The classic dilemma: the good and bad news

Chubbybo

I'm being confronted with the same old dilemma this fetish always confronts me with.  

I've met a really nice girl and it's great:  really enjoying talking and hanging out,   attractive girl but at the end of the day I just really wish that she was a thicker/fatter.    Truth be told,   I really wish she was into this fetish.     To be even more honest,   I am worried that I'm gonna end up having to fantasise when we get down to business:  Believe me,  i've been there.       I feel as if the simple answer is probably  " Don't do it,   look for someone else"  but I feel as if that golden opportunity isn't coming any time soon.    I need to seize what i know to be a good opportunity.   I'm HOPING that if I just press on with it and provide the right environment and condition for nature to take its course,   she'll end up plumping up and it'll all work itself out.     I'm just not quite sure if i'm being a fool..

I'mma break this into some good/bad news,   starting with bad news: 

Bad news

Her male best friend/housemate is a fitness/weight loss freak
-  She does pole dancing comps
-  Likes to think she eats quite cleanly,   in an ideal world 
-  Party/Travel girl (is this bad news?)

Good news
-  Her tinder bio (ahaha yep) was "bring me food and lets get fat together!"  ..   hence my superlike  :P
-  Serious foodie,   massive eater.  
-  Has progressively gained a bit of weight over the last few years.     She's in shape,  but not skinny.   Probably 5'4 and late 60 kgs
-  Mentioned that she has gotten quite lazy RE:  the gym recently (aka,  hasn't been in ages) 
-  She appears to be quite interested:  I have given her every chance to walk,   and she is still really keen.   

What do you guys think?  Any further questions,   let me know.    Thanks

Guest grateful

I try not to expose myself or others to the mental torture and uncertainty of negotiating this predilection with "normies".

I did mention right up front with some one one time, all of it, and we fell in love and she put on 50 right out of the box.

It was sensational. I recommend being honest right up front or keeping it casual.

A dear friend told me one time that socializing in the size community certainly makes some things easier, but I have a life long habit of want to see regular girls get fat.

Even a "micro gain" can get me going, and it often ends in frustration.

Pole dancing is phenomenal, I remember Leen Isabel's book I backed on kickstarter, Pole Dancing Adventures, and it sucks how people still place a stigma.

290-gamesyouwouldlose-floorislava-web.jp

I would say to explore different means of intimacy, maybe a food baby or something with the thinner ones.  I do feel my stock maxed out this weekend honestly, and it takes so long just to have someone feel compelled to react, let alone initiate, with you, and air out all sorts of cooling/loving thoughts.

We all have choices to make, and hopefully role play is one of them as well.

Guest high

Don't fantasize, just take her out on eating-situation dates and only do her when she's full. She'll ask you questions eventually, and you can tell her then. If you made her toes curl, it's a lock.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:   Tonight we were texting about how fat people have a natural weight advantage in fights,  and she said “that’s why I stay quite large” 

I told her that she wasn’t doing a very good job,  and that she was taking the piss (thinking she was doing that typical girl thing) 

Then she’s like,   “you only know me now:  I used to look quite different.”   At first I thought she meant that she had slimmed down..     then I realised she meant that she was now BIGGER.      Looking at her older photos on insta,   I think she’s right.  

I’m awaiting her reply but I feel like I might have found the perfect chance to introduce my preference and provide support/encouragement..   fingers crossed