Lessons Learned

lunapeachyy

What's the context of the site and comment?  For some, part of the kink is name calling and isn't really intended to bring the person down, while others may do it when they feel rejected so they lash out. Of course it can also happen when a non fat fetishist stumbles upon such content and they don't take it well.   Sometimes it can even happen when a fat fetishist is troubled by their sexuality and lashes out to try and reassure themselves of it otherwise.  It know it's often easier said than done, but try not to dwell too much on the reasons behind the comments, especially if there is little context.  Someone trying to initiate a fat chat by calling you a "fat slob" won't seem that different from someone actually trying to insult you, just get a reaction out of you, etc.  Whenever it does happen, try to stay conscious of all the customers that treated you how you wanted to be treated instead.

• Curvage Model

It was a yt subscriber of mine who had asked before for pictures which at the time I wasnt involved in sex work. But after becoming involved and I offered my clip site information then he stayed he would buy me a particular mic for what I do on yt after he had allegedly "had fun" to my content out of left field completely he said who would ever pay for your clips you are a fat slob. I was actually feeling like the whole thing was too good to b true but he really turned that quick and I think it embarrassed me for the most part that I fell for him being so nice lol I am feeling much better since I slept for a while tho and thanks so much for your response, I know it's likely I will get some reactions this way.

I had decided I am going to surround myself with bbw fetishists and ppl I know would appreciate me for me so i can b safe lol

Hi

I am sorry this happened. I think you will find A-holes in all areas of life. However, here on Curvage if they treat you that way we can show them the door.  I see you're a new model here. This is really exciting actually. I think you're going to do great here. We really work hard to support our models and the customer base here is fantastic. Really a great bunch of very supporting folks.  Don't give up or be discouraged by one person who wants to put out your pilot light.  Great to have you here.

Then be a fat slob 😜 as being turned on by humiliation if there's a good buyer or admirer can help reverse things.  Always let things, good or bad, motivate for new material.

People don't have lives and are poor with words, even when they Iike you. Helps put things into perspective.

I would take things on a one on one basis with people in general.

Do think of this spiteful video someone made against burpingirlandrea. Maybe a numbers game or just being able to manage time to absorb praise and neglect nasty criticism could work.  Glad you are feeling better.