• Curvage Model

I have 2 new clips up in case you missed them on: My Curvage Clips Store

In 'How I Got So Fat' I talk about how much I weighed before I started gaining, what caused me to start putting on weight and then my journey to being as fat as I am now. Including my skinny pics from before I started gaining! 😍

I'm getting so fat my shape is starting to change! My weight has been all going to my belly and getting it huge! I finally have love handles 😍

HowIGotSoFat_01.JPG

HowIGotSoFat_03.JPG

PearShapeAppleShape_02.JPG

PearShapeAppleShape_03.JPG

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

The changes your body has made since your magazine modeling days is absolutely phenomenal! I can't wait to see more of your content...and watch you grow!

I think you have me confused with someone else? I've never modeled in a magazine before (or if someone put my photos in a magazine I wasn't told about it lol). I've always been an amateur content model and make my own videos and photos. 

But thank you for the compliment and I can't wait to grow bigger too! :) 

3 hours ago, HaydenBlue said:

I think you have me confused with someone else? I've never modeled in a magazine before (or if someone put my photos in a magazine I wasn't told about it lol). I've always been an amateur content model and make my own videos and photos. 

But thank you for the compliment and I can't wait to grow bigger too! :) 

Whoops...my bad! 😃 I had to google it, she went by just Hayden. Modeled for Score magazine...  You're far hotter than she was (and WAY BIGGER too) 

• Curvage Model

Black Friday is here!

The majority of the clips on My Clips Store are on sale today until Nov 30th.

If you've ever wanted to spoil yourself with some of my clips now is the time to do it! Sale ends on Nov 30th!

Use these coupon codes to get an even bigger discount on your purchases:

• BFSAVE10   (can use once to save 10% off your entire purchase - multiple clips in one basket are okay)
  • BFSAVE5 (can use as many times as you like for the duration of the event)

Here are just a few of my best clips on sale now:

6yearDifference.jpg

PearShapeAppleShape_03.JPG

BellyHanging_01.JPG

Corset_02.JPG

FatAndLazy_03.JPG

WeightGSS_01.JPG

• Curvage Model

Ever wondered what I've been doing to pack on all of this weight? Or do you have a gaining fetish too and want to get fat with me? I talk about all of the tips that I've personally done to get as fat as I am today! 

My belly looks so good 😍

HowToGainWeightLikeMe-01.JPG

HowToGainWeightLikeMe-02.JPG

HowToGainWeightLikeMe-03.JPG

HowToGainWeightLikeMe-04.JPG

• Curvage Model

Wishing you all a very BOOTYful thanksgiving (or thursday if you don't celebrate ;)

I will be back later to show off my stuffed belly after I've gorged myself. I have 2 big thanksgiving meals to go to today! 😍

FatAndLazy_03.JPG

WeightGSS_03.JPG

WeightGSS_01.JPG

CupcakeStuffing_03.JPG

BellyHanging_01.JPG

Edited by HaydenBlue

• Curvage Model

Hayden's Holiday Raffle Contest
I'm giving away 26 clips as prizes!

DETAILS

WHEN: Starts: Dec 1st, 2019 | Ends: Midnight PST, Dec 31st, 2019 
HOW: Buy ANY of my videos and leave a review on my Curvage Clip Store. Each review counts as 1 entry. 
WINNERS: On January 1st, 2020 I will pick 5 winners. Each winner will receive clip(s) from my Curvage store. 

PRIZES

• 1st Prize: 10 clips
  • 2nd Prize: 7 clips
  • 3rd Prize: 5 clips
  • 4th Prize: 3 clips
  • 5th Prize: 1 clip

FULL RULES

• Reviews for this contest only count when posted Dec 1st - Midnight PST Dec 31st 2019
  • 1 review = 1 entry. Multiple reviews will be entered as multiple entries. 
  • You may only pick prizes from my Curvage Clips Store: here
  • All clips will be sent to you on Curvage. No emails or outside download links. No custom clips.
  • Winners will be picked on video using WHEELOFNAMES randomizer via the username you left a review with. 
  • Winners will be announced on my Curvage profile: here & my forum thread: here 
  • Winners will be messaged privately on Curvage to pick prizes.

6XCorsetCan'tContainHugeApronBelly_GIF.gif

PizzaPigout_GIF.gif

TooTightClothes_CurvageGIF.gif

TooTightSkirt_CurvageGIF.gif

WeightGainSexStruggles_GIF.gif

Edited by HaydenBlue

• Curvage Model

Hi everyone, I am filming videos at a hotel this week. Let me know before Tuesday if you have any requests. :) 

Requests I'm already filming:

- Pizza binge

- Shots of butter & heavy whipping cream

- Too Tight Clothes

- Stuck and can't get out

- Messy whip cream stuffing

- Standing vs sitting measurements

- Woke up fat fantasy RP

Thank you to everyone who's entered in my raffle contest for Dec and left a review! So far there are 5 entries! 

If you have ever purchased from me you can leave a review Dec 1 - Dec 31 and on Jan 1st I will be announcing the winners.

There will be 5 winners and you can win up to 10 clips from my store and choose from ANY available.