Woman says she was kicked out of Golden Corral because of her crop top: 'I never wanna wear that shirt again'

Accompanying (and Obscenely Lengthy) Caption via Facebook: Hey guys so..... This picture was taken Sunday night right after I was kicked out of golden corral in Erie PA. (The one on peach street) because i was supposedly dressed "too provocatively " what happened was Sunday my husband and I went to Erie PA to celebrate our sons birthday with my best friend and her kids since they couldn't make it to his party the day b4. We went to Chuck E Cheese first then the zoo then golden corral. Long story short After getting Aiden settled and then helping my friends son get some fruit. I went up to get myself something to eat . When I was approached by a manager and told I was dressed "too provocatively" and another customer had complained so I needed to put something else on or leave. I explained that we drove an hour there I didnt just have clothes I could change into but he didnt care. He never would tell me exactly what I was showing too much of when I asked point blank what I was showing too much of. He would respond that it wasnt his place to say. Ummm excuse me ???? Anyway like I said trying to keep this long story short . So after that and then my husband talking with him and then him proceeding to go to the table ( right after my husband talked to him) and caused an even bigger seen. After everything we were forced to leave. They have no dress code and even if they did they just cant pick n choose who they are going to make up a dress code or enforce in on based on another customer complaint. I have seen people in there wearing less and nothing is said to them but I really do believe something was said to me because im not thin so it's not considered sexy .. I asked the franchise owner (who when we called today was extremely rude just like his manager.) Ok so if I'm at your restaurant and someone is in their religious garb if that were to offend me and I were to say something you would kick them out??? Because thats NOT ok either ! He ignored my question and continued on his point of that no they dont have a dress code (which the manager tried to say they did) but they are a family restaurant so if another customer complains they then address the persons attire.. (again ummm what???) He then said for example if someone comes in with profanity on their shirt if another customer complains they will ask them to cover up the profanity. Ummm that's NOT what I asked. What really sucks was that was a new shirt. I've never owned a crop top before and I was nervous at first about wearing it but my husband loved the way it looked on me and encouraged me to wear it since I liked it so much. I really felt cute in it and now I never wanna wear that shirt again even though it was the first time I ever wore it and I felt good about my self in it.... please feel free to share this post as I made it public so that everyone can know how they treat PAYING customers.

61254055_1726917180787090_3963634320282746880_n (1).jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-kicked-out-golden-corral-crop-top-230309684.html

Read that article and a lot of comments... People are just not aware you can not wear stuff like this out in public. There is a place and time to show your bbw body off and if you get booted from Golden Corral you definitely need to reassess yourself. That is more a beach attire then restaurants attire. I'm not saying she is hideous but damn take some time and stop dressing like your straight outta the trailer park lol... 😬😬😬😬

@NikeLove1986 sure I'll put the TL:DR version of this ratchet woman and then react to it.

Woman wears this getup to her kid's party at Golden corral and gets the boot.

Unlike her popping out like a can of biscuits, a religious group is protected and has recognition.

Just Compare it to people of Walmart.

j6taed3ebc131.jpg

Sometimes it scares me when women want to be all sexy at awful times (ie in front of kids), or to feel they can do this without a man salivating for them. No wonder I pulled out in general due to this narcissism and constant need to overcompensate.

Escalating rather than just ask for the stuff to go, or cancel the order is just a waste of time. Usually, nothing ever improves when you speak to the manager as they preserve the status quo.

Guest high

If women aren't allowed to wear booty shorts or belly shirts, how are our daughters going to learn how to dress? /s

Seriously?  I read the original news article about this, and I honestly assumed it was going to be one of those situations where some girl had on a pair of cut-off jeans with at least the bottom 1/3rd. of her butt-cheeks hanging out and all that.

Seeing her actual photo? I'd say this was really more a case of discrimination on the part of an asshole manager, who just didn't find her attractive and wanted to kick her out to feed his power trip.

That crop top wasn't even showing THAT much skin!  Golden Corral is NOT exactly some 5 star dining establishment either. I mean, we've got one in town here, and I often see people there who are dressed very casually....  We're talking guys in the sleeveless "wife beater" t-shirts and all that stuff.  Nobody I know expects more than that of the place. As long as you're not screwing up the food on the buffet, putting the spoons back with the wrong items or something?  I would never expect someone to get kicked out of one, short of showing up almost naked.