Willma Marcelino - a perfect brasilian beauty

zachi

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/24/2020 at 9:44 AM, DanishFan87 said:

How is Wilma so much wider than Mayara Russi?

Hate to say it but I would say it's more a trick of perspective rather than her actually being wider than Mayara. She's facing towards the camera while Mayara is facing away from it.

4 minutes ago, samson said:

Hate to say it but I would say it's more a trick of perspective rather than her actually being wider than Mayara. She's facing towards the camera while Mayara is facing away from it.

As far as I can see both  are facing the camera, anyways I do think there is a perspective trick, Mayara is standing with one leg almost ahead of the other and therefor looking slimmer while Wilma has a wide stance with her legs and feet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 3:44 AM, DanishFan87 said:

How is Wilma so much wider than Mayara Russi?

87219020_855585994902351_7800556731563282371_n.jpg

Good question. The contrast with Mayara Russi really shows how curvy and ultra-feminine her shape is. She's got it all: hips, belly, boobs, and a pretty face.

Any more pics with the girl first from left, other than the (also great) one Gourami posted above? Those two are like the perfect XXL bookends to the L and XL girl pair in the middle.

2 hours ago, Renaissanceman said:

Good question. The contrast with Mayara Russi really shows how curvy and ultra-feminine her shape is. She's got it all: hips, belly, boobs, and a pretty face.

Any more pics with the girl first from left, other than the (also great) one Gourami posted above? Those two are like the perfect XXL bookends to the L and XL girl pair in the middle.

The woman on the left is Leka Lopes, she also has her own thread here in the plus size model section, the model between Leka and Mayara I do not recognize.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...