• Curvage Model

Hey :)

Some people were asking me a few questions about my weight gain, and I decided to open a topic about it, so it's easier to interact with you.

I'm brazilian, born and raised in Rio de Janeiro - the land of toned bodies. Since a kid, I have been active being that fighting or swiming, or playing any sports to not be a potato couch. It was one of my mother's main concern: but the thing is that I always wanted to be like those round ladies that fill up their dresses so well!! 

I've been actively gaining non stop for 14 months now, and have a few goals in mind. I will post here some before pictures and as I take some fat/cute selfies or gain updates, I will upload them here too to not fload the main page.

Feel free to ask me anything 😘

IMG-20170205-WA0063.jpeg

IMG_20170102_191225.jpg

IMG-20170127-WA0048.jpeg

20180609_235606.jpg

IMG-20170109-WA0056.jpeg

IMG-20170105-WA0067.jpeg

IMG-20170108-WA0073.jpeg

_20170114_105428.JPG

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Rockabang said:

Do you have a goal or limit as far as your gain goes? Big fan, by the way, you're a big inspiration for me to keep gaining :)

Hey :) I believe that gaining weight can be compared to gaining muscles: at some point it becomes addictive and hard to have a clear idea of a limit. And I hope you can be very fat too!

• Curvage Model

I'm not ONLY getting so fat, I am the only fat in my family. They are really nice and respectable people, and even tho they don't offend me or anything, my mother is often giving me tips to "get a little smaller", some other people don't say anything, but my size is very clear on their minds and it shows whenever there is a family meeting and they use me as a reference for "how big someone is"; or for example some family pictures that my cousing compares her legs with my arms, and her legs lose; or my aunt comparing both of her legs with one of mine. 

Not to mention the constant reminder  "Im worried about your health" thing, but at this point they answer each other "she wanna be fat!" 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, antoniodonizeti said:

Quais as suas técnicas para ganhar peso rapidamente?

Quantas calorias vc consome em média por dia?

Basicamente como eu nao tenho tempo de comer direito durante o dia, eu mantenho o consumo de calorias mais alto pro periodo da noite. Nao conto calorias mas uma caixa de achocolatado tem 1000... acho que varia.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jonasctba said:

Eu não sei se vc já respondeu, mas como sua família reagiu quando começou a engordar e como eles reagem agora?

Já sim, mas acho que foi em inglês :) a minha família é toda magra, mas eles não são abertamente ofensivos em relação a isso. A gente se respeita; no máximo umas comparações saudáveis 

1 hour ago, antoniodonizeti said:

@Thatfatguineapig vc tá ficando enorme, está cada dia mais fabulosa

Obrigada  :D

• 1 month later...