Wife’s gain

Guest Mikeyp37

Guest Mikeyp37

So my wife has gained weight over the last few years and is always moaning shes fat and wants to lose weight. All she does though is gain more and is always hungry.

even if I say that I love her weight and curves she is still not happy. 

What should I do? 

Some options: 

1. Just listen to it and say she looks great and she doesn’t need to lose any weight.  Most of the time this doesn’t always work....some women just like to express what they may be thinking about with you like you are one of their girlfriends.  Her appetite is real....she has gained and is always hungry but doesn’t want to sacrifice anything....so she will probably get Fatter,  which is a win for you accept having her always complaining about it.

2. If you are truly sick of hearing it .....next time she brings it up.  Just say yes....you have gained a bunch of weight but I love it and wouldn’t even mind if you got really Fat. Maybe this will work with her.....who knows.

What a bitch, hold out and if you want to be polite, tell her to make up her mind, or are your treats not good enough for her?

@Voluptuouslover I agree with option 2, sometimes negging turns a woman on when white knighting bores her to tears.  Use it sparingly and gradually/subtly escalate.

Though this may motivate to go into the future where you can promise to be uplifting as she gets fatter and older as that's all that's left to go lol

• 2 weeks later...

It took years of strategic compliments before my wife started saying things like "you know, I kind of like my thick thighs. They just needed a tan".   Or "I like my ass now". But your wife may never like her body. Just make your feelings known. That's the key. It will help her let go even if only a little bit. If she knows she can't get off the gain train, at least enjoy the ride. 🚆