• Curvage Model

Update on my December raffle! 

First off I want to say thank you so much to each of you who have supported me this month and purchased a video or photoset. I appreciate you! I strive to make good BBW content and you guys help me keep at it with your support, comments, likes, ideas, reviews, and messages. I love the kindness in the BBW/feeder community. ❤️

Now to the raffle update: as of this post we now have 23 entries! :) 

January 1st 2020 I will be announcing the winners here on Curvage and giving away a total of 26 clips to 5 different people on Curvage. 1st prize winner wins 10 clips from my store! 

All you have to do to enter is leave a review on any of my videos (and no it doesn't have to be 5 stars to be entered, I want your honest feedback). Each review counts as 1 entry - so multiple reviews = multiple entries = more chances to win. If you have ever purchased a clip or photoset from me, feel free to leave a review to be entered in the drawing. 

Click here to read the full details for my December raffle.

• Curvage Model

Thank you everyone for the feedback on those pictures! I'll work on getting some more booty and belly pics. 

In the meantime here are some booty GIFs I've never posted here before and thought you all might like. 😛

BigAssInYogaPantsJOI_GIF.gif

CurvageBooty_01.gif

CurvageBooty_02.gif

CurvageBooty_03.gif

CurvageBooty_05.gif

CurvageBooty_04.gif

Edited by HaydenBlue

• Curvage Model

Taking requests with AslynFaye! What would you like to see? 

Next month (mid-Jan 2020) I'll be hanging out with fellow Curvage model Aslyn Faye (see her here & here

We're making video and pics together. ☺️ 

Let us know what you would like to see from us!

So far the ideas we have are:

• Public buffet stuffing
  • Outdoor belly play
  • Funnel feeding
  • Duo whip cream stuffing
  • Tied down and made to feed
  • Fat boyfriend / feedee humiliation
  • Stuck fetish (if we can fit into something in our hotel, lol) 

PizzaPigoutWithAslynFaye_GIF.gif

BBWBuffetVegas_GIF.gif

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, dj2k1357 said:

For the stuck one, maybe under the bed or in the tub wld be good choices. Or trying to go through the doorway at the same time

1 hour ago, NYbbwlover26 said:

Maybe you can go to a playground I don’t think you guys would have any trouble getting stuck there. Unstuck on the other hand totally different 

Thank you both! Those are great stuck ideas. Added to our list. 😘

• Curvage Model

- Duo measurements and weigh in

- Duo 3Bs body worship with oil

- Duo taco bell 12 pack stuffing (one for each of you) along with soda

- 2 liter burping contest

Just a few more ideas you might like :)

also did you see my message ;)

Also is there anyway she could somehow record you on a treadmill. One of my fave videos of your and its been years. Would love to see you walking and light jogging from different angles, especially behind. At a hotel gym possibly :)

Those are awesome ideas! Especially the treadmill and the 3Bs body worship with oil! Definitely on the list. ;)

Yes! When exactly will you both be getting together? Also for the treadmill vid, maybe you can try and go when no one is around and also wear some sexy light colored leggings and panties that will show better on the screen. You can both take turns on the treadmill and then do a big stuffing to gain any calories lost hehe.

Do you think its a possibility of you both showering together in panties n bra?

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, grateful said:

"Let's get fat together!"  role play.  Helping each other get bigger.  😁

Ohh, yes that and more fat chat talk. Good idea! 

16 hours ago, Hologram said:

Dual exercising video that concludes with a dessert reward.....also a "drunk girls" vid after you two have had a few would be fun (for all parties concerned I suspect LOL)

:)

We're already going to be drinking and pigging out so this is a given lol. And workout vid is on the list, we'll make sure to stuff ourselves full afterwards ;) 

20 hours ago, dj2k1357 said:

Yes! When exactly will you both be getting together? Also for the treadmill vid, maybe you can try and go when no one is around and also wear some sexy light colored leggings and panties that will show better on the screen. You can both take turns on the treadmill and then do a big stuffing to gain any calories lost hehe.

Do you think its a possibility of you both showering together in panties n bra?

We can try that, as long as what I'm wearing doesn't make anyone else uncomfortable. Gotta be mindful of other people. :)

We are meeting mid-late Jan next month. 

I'll ask her, but I think she'd be down for a duo showering video in a bra and panties.