How can girls who work and walk at the zoo all day be so chubby?

I went to the zoo the other day and saw many cute chubby girls. Chunky moms with 2-3 kids. Young chubby girls with polo shirts with the zoo name walking around.

How can girls who walk all day and still be chubby?

I also saw a group of three chubby college aged girls walk past me on the way to the aquarium. Two of them look liked fattened basic bitches with sweaters and thigh high boots while the other was a hefty girl in glasses, a T-Shirt, jeans, and sneakers with a cute face. Do you you think she could have been a popular girl in high school who has fattened up and got too lazy to use contacts in college?

I just got back from Disney world yesterday. Holy hell. 😍 Virtually any woman over 30 was obese, some really massive BBW's; the models on this site couldn't hold a match to a good 15-20% of the women walking in that park. The only time they didn't have food in their hand was while on a ride. But because you have to wait an hour per ride, they usually load up with a ton of food to pass the time while in line.

Rich fat 'wine-and-dined' wives to deep south Florida ghetto and redneck PAWG's and everything in between. And like my wife, their feet do hurt which leads to buying food and taking "a breather".

You could see late in the afternoon and at night many of the heavy women walking gingerly, grimacing. I spent $300 in one day for my family to eat at Disney, ridiculous. But a piggie's got to eat and there's food in your face every step of the way.

I assume these most of the people aren't staff and were having a day out at the zoo! That being the case it is hardly surprising that a lot of them are overweight. Also I wouldn't assume the zoo staff walk all day. A lot will be assigned to certain animals and whilst they will be on their feet a fair bit I doubt there are walking many miles every day.