Damn, I let myself go[emoji200][emoji487]

Guest Jenny420

Guest Jenny420
What a greedy, little girl. Have you been able to stop yourself? Or are you still letting those extra pounds creep onto your soft frame?
I just can't help myself, I just keep getting fatter and I can't stop

Guest Rudybigjonavich

Wow you where so skinny what happend? You couldn’t stop stuffing your face as you got fatter and fatter? What does your family think or your friends 

Guest Jenny420
You really look to be growing into yourself and appear more confident and radiant after gaining.  Thank you for allowing us to share in your delight [emoji16]. You look gorgeous
Thank you:)

Guest B/A Creator

You're a fucking huge! What happened?!?! Someone stopped exercising and started eating like a greedy piggy, eh!!! 😈🐷

Guest DailyDose

You look so magnificent everywhere, you should be looking for a husband not just a "sugar daddy"! :) Welcome, bless you

Guest nadobols90

you're absolutely stunning with those sexy curves and this very beautiful smile of yours 😍 did you gain weight on purpose or it just happened? could you tell us how much did you gain and what's your current weight ?

No need to apologize about your weight Jenny....you still look stuning and for sure you are getting hotter by each and every Kg ;) .....Keep treating yourself with loads of your favourite food and chocolate!!! :) …..You Rock!!!

You’re blessed with a wonderful figure that keeps it’s proportions at any size. Although I prefer the bigger you. I don’t know where to start looking: your thick thighs, your feminine calves, that hanging belly. Not speak of your boobs. They were already big but my guess is that they doubled in size [emoji44][emoji14][emoji2957]

Guest B/A Creator
9 hours ago, Jenny420 said:

Hey for those of you wondering, I gained 30kg and now weigh 120kgemoji200.png

And your starting weight? 😃

Yeah you were a cute little chunker before but you've clearly pack on some weight and got a lot fatter. You can see it not only in that gut that become round and sticks out in front of you but in your face as well. Seems like you've out grown all those little dresses and have to get much bigger sizes now as you keep getting larger :P