• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Chimaira10 said:

Why you not have an X box 1 Eh? 🤨🤣

Having a PC and Xbox is redundant. I can play the majority of Xbox games on PC. I'm not into Halo or GoW. I play single player games, so I have a PS4 for exclusives, Switch for Nintendo games and PC for everything else. I don't feel like I'm missing out. :)

Lately I've been playing Resident Evil 2, RDR2 and Don't Starve. I generally like a lot of survival horror, platformers, and adventure genres. Love a lot of little indie titles too. 

Guest DailyDose
5 minutes ago, HaydenBlue said:

Having a PC and Xbox is redundant. I can play the majority of Xbox games on PC. I'm not into Halo or GoW. I play single player games, so I have a PS4 for exclusives, Switch for Nintendo games and PC for everything else. I don't feel like I'm missing out. :)

Lately I've been playing Resident Evil 2, RDR2 and Don't Starve. I generally like a lot of survival horror, platformers, and adventure genres. Love a lot of little indie titles too. 

You have excellent taste, you're a 10\10 in my book!

2 hours ago, HaydenBlue said:

Thoughts on the Metroidvania genre it seems to be making a comeback lately. Which btw Bloodstained Ritual of the Night sounds like something you might like, if you like that genre

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I took a break for a bit, but I've still been gaining as you can see below in the photo. My belly has gotten so big. What do you think? 

I have a new clip up in my curvage store: Hayden's Curvage Clip Store

And more coming out this week!

Anyone who has special requests for videos they want to see just post them in the thread, I want to hear them :)

BodyTour2019BellyAndFatJiggle_GIF.gif

BodyTourFatJiggle01.JPG

Guest jarhead78

Welcome back Hayden! 

Looking more plush than ever - you have such an exquisitely feminine shape that gaining weight only serves to enhance the eroticism and beauty of.  Gorgeous.

• Curvage Model

My newest weigh-in video. I've been getting so massive I wanted to post one last weigh-in clip before the new year starts. 

I talk about my recent buffet stuffing in Las Vegas with another BBW friend of mine, what I've been eating, my measurements (the 60" measuring tape doesn't even fit around my hips anymore!) and then step on the scale to show off my new weight. 

Nov2019WeighIn_02.JPG

Nov2019WeighIn_04.JPG

Nov2019WeighIn_01.JPG

Nov2019WeighIn_03.JPG

6yearDifference.jpg

• Curvage Model

Thank you everyone for all of the messages! ❤️❤️ Keep the requests coming :) 

On 11/20/2019 at 11:36 AM, NYbbwlover26 said:

I’d love to see a stuck video. You look amazing as usual, love the new weight 

Yes that will happen ;)

On 11/20/2019 at 10:31 AM, Drapsmann666 said:

Wow! Looking fantastic!! Would love to see a whipped cream stuffing video and maybe getting a little messy with it dripping all over your gorgeous belly!

Awesome idea! I will put that on the list to do. 

On 11/19/2019 at 11:40 PM, leoalternative said:

Welcome back, you’re looking absolutely incredible 😍 The way your belly hides your underwear is so hot.

In terms of requests, I’d love to see a weight gain shake video or a messy all-fours cake stuffing!

I can do a weight gain shake soon, definitely. :)

On 11/19/2019 at 10:23 PM, NikeLove1986 said:

2 things 

1 holy shit your freaking hot 

2 I would love too see the good ole public buffet gluttony going on 

Hopefully that is one you can do ❤❤❤❤

In a couple of months I'm hoping to have a trip planned to meet up with Aslyn Faye and we'll film more clips together. 100% we are filming public stuffing vids when we do.