Damn, I let myself go[emoji200][emoji487]

Guest Jenny420

• 2 weeks later...

Baby, you use to be so skinny! What happened?? 😞 You've gotten huge! Such a fatty. I kinda actually really like it though...I want you to get bigger. 

I could tell you would get fat if you weren't careful. You always did have chubby arms. It actually really suits you! I think you should get a lot fatter. What do you think? Sound like a good idea?

On 9/12/2019 at 7:39 PM, Jenny420 said:

Wanna tease me about how big I let myself get compared to the beginning 

PicsArt_09-12-05.22.55.jpg

PicsArt_09-12-05.20.07.jpg

That bra looks like it's about to pop

It feels so good to let yourself go, doesn't it? Letting yourself eat what you want when you want, letting yourself have lazy days rather than going to the gym for an hour. But it's so easy to lose control, isn't it? At first, the effects aren't that noticeable, but by the time your gut starts to really show, it's too late, isn't it? Your appetite is out of control and your lazier than ever, right? And every day that you can't stop is a day where you've fattened yourself up even more, every day you're the fattest you've ever been, and you just can stop, can you? 👅😈

Guest Jenny420
10 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

It feels so good to let yourself go, doesn't it? Letting yourself eat what you want when you want, letting yourself have lazy days rather than going to the gym for an hour. But it's so easy to lose control, isn't it? At first, the effects aren't that noticeable, but by the time your gut starts to really show, it's too late, isn't it? Your appetite is out of control and your lazier than ever, right? And every day that you can't stop is a day where you've fattened yourself up even more, every day you're the fattest you've ever been, and you just can stop, can you? 👅😈

No I can't control myself anymore I'll just let myself get bigger and bigger