Learning To Morph

somebody1911

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, somebody1911 said:

@HaydenBlue again, fatter and happier than ever (editing the facial expression felt weird, not sure if ill do that in the future...)

hayden4a.jpg

hayden4b.jpg

I agree the face editing looks a little strange, lol. I love it tho! I need to go eat more 😍 Thank you!

What software do you use? I use GIMP, which is no shadow of a doubt the best free photoshop alternative you can get. (Get the latest version if you can.)

(Depending on what you are using) Try experimenting using layers rather than just warping the base image. You'll get a better result as the background, or anything you don't want morphing (hands, face etc.), won't be distorted. It takes time, but it is worth it in the end.

The image below is an example, the left is what I did at the beginning of the year, and the right is about 6 months afterwards when I went back to make it better.

comp.thumb.jpg.093ba34de15ca0d5991b448bdfe9d204.jpg

Hope this helps.

On 12/26/2019 at 3:16 AM, hapax1230987 said:

What software do you use? I use GIMP, which is no shadow of a doubt the best free photoshop alternative you can get. (Get the latest version if you can.)

(Depending on what you are using) Try experimenting using layers rather than just warping the base image. You'll get a better result as the background, or anything you don't want morphing (hands, face etc.), won't be distorted. It takes time, but it is worth it in the end.

The image below is an example, the left is what I did at the beginning of the year, and the right is about 6 months afterwards when I went back to make it better.

comp.thumb.jpg.093ba34de15ca0d5991b448bdfe9d204.jpg

Hope this helps.

yeah I use GIMP too. sometime I layer sometimes I don't. Honestly I find I really am not that critical of my own morphs, and really I only do them so I can look at them, so I don't find the background too distracting. I'd rather the image be fat than perfect, knawmsayn?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grateful
4 hours ago, somebody1911 said:

One of my favourite things when I'm morphing is when I get to the point where, from an aesthetic standpoint, the photo isn't even that good anymore... but I don't want to stop making her BIGGER

nikki1c.png

I definitely agree, matches my experience totally!  😮😁

• 3 weeks later...