• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, dj2k1357 said:

Has she been getting fatter as well? Would love to see you also try on each others clothes and compare sizes? Maybe during the measurments and weigh in comparison :)

Great idea! I'll add it to the list. 

I think we may split the try on each other's clothes and the measurements and weigh-in into 2 different videos. Together I feel it would be over 20 minutes long and I want you guys to be able to choose which one you'd like (or both, if preferred). :) 

I know Aslyn's been meaning to post more but she's been busy lately. She's hot and has a beautiful belly. 😍 

Maybe you guys can kindly message her and ask her to post some updates before our get together: https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/87414-aslynfaye/&tab=node_filestabprofile_filesTab

• Curvage Model

I already posted this on my profile but I also promised to post it here :)

Here are the winners from my month long holiday clip raffle!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dec 2019 Clip Raffle Winners! 

Happy new year everyone!

We had 53 entries for the raffle, I was shocked adding up all of the names!

Thank you so much to everyone who left a review, 5 stars or 1. I wanted your honest feedback and you gave it to me. ❤️

And thank you to all of you, reviews or not, for all of your support, I appreciate each one of you! 

Clip Raffle Prize Winners

Congrats guys!

Each of you gets to pick content from my Curvage clip store!

I will be sending out messages to all 5 of you today to ask which clips or picsets you would like! 

- 1st Prize Winner - 10 clips -  @dj2k1357

- 2nd Prize Winner - 7 clips -  @Drapsmann666

- 3rd Prize Winner - 5 clips -  @Instagram5343

- 4th Prize Winner - 3 clips -  @Funferall

- 5th Prize Winner - 1 clip -  @JeffGob

As promised here is the video I filmed picking the winner names from the WHEELOFNAMES random generator website.

Sorry for sounding so out of it and my voice cracking, I'm tired and it's been a long day lol

HB Curvage Raffle Winners Video

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone! I am super excited to confirm that Hayden and I will be traveling and filming together later this month. It's perfect timing, since we are both super full and soft after binging the holidays away. Looking forward to making more stuffing clips together and showing off our big curvy bellies. Enjoy this latest update on my belly size.

Stockings 7.png

Stockings 8.png

Stockings 9.png

Stockings 5.png

Stockings 6.png

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, AslynFaye said:

Hey everyone! I am super excited to confirm that Hayden and I will be traveling and filming together later this month. It's perfect timing, since we are both super full and soft after binging the holidays away. Looking forward to making more stuffing clips together and showing off our big curvy bellies. Enjoy this latest update on my belly size.

Stockings 7.png

Stockings 8.png

Stockings 9.png

Stockings 5.png

Stockings 6.png

Looking so good! So excited to make some hot videos with you. ❤️ We're both going to get sooooo stuffed. 😍😍😍

On 12/21/2019 at 1:05 PM, dj2k1357 said:

- Duo measurements and weigh in

- Duo 3Bs body worship with oil

- Duo taco bell 12 pack stuffing (one for each of you) along with soda

- 2 liter burping contest

Just a few more ideas you might like :)

also did you see my message ;)

On 12/21/2019 at 1:07 PM, dj2k1357 said:

Also is there anyway she could somehow record you on a treadmill. One of my fave videos of your and its been years. Would love to see you walking and light jogging from different angles, especially behind. At a hotel gym possibly :)

On 12/21/2019 at 1:13 PM, dj2k1357 said:

For the stuck one, maybe under the bed or in the tub wld be good choices. Or trying to go through the doorway at the same time

Just bringing up my ideas again so you dont forget them and in hopes that some of them become a thing :)

when exactly will you both be together and for how long

On 1/13/2020 at 3:58 PM, AslynFaye said:

I LOVE the sound of this.

Pretty girls always rock that kind of outfit. And you could pair that concept with some propper stuffing, like a box of donuts, topped with one of those delicious, fattening shakes. Just imagine the size of your bellies after, you two would be bursting out of those office clothes.....it sounds like a winner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Vegas video are being edited and uploaded. Here is the first one I did with Aslyn!

We went to the buffet, stuffed ourselves until we bloated then tried to belt our bellies as tight as it could go, then played with our bulging belly fat! 

Get the 22 minute video on my profile. 🐷❤️

2020-02-beltedbellies-curvage.JPG

2020-02-beltedbellies-curvage-02.JPG

2020-02-beltedbellies-curvage-03.JPG

2020-02-beltedbellies-curvage-04.JPG

2020-02-beltedbellies-curvage-05.JPG

2020-02-beltedbellies-curvage-06.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...