to me, which in retrospect is in line with the controlling tendency I mentioned. I’m embarrassed to say the ploy worked that time, and several times after that. 

She reveled not just in getting fat, but also in acting fat. I remember once at a bar she rested a drink on her belly, waiting for someone to notice, and giving me the most devilish look the entire time. She would tell me about work lunches where she would stall for time so as to be last to order, then get more food than everyone else at the table. She kept the outfit she was wearing the first time we met, and loved packing her fattened body into it even when the former midi dress looked more like a peplum top. 

holy shit, how heavy when you met, how heavy when you broke up, how heavy when she came back?

• 3 weeks later...

I think my ex enjoyed being fat in the sense that she could be lazy and literally stuff her face with anything she wanted. There was no "should I have another slice of pizza, or another cookie?" It was more like "can I fit any more of what I'm enjoying in my stomach before I feel sick" I don't think there was any other satisfaction in it for her except eating what she liked and having a boyfriend that continuously became more sexually attracted to her with each pound.