• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, somebody1911 said:

Couldn't help but compare you... Your eating habits over the last few years have been wonderful 

haydenBlue.png

Wow, what a difference side-by-side. Can't wait to see what's next. I'm going to go eat some chick-fil-a to celebrate. 😛

• Curvage Model

Oops! Broke my lingerie. 😂 Tried on some old clothes/lingerie for a clip to see how they'd fair on my growing body. Overall, not well! Some of them weren't too bad, some barely made it (like this too small skirt squeezing the life out of me) and others like the lingerie in the photo - we had a casualty. 😛 Gonna have to buy new ones now.

2019ClothesTryOn_01.JPG

2019ClothesTryOn_03.JPG

2019ClothesTryOn_04.JPG

2019ClothesTryOn_05.JPG

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, dj2k1357 said:

A few stuffing ideas

- Taco bell 12 pack plus two large sodas

- Mcdonalds 50 nuggets challenges plus fries and soda or shake 

Also really curious to know what a meal of chick fil a is like for u? Multiple chick fil a sandwiches and fries?

Thanks! Those are good ones! 

My favorite big meal to eat at Chick-Fil-A is: 3 spicy chicken sandwiches (no pickles), 3 fries, 1 vanilla milkshake. And as many chick-fil-a sauce packets as they will give me lmao. 

Comes out to around 3,500 - 4,000 calories give or take. I'm completely stuffed afterwards and lay around watching tv, play a video game or just nap lol.

• Curvage Model
45 minutes ago, dj2k1357 said:

Wow! Damn. 3 large fries? 🐷🐷🐷

Do u accept food money donations anyway?

Yes if you haven't had the Chick-Fil-A sauce + waffle fries you are missing out, the stuff is like crack lol. 

Aw thanks! As far as I know we can't get donations or tips on here, but if you wanted to buy videos from my Curvage store that could be the way you could "donate" towards food, plus you get some fun stuff for yourself. :)

10 hours ago, HaydenBlue said:

Thank you! I really like it too, I think I look hotter than before. I love big hips + big ass on women and I'm happy mine are extra big now. ;)

I think you look much hotter now also!! Yes big hips and ass on women makes me crazy haha. You have such a perfect shape keep growing 🥰 

Guest DailyDose

It's exhilarating to see how you've puffed up those milky curves 😄 you need more milkshakes! I especially adore how heavy your belly and hips look.