Pay Pal

RobinKungen

7 minutes ago, RobinKungen said:

I want to pay with Pay Pal because i can't pay for some reason i can't pay with my card? so please add Pay Pal as an option. What do you think about that?

Hi,

Why can't you pay with your card? Is there some sort of error? Maybe we can help.

Thank you :)

okay this is what is happening, i put in my card numbers and that you need to do, then i press that i want to pay the clip and everything seems fine, until i come to the checkout, it says that the payment processing, and then nothing. so i check the order. it says this: Pending. i from Sweden but that should not change a thing, right?     

4 hours ago, RobinKungen said:

okay this is what is happening, i put in my card numbers and that you need to do, then i press that i want to pay the clip and everything seems fine, until i come to the checkout, it says that the payment processing, and then nothing. so i check the order. it says this: Pending. i from Sweden but that should not change a thing, right?     

That is actually the problem. Sweden requires 3D secure. We do not currently support that. Can you PM me and we can try to fix. 

Thank you.