My girlfriend wants me to gain weight?

Katha28.12

Okay so a little bit of background here:

My girlfriend and I have been together for about 4 months now, she's not only my first girlfriend but my first relationship ever. She's also a few years older than me and so is the experienced in our relationship. On the first night we met we immediately became a couple, which was I was amazed at, since she's everything I have ever wanted in a girlfriend. She's taller than me, about 165 cm and weighs around 55 kg, she eats healthy food and works out a lot, goes swimming, biking, hiking etc and she works as an ICU nurse so she is constantly on her feet and really fit. She has tattoos and piercings and that kind of hippie chill vibe to her.

I myself am slightly overweight at 153cm and balancing at 62/63kg. I have spent most of my life being super self conscious about my looks, I have a tendency to overeat when I'm stressed and in years when school got harder and the added stress of figuring out my sexuality has made me gain a lot of weight. 

In the beginning of our relationship it never struck me as odd that she liked to give me belly rubs and put her hands on top of it when we were watching TV. In the bedroom, she would kiss and stroke my belly too which surprisingly really turned me on and I loved it. She would sometimes buy me large meals or cook for me at home and always loved to rub my belly when it was tight and swollen, but I still had zero suspicions.

Last week she came out to me about her preferences. She said that she really likes girls with a belly and just a little extra weight on them, and then she asked me if I would be open to even gaining a little weight. At first I was shocked and a little upset because I just felt like a checked off criteria box. But she reassured me that she loves my body exactly the way it is, and that if I chose not gain weight or even lose weight she would not love me any less.

I'm still quite unsure. The idea does excite me a little and I actually like having my belly played with but then there's this part of me that fills up with dread at the idea of getting fatter and I'm just so torn! What should I do? Should I give gaining a try?

That’s a tough decision to make for sure. What’s most important is to do what makes you happy. If you’re curious about it, I’d recommend gaining just a little bit at first and trying to do it in a slow and intentional way to keep it more in your control, and you can see how it feels.

Guest pang

I've recently gained around 10 lbs. A part of me is terrified of getting bigger, another part loves it!

Gaining weight isn't about making a decision between getting fat or staying exactly how you are. There are still many kilograms between your body now and a potential fatter body in the future. It's a process, and if you decide to gain, make sure it's enjoyable. Take your time! Try gaining a couple of kgs to see how you like it.

It's worth exploring your excitement and love of belly play. You may ultimately find gaining very satisfying. If it's not for you, then so be it! I think at this point you're pretty interested/curious or you wouldn't have posted here in the first place!

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:37 AM, Katha28.12 said:

Okay so a little bit of background here:

My girlfriend and I have been together for about 4 months now, she's not only my first girlfriend but my first relationship ever. She's also a few years older than me and so is the experienced in our relationship. On the first night we met we immediately became a couple, which was I was amazed at, since she's everything I have ever wanted in a girlfriend. She's taller than me, about 165 cm and weighs around 55 kg, she eats healthy food and works out a lot, goes swimming, biking, hiking etc and she works as an ICU nurse so she is constantly on her feet and really fit. She has tattoos and piercings and that kind of hippie chill vibe to her.

I myself am slightly overweight at 153cm and balancing at 62/63kg. I have spent most of my life being super self conscious about my looks, I have a tendency to overeat when I'm stressed and in years when school got harder and the added stress of figuring out my sexuality has made me gain a lot of weight. 

In the beginning of our relationship it never struck me as odd that she liked to give me belly rubs and put her hands on top of it when we were watching TV. In the bedroom, she would kiss and stroke my belly too which surprisingly really turned me on and I loved it. She would sometimes buy me large meals or cook for me at home and always loved to rub my belly when it was tight and swollen, but I still had zero suspicions.

Last week she came out to me about her preferences. She said that she really likes girls with a belly and just a little extra weight on them, and then she asked me if I would be open to even gaining a little weight. At first I was shocked and a little upset because I just felt like a checked off criteria box. But she reassured me that she loves my body exactly the way it is, and that if I chose not gain weight or even lose weight she would not love me any less.

I'm still quite unsure. The idea does excite me a little and I actually like having my belly played with but then there's this part of me that fills up with dread at the idea of getting fatter and I'm just so torn! What should I do? Should I give gaining a try?

Hey, sounds like it could be a cute experience to live with your girlfriend.. any updates?

So a little update for those interested:
I've decided I would give gaining a try.
My girlfriend and I had a long talk about it, I expressed my concerns about body confidence and feeling ashamed of what other people might think of me, and that I wouldn't cross the 75 kg barrier. She was totally fine with that and just told me she was looking forward to supporting me and seeing the changes in my body.
So I've just been letting myself go a little with snacking and eating bigger meals and it's already showing. My belly is plumper, my arms, legs and butt are getting jigglier, and I feel softer all around. I can't really believe it but for the first time I'm actually starting to like my body!
My girlfriend is definitely enjoying the weight gain as well. She always tells me how hot she finds it that I've gained weight, and things in the bedroom are better than ever. When I wear tight pants she likes to fondle my muffin top and sometimes when I lay in her lap she likes to rub her fingers under the bulge over my pants.
My weight on sunday was 70 kg. It's going crazy fast. I'm becoming more comfortable with having my rolls played with and my belly more involved in our sex life.
I'm excited to see what the future holds, I don't know exactly what's coming next, all I know is that I'm going to enjoy myself all the way!

I would suggest talking with your girlfriend periodically about how you two feel and why. It makes it easier to open up in the future in case either one of you becomes uncomfortable with something.

If you are enjoying yourself getting bigger and you're literally turning into your girlfriends biggest sexual fantasy I'd say enjoy the ride while it lasts. There will probably come a time where you run into things that make it less enjoyable, but if you have a thing going that makes you more comfortable with yourself and drives your gf wild, there shouldn't be any reason not to keep a good thing going. A balance will naturally form which you both can be content with in time, be open about you feel about it and everything will work out as it should

• 3 weeks later...