Has this been a great month or what?

Thecrusade

Guest pang

The newer format, with the introduction of Curvage models, clips, status updates, has given other women new outlets of interaction with the site. It's a friendlier place for women than it used to be, which I think is super important for the future strength of this community. It used to be a little one-sided here, just a bunch of male feeders for the most part. Plus, I'm pretty sure the dismantling of Tumblr has led to many people exploring new spaces on the Internet.

On 5/29/2019 at 11:53 PM, S77 said:

Curvage in general has just been exploding the last few months. It’s just unreal!!

The thing is, supply of FA validation is constant, and amount of women who like eating a lot or just fat because of how society is is getting  higher. I predict a crash at some point. Already more homely or less engaging women who post pics for validation don't get much. 

it is all about cycles, that is true, but it is also true that the trend is making the world a better place for us FAs, there is not much love for intentionally gaining in the mainstream but being obese or overweight is flaunted as curvy and more ladies are proud of showing off their big hips everyday that is a better world for us, definitely