Damn, I let myself go[emoji200][emoji487]

Guest Jenny420

I can't believe how much of a pig you're turning into....Look at your fat face! Your double chin is getting huge and your belly is so heavy now. How did that even happen? You used to be so sleek and you could have been a model and now?! Ughhh....well, I can't say I dislike it really...I mean, you've gotten so lazy lately, but the way your breasts spill out of your bra now makes me so turned on...I can't even help it..

I keep imagining them getting bigger and bigger. I suppose maybe if you gained more I wouldn't mind. Maybe...I could even start helping I guess if that's what you want. If you really want to turn into a fat fucking pig, then who am I to oppose you. Now go and eat more since this is what you want. Make your tits bigger for me. Make your thighs huge. I feel so conflicted, but I want you more than ever. 

Jenny jenny jenny, if you keep eating like this that big belly of yours is just going to keep growing. Is that what you want, a belly so fat it obscures your panties? I would say you should stop eating so much and join a gym but we both know that's never going to happen. 

Guest Jenny420

Hey guy's  just wanted to let you know that I've officially become a curvage model so please go check out my page & I appreciate any love and support😘 

Tried on this dress again and I swear It got even tighter.😉

PicsArt_10-27-11.28.59.jpg

2 hours ago, Jenny420 said:

Hey guy's  just wanted to let you know that I've officially become a curvage model so please go check out my page & I appreciate any love and support😘 

Tried on this dress again and I swear It got even tighter.😉

PicsArt_10-27-11.28.59.jpg

Oh, it got tighter. But that's got a lot more to do with how you're snacking and eating all the time rather than with it shrinking...

Guest Fa10herup

The feeling of healthy self control off your mind is the best feeling ever. No bounds. No limits. Just the absolute freedom to eat, eat, eat whatever, whenever and how much you want with no worry or regret. 

Eventually that self control will come back. But the control this time will be that you will want to eat, eat, eat. The fatter, the funner. You are going to LOVE being so much bigger than this moment. Happiness awaits. Keep eating ... ♥️♥️

Guest Jenny420

Bought this dress and it said it was a over size 5xl but I can't believe that, cause its definitely a lot tighter than I thought a 5xl should be on me..😅🐖🍔

PicsArt_10-31-07.18.16.jpg

PicsArt_10-31-07.24.09.jpg

PicsArt_10-31-05.55.42.jpg