8 hours ago, Jazzman said:

She carries weight superbly on her hourglass frame.How much did she gain and how long did it take? Is she still gaining?

Thanks for sharing and With Her Permission!

I think she was around 145-160 when we started dating after high school in 2011 and now she's up too 230~. Though shes gotten real serious about gaining this last two years. Before it was who cares if I'm fat and now it's her mission to go with the flow cause she likes to eat lol

Thank you for sharing this amazing gain. She is just fabulous. What body parts have changed the most? And what does she like the most? I’m amazed that she doesn’t seem to have stretch marks. Was her gain slow but steady?

If you have pics of her standing and showing her legs and back, just have them coming [emoji39]

10 hours ago, mj3200 said:

Waw what an incredibly lucky guy you are. She's beautiful. Great story too. How do friends and family feel about the gain?

The only person that's made negative comments is her grandma and even then it's more aimed at you're getting big kinda stuff but she doesn't care really. We've had two kids since we've been together so it's pretty easy to associate the gain was due to them even though shes gone far past her pregnancy weight lol