Guest Jen-ji

Awesome! Did either of you know she was into feedism before she moved in? Or have you been convincing her 😛

Guest Dodgecummins

Was she thin when she moved in? Those are some aggressive stretch marks 😳👌 seems like a quick gain! 

Its a bit odd for a friend/roomate to be wearing those hospital underwear they give to women who just gave birth, and to be wearing a wedding ring and standing in the first picture next to one of those little baby bouncy chairs or whatever. Nobody is going to get upset if you said its your wife.

Guest DailyDose
1 hour ago, awesomename1111 said:

Its a bit odd for a friend/roomate to be wearing those hospital underwear they give to women who just gave birth, and to be wearing a wedding ring and standing in the first picture next to one of those little baby bouncy chairs or whatever. Nobody is going to get upset if you said its your wife.

I have an unsettling suspicion it is more of a case of a more "free-spirited" relationship if you get what I mean... I wish I was still naïve

ok well shes my Fiance and i didnt want anyone to be put of feeding her due to that fact as were fairly open.
Dude, wtf. Your marriage will end in divorce and she'll take half your shit. Marriage is a risk enough for a man, but a woman that wants an 'open' relationship? No disrespect but you're setting yourself up for a train wreck there buddy